• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2013
I know it might seem a bit rude that I've signed up here, just to ask this question, but
whenever I'm in a cave this is what i see.(oh no urls yet, woops) There's no transparency at all, the fog is opaque.
is there something wrong with my settings? I've tried changing them around but hmm.

Cheers
[edit] I'm using no$gba, by the way :)

The problem is with your emulator. Use VBA instead of No$GBA.

Years
I come back after a year long hiatus and I see this . *back to the gba cave to complete this awesomething*

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
How come the pokemon you obtain are so weak?
For example my level 33 vensaur has 66 attack points, my level 28 pidgeotto has 41 attack points. My Luxio level 26 uses spark on a level 20 evolved form of the bunny fakemon and it barely hurts it. I feel the Pokemon are much weaker then in other games.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
How come the pokemon you obtain are so weak?
For example my level 33 vensaur has 66 attack points, my level 28 pidgeotto has 41 attack points. My Luxio level 26 uses spark on a level 20 evolved form of the bunny fakemon and it barely hurts it. I feel the Pokemon are much weaker then in other games.
Because in these games there are Fakémon. They're not perfect. Though there could be something else going on.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Want to ask a question. I'm playing version 14.

I was up to the bit where you first get to Rainbow town and Zapdos is over that little lake thing, i decided to sit down to fish with my super rod and after a while i got into a fight with some ??????? thing with its picture being a black circle with a white question mark in it. Sadly i didn't take a screenshot and it fainted after even a really weak attack and only gave out 1exp.

Does anyone know what it might be?

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
How can I make my female Snorunt evolve to a Froslass in this game? And when will Riolu evolve to Lucario in this game?

Someone please tell me how can I complete the Mirage Tower and White Path's Treasure quests...Thank you very much for those who will reply... =]

Still finding no luck for that damn Exeggcute... Rintah path has two different wild encounters.. One is to the right of Rintah Town while the other is in the secret are behind that Plane..

Another thing... What could I do after beating the Master 17 team...?

I've beaten the Master 17 team with my Chaomega in Lvl 70+, he has an amazing and powerful attack that has a power of 255 @ 100 accuracy. And also try training your pokemons till they've reached the level of 85 or higher.

I hope this might help you.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
And here we have our another "4th and 5th generation Pokémon do not belong to 3rd games" post from Cyclone.
You don't have to be rude. I'm saying that if the 4th and 5th gen. games never existed, they would be Fakémon, plain and simple. They are not native to the game. Therefore, the stats, move lists, etc. will not necessarily be identical or even close to what they are in the 4th and 5th gen. games where they were born, so to speak. I'm saying that the attack, sp. defense, etc. stats may not have been edited to match what these Pokémon have in the newer games. That's all, and quit rudely trying to analyze what I'm saying in a way such that you can insult me. Good day.

Cyclone

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
How can I make my female Snorunt evolve to a Froslass in this game? And when will Riolu evolve to Lucario in this game?

Someone please tell me how can I complete the Mirage Tower and White Path's Treasure quests...Thank you very much for those who will reply... =]
Snorunt + Sun Stone -> Froslass; Riolu + max happiness -> Lucario

The tower quest can be done after you beat the game once, it'll appear randomly. The White Path quest can be done after you receive the Ruby Destiny from Chaomega, the cave will appear on White Path.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
Snorunt + Sun Stone -> Froslass; Riolu + max happiness -> Lucario

The tower quest can be done after you beat the game once, it'll appear randomly. The White Path quest can be done after you receive the Ruby Destiny from Chaomega, the cave will appear on White Path.

Thank you very much for the info.

Another question, how can Riolu attain max happiness? Is it by battling or by carrying a soothe bell just like in other games that has a pokemon which requires max happiness to evolve?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Thank you very much for the info.

Another question, how can Riolu attain max happiness? Is it by battling or by carrying a soothe bell just like in other games that has a pokemon which requires max happiness to evolve?
Pretty much. Also remember to use vitamins, level up, don't let it faint.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Thank you very much. What kind of vitamins should I give to my Riolu? By the way, my Riolu is at lv 55 already.
This is a good place to start for friendship boosting stuff. Click the link for vitamins on there to learn more about them (things like a PP Up).

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2012
hello i have a question:

exist cheat codes for this game???
how i make evolve frozzel???

and for the creator of this hack i love the music of chrono cross its awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back