• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think that was Michael yelling at Gavin- "You threw it at the wall! Like a wet paper towel!" or something to that effect. xD

I was never really a RQ fan, despite finding RT through them. Michael's commentary on anything is generally hilarious but I'm not a fan of shouty stuff. That's why I like Full Plays; it's just him going completely off the rails while having fun.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I'm shocked he can do Full Plays for so long. I attempted doing a Let's Play channel back in the day - we're not going to go into that.... - and I could barely last a measly 10 minutes. He, my friend, has some skills in that department.

Also, FUN FACT! Here's the new T-Shirt :3

Immersionart800_large.jpg

Last edited:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Hmm... favourite Rage Quit? that's a tough question, but I would have to go with the first Surgeon Simulator video ( I laughed so hard on that one, it was crazy)

And yeah that achievement, was from the end of the first Surgeon Simulator video, the best scene ever after the "Heart magic trick" in the video hehehe

I love the Banjo-Kazooie full play :3 Was one of my favourite games to play as a kid, and I love having his commentary in the background :3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
That was an adventure lmfao. Almost turned into Rage Quit at a few points too.

I've been letting the Minecraft series play while I clean my room out for moving and I recently watched CTT and like... Ryan isn't very different from how he is now in that? Maybe he's a little more talkative but wow. Maybe people mixed him up enough with Jack in the beginning that they didn't think he was funny? But he was very him. idk what im saying lmao
ALSO I DISCOVERED A THING. The tunnel MUST be to the Altar; it's been around since at least Mounted Combat (episode 27). I had never noticed haha.

Also Ryan said on The Patch that they're going to be rolling out more of their custom heists pretty soon because GTA V is actually introducing a heist game mode soon so they want to get them all out before that. :D :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
That would actually be VERY interesting if that was the case. And it would make sense too; the Altar of Pimps is pretty close, and it would finally give some clarity as to what is actually in it. Great start for the linked video by the way haha xD

Just wondering, text in your signature: what is that a reference too? Because I swear, it's on the tip of my tongue and I feel like it's from a video somewhere.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ah it's "Anything" by Hedley. Deductism used it in a fanvid. :D click the text in my sig to go to it. totally piled the css into this sig tbh; every pic has a different hover text, most have links, everything's layered over etc

lmfao tho I didn't even realize I started it there; how perfect. xD
You know, I'm actually waiting for them to go underground in Achievement City more. It's astonishing how much there is underneath worlds; they really should be making more use of that space for things.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I KNEW THAT WAS FAMILIAR! That was the first video by Deductism that I had ever seen [: So many feeeels.

I think eventually they'll head down there; I'm more just worried about the fact that they're running out of mining supplies in the world. I'm sure they could easily replace stuff here and there, but it's still a little concerning. They also said that they had a bunch of "water" based Let's Plays planned so it will be cool to see what they come up with for that!

You know what would be a pretty cool LP idea I just now thought of? Have you ever played Bomberman? That could easily be done in Minecraft. Make the floors and walls out of obsidian, and use TNT as bombs. The rules would be that you can't jump over TNT blocks when they're placed, and when you die you could have like an upper layer where you can drop lava onto the players to restrict pathways. That, combined with all 6 Achievement Hunters? You've got yourself a pretty golden Let's Play in my opinion (or at the very least a Things To Do).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I have never held a fanvid make in higher regard than I do with Deductism. <33

I honestly don't think they're actually running out of resources. They only have like four places they generally mine- idek if I can name four? Last Man Standing & Warlords are pretty stripped, the Money Pit was used pretty well, what else? The amount of things they found so quickly in Spring Harvest and the fact that they don't do many mining LPs makes it seem like they're just fine still.

The Bomberman thing could be cool. I think there's a Let's Play ideas thread on the RT forums; you should post it there. :P tbh it's hard to differentiate between LPs and TTDs; I kind of think they might retire the TTD moniker soon unless they start coming up with littler things.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I'm honestly just thinking of converting that video to a file to put on my iPod. Every time I watch that video it just brings a smile to my face; it's a pretty good bring-me-upper <3

That's true. I think I just made that assumption due to them constantly mining in the areas surrounding Achievement City in the recent Let's Plays.

I wouldn't say that Things To Do is dead in Minecraft, but I'd definitely say it's not the main focus for it. GTA V has become the frontrunner for that, and I don't really see it ending anytime soon. It also gives Geoff and Gavin a break in thinking up of ideas.

