• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Twisted Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
This really looks great hope u continue to work on this!

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Well why not actual 4th gen OWs? I think they'll fit better in the graphics and that inserting them is not that hard and it will make the graphics fit much better.

Well, for nostalgic reasons, back in 2008, I was known to make great 3rd gen OWs, and I really like making them. I did try inserting 4th gen OWs, but believe me, they did not fit at all.

This hack is beautiful, but this area looks really jarring: I understand you're going for the chequered Wonderland motif but the contrast between the purple and the white is way too high and it makes the screen hard to focus on. I'd suggest removing the pillow shading from the floor tiles and making the white more purple and the purple less dark, if that makes sense. I do love the egg shop and the rest of the tiles and graphics in general though!

Thanks Ice, I will work on the palette edits to be less of an eye sore.

i really like this "another realm"! it reminds me of an old digimon game for wonderswan. i'm glad your hack isn't dead, haha

Oh, you're right! It does have that wonderswan digimon feel to it! Thanks, joltjolteon!

I don't beleive I've posted here yet, so:

Fantastic work.

Fantastic art, fantastic story, fantastic fakemon. Fantastic. I can't wait for a beta. Expect more posts like this from me, because you've caught my interest.

Thank you! I had a bit of hardware troubles, but I have my computer back and I'll work on the beta release ASAP. :)

Every time I check here, you are always providing the goods. This project just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see it completed. You've come so far!

Oh, Flandre, thank you so much!

Why have I not seen this? Woooow, the maps, the plot, woooow, shiiiinnnyyyyy. This is a beaut! I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. My grabby hands are always ready! (Wait, I gotta keep it cool. Inhale. Exhale.)

Squeeeeeeeeeee~

Awww, thank you so much! And please, breathe!

This looks promising, I've always been a fan of fakemons.

Stick around for the fun!

I want this hack iTS super cool i want a beta!!

Thanks! It'll be done soon, so just wait patiently! :)

I hope that the hack is still alive! It is one of unique with fakemons that make me want to play :)

This really looks great hope u continue to work on this!

nice tiles i hope this is alive

No worries people, I am still working on it. I had a bit of hardware trouble with my computer and I actually couldn't work on anything for these past few weeks. But now, my computer is a-okay, and I work on it faster and better than ever.

And since I couldn't do much, I can only show you some new Fakemon, made by Samson. These are the evolutions of Volbeat and Illumise - Neobeat and Illiamant. Both gain the Fairy-type and will evolve using the Shiny Stone.

teaser2_zpscfc0762c.png
teaser1_zps668baba5.png

And some quick usebars, if anyone of you want to support this hack.

imageedit_1_6376878697_zps1d026daa.gif

Code:
HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326806"][img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/Twisted-Noir/imageedit_1_6376878697_zps1d026daa.gif[/img][/URL]

imageedit_3_5948542520_zps741fb2e0.gif

Code:
HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326806"][img]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj226/Twisted-Noir/imageedit_3_5948542520_zps741fb2e0.gif[/img][/URL]

Years
No worries people, I am still working on it. I had a bit of hardware trouble with my computer and I actually couldn't work on anything for these past few weeks. But now, my computer is a-okay, and I work on it faster and better than ever.

Thank you for continuing to hack!

Look I just tested umm bannes of (what I'm using now in my signature) and it was giving error and not showing the image I think it has to do with the URL, because I uploaded elsewhere and now works normally, if coveniente here is the code:

Code:
HTML:
[URL=" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326806 "][img]http://i.imgur.com/mIwhBD5.gif[/img
google translator

negative

Years
Thank you for continuing to hack!

Look I just tested umm bannes of (what I'm using now in my signature) and it was giving error and not showing the image I think it has to do with the URL, because I uploaded elsewhere and now works normally, if coveniente here is the code:

Code:
HTML:
[URL=" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=326806 "][img]http://i.imgur.com/mIwhBD5.gif[/img
google translator

Thanks, I won't give up on this!

I double checked the URLs of the two new banners and they work perfectly fine for me. Are you sure you copied them correctly ?

Years
Thanks, I won't give up on this!

