• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
How about I write the script on here. You wake up and Your Rival goes in your room and Tells you to meet at the lab! You head downstairs and your mom gives you the poke watch and you leave the house your rival brings you over to the lab. The Proffeser greets you and asks you to take a pokeball. You choose one of three pokeballs. Your Rival chooses the pokeball that is weak against your pokemon. He leaves before the proffeser can give him the pokedex. Luckily, you get one.

I'm writing. Not accepted.
Minor, but here's the HM list.
HM01: Cut
HM02: Fly
HM03: Surf
HM04: Strength
HM05: Whirlpool
HM06: Rock Slide
HM07: Waterfall
HM08: Cave-In

icycatelf

Alex
Years
O.O I didn't know Titanium was going on at PC too!

In my opinion, the games will be great.
Though more sprites are definately needed.

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2007
I am sorry i didnt read threw your entire thread but as the title you said you needed scripters? well i would be willing to do it if you want me too. (*please note i don't have RMXP but i could try and get it if you wanted me too*)

OniLink23

Super Spriter
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
Looks great, I'm looking forward to Pokemon Titanium/Iron.

I was just looking through Crazy Weavile's pokemon and I randomly remade it. Here's how it came out:

starliteuf8.png

I'm definatly looking forward for this game :) xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2007
Crazy Weavile said:
Of course I'd take you, assuming you're referring to programming!
Okay..but just so you know it might be a couple days/weeks before i can help i have dial-up so if some one eles takes my place that would be fine with me i'll try and download RMXP asap ~.^
Good luck on your game

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
I'm doing what I do best. Criticising.
Your maps are very square and blocky, you need to get some custom Tilesets and Charactersets and then, just maybe, this won't look like another generic Starter Kit game.
As for the story: TL;DR.

Meh he seems like another (CENSORED) but I like the tilesets,the maps and all, graphics after Kouga edits them should be EXCELLENT, Ive seen alot of his work. Storyline and all are pretty good to, I wish I could help but it seems Im only good at art and you need scripters not another spriter/artist. I would refer you to some people but I only know a few scripters that are actually worthy of mentioning and Im kinda using their abilities ^.^;

Good luck and I like it thus far.

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Thanks. Now, more screens! (BTW, what are you doing with scripters in RM2K3?)

undergroundge9.png

neoscreenau7.png

mailscreenys4.png

EDIT:

beocoliexb4.jpg

Beacollie

somethingsomethingsometey9.jpg

Brightound

Show your support with an official Pokemon Titanium and Iron Avatar!

Credits:
Art by Kukaru001 of Pokecommunity
Avatars by Virtual Chatot of Pokemon Acanthite Forums

EDIT: STONECREEK TOWN! I LOVE THIS MAP!

stonecreekkw5.png

Back