Speaking of which, did you see the most recent edition of TTD? I thought the Cinematic Race video was a great idea and that was hysterical to watch the chaos unfold xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I had Deductism's "coolest people on the planet" on my phone for a while but videos take up so much space for a crappy 8gb iPhone </3

They keep saying they're running out of resources but... they aint done ♥♥♥♥ to dent the underground lmao. They're running out of surface space, really.

No I mean TTDs really end up being Let's Plays most of the time, don't they? Like how are they different, really? Some of them are as long as an average LP and most recent ones are longer than the original Minecraft Let's Plays. Both LPs and TTDs are them fricking around with things the game has to offer or making up a little game within a game. The only real difference in the past has been that TTDs were shorter, but they're averaging about 20min lately.

gosh yes that was hilarious chaos. <3 I appreciate that lmao

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I found this awesome art that someone made of the scene from this week's Minecraft where Michael and Gavin were going trying to escape the Nether portal

Spoiler:

Also, has anyone seen these fan made rap battles between the Achievement Hunter members? They're seriously incredible, take a listen to them if you get a chance!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
All of the Carrots that Gavin has makes that picture for me.

I really enjoyed the title update video, it's looking to be a good series of let's plays. (Also, I can't wait until Gavin/Michael/Ryan finds a desert temple and blows it up immediately).

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh my god that pic is phenomenal. :o Where'd you find it? Kind of want to get a print haha.

I'm excited about the Title Update fun~ Wonder how many episodes they'll get out of it? They spent a fair amount of time just dicking around last ep haha. Also I like how their base of operations is not in a house or anything but just... on the beach. Like what are you doing guys lmao.

edit: Gotta say, GTA Most Dangerous Game? Much funnier than Minecraft Most Dangerous Game. And I actually like that they're sharing ideas across games~

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I agree with the GTA Most Dangerous Game being a lot better than the Minecraft one. I liked how they bent their own rules a little bit and gave up on getting away to add humor to the video (like when Jack got out of the airplane; he could have easily won if he has stayed in there)

But my god, sometimes I just don't get if Gavin is just that naturally stupid or not xD

Also, they just released their LP Wednesday and it's Part 4 for Rainbow Six Vegas!! My god, this should be good [:

All of the Carrots that Gavin has makes that picture for me.

You, my friend, are really going to enjoy this picture then:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel like it's more that he's playing to have fun and not playing so competitively. I mean, he's clearly not concentrating too hard most of the time and is careless because of that. That's not to say he wouldn't occasionally make dumb mistakes anyway- everyone does- but he'd probably make them less. Like he can do extremely well when he tries- Rainbow Six Vegas part 1, going 17 and 0 and only losing the game due to lag comes to mind because I've watched it recently haha.

Speaking of, it's really funny to me what they've put out the last two days. Worms Revolution? I just finished watching the old ones! Rainbow Six Vegas? Same for that, what the heck?

I think GTA Most Dangerous Game was more entertaining because it was all action, no matter what. Minecraft had a lot of dicking around until the maps came out. Also, gosh I need more Team OG in my life. Their little adventure was the best thing I've seen in a while.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

Seriously tho it's happened again- I just finished watching the other two and LOOK WHAT HAPPENS. But really... how did they manage this? Did they talk to Nintendo about the copyright whatnot? I hope they did; that paves the way for a whole bunch of fun stuff. Or do they just not actually care? WHAT IS GOING ON

whatever it is that was fun as always a++

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE

Seriously tho it's happened again- I just finished watching the other two and LOOK WHAT HAPPENS. But really... how did they manage this? Did they talk to Nintendo about the copyright whatnot? I hope they did; that paves the way for a whole bunch of fun stuff. Or do they just not actually care? WHAT IS GOING ON

whatever it is that was fun as always a++

Maybe they were like "By us playing it, you'll get a boost in Wii U sales!" or something. Either way, mad props to Rooster Teeth in achieving the rights to continue the series.

I forgot how awesome Geoff's maniacle laugh is xD The best part is around the 11 minute mark; so much chaos, so much eeeeevvvvilllllll!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Geoff's laugh is beautiful and amazing and infectious and I can completely see why it's always Jack's goal to make Geoff laugh in a let's play. <33 the absolute chaos of Super Mario LPs are so good. So, so good. Mario and Cloudberry Kingdom are just top of the line for chaotic hilarity~

Back