I double checked the URLs of the two new banners and they work perfectly fine for me. Are you sure you copied them correctly ?

I tested the banner properly, but it appeared the error image as if he could not find the image by url, I tested access the image by url and it was usually then called me at the end of the url ending in ".html" and I tried so the banner and continued with the error, so I went and did upload another hosting, changed the image link in the banner, and it worked correctly, I think that's the report I do not know because it gave error on my must relativ be something or whatever.

google translator

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I tested the banner properly, but it appeared the error image as if he could not find the image by url, I tested access the image by url and it was usually then called me at the end of the url ending in ".html" and I tried so the banner and continued with the error, so I went and did upload another hosting, changed the image link in the banner, and it worked correctly, I think that's the report I do not know because it gave error on my must relativ be something or whatever.

google translator

I think you have to remove the hyperlink that's been embedded into the line. I did and it works for me.

ZapdosMan

The Principality
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 15, 2016
Really good hack, i love the tiles keep it up.
PM me if u want some help.

negative

Years
So, yeah, everyone - I have some semi bad news regarding the hack. It seems that I have unnoticeably corrupted the whole ROM so much, that 75% of all the maps (mostly interiors) aren't even editable. And by unnoticeably, I mean that all the backups I had are corrupted, too.

So, this is a sincere apology and a request to all the members, who actively support this hack - The beta was planned to be released very soon, but with this dilemma in the way, I will have to postpone it, until I remake everything again. And please don't think this hack is dying - on the contrary. I will remake this project bigger and better than ever, starting with a remade titlescreen (special thanks to Flower).

ALPHA1_zps1fbfe8b9.png
------->
NewTitlescreen_zps396b864e.png

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
So, yeah, everyone - I have some semi bad news regarding the hack. It seems that I have unnoticeably corrupted the whole ROM so much, that 75% of all the maps (mostly interiors) aren't even editable. And by unnoticeably, I mean that all the backups I had are corrupted, too.

So, this is a sincere apology and a request to all the members, who actively support this hack - The beta was planned to be released very soon, but with this dilemma in the way, I will have to postpone it, until I remake everything again. And please don't think this hack is dying - on the contrary. I will remake this project bigger and better than ever, starting with a remade titlescreen (special thanks to Flower).

ALPHA1_zps1fbfe8b9.png
------->
NewTitlescreen_zps396b864e.png

Looking good Riddler, glad to see you're still working on it. Sorry to hear about the corruption, let me know if you need any help fixing it.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
Too bad the original was corrupted. But on the bright side, It's still in production! Can't wait to see what you can show us next!

negative

Years
That's pretty much alright, take up your time!

Doesn't matter how long it will take, I'm still supporting this game, haha.

Thank you for all the support!

Looking good Riddler, glad to see you're still working on it. Sorry to hear about the corruption, let me know if you need any help fixing it.

Thanks Le, good to have you back! Maybe I'll nag you sometime in the future for some scripting knowledge.

Too bad the original was corrupted. But on the bright side, It's still in production! Can't wait to see what you can show us next!

Yeah, it sucks, but stuff like this happens all the time, sadly.

I didn't really do much in these past few days, since I got some weird food poisoning and I just laid in my bed, doing nothing. But I did insert inside tiles for the PC, mart and I also remapped the whole Bauxite Cave - I just wanted it to have more of a "minery" feeling to it.

TwistedMind123_zps015a7972.png
TwistedMind1233_zpsad424877.png
TwistedMind_zpsaaeec58d.png

Porto

Survivor
Years
Usually I'm not a big fan of fakemons because the spriting is often disapointingly bad, but these look very good! Only for the visuals of this hack I want to play it (regardless of the storyline). I hope a beta will be available soon!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
This hack looks pretty promising, and I love hacks with good Fakemon - so, I'll be following this one!! Good luck on the project!

Years
Usually I'm not a big fan of fakemons because the spriting is often disapointingly bad, but these look very good! Only for the visuals of this hack I want to play it (regardless of the storyline). I hope a beta will be available soon!

Please don't revive threads whose latest post is older than 30 days. The Riddler, if you want this thread re-opening, contact Christos or myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back