• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I personally don't mind to be a mod, I'd just rather have it earned compared to applied for.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
One perk to being mod is you get the smexy username. And, I thoroughly assume that there is tons more perks as well.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Yeah, because the leaked mod section is totally real :D
Eh, I kinda think it is. The mods I talk to outside of the forum had been talking about how much drama was going on behind the scenes for awhile now... so I don't think they were in on it, and any posts they made in that section must be legit.

I imagine the old mod section will be brought back tomorrow though.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
One perk to being mod is you get the smexy username. And, I thoroughly assume that there is tons more perks as well.
What? First it was that you wanted to be in B/W for some good reason, now it's this.

your application is as good as the fake ones. (mine)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
The mod forums are so believable omg I mean look at all the scams Toujours was preparing for the VIP Forums!

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I want to be on bw section for a good reason, you all made my post turn out ugly, I do want to help the bw forum, I just felt that it is pretty unique to get a new username design and all. I highly advise everyone to quit bashing my post. I didn't mean the post to sound the way it sounded.

:( I am now sadden.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
So why isn't my name mod blue already? I mean. I posted a picture of PROFESSOR Monkfish.

I thought that was basically the same as 4000 quality posts.

GUESS YOU GUYS NEED TO WORK ON YOUR STANDARDS.

Fox♥

Banned
Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
I don't know what's worse, the original applicants or the people who are now trying to bandwagon behind Cello.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I want to be on bw section for a good reason, you all made my post turn out ugly, I do want to help the bw forum, I just felt that it is pretty unique to get a new username design and all. I highly advise everyone to quit bashing my post. I didn't mean the post to sound the way it sounded.

:(
It's not good to just apply for a mod position if you didn't even earn it at all.
Your a good mod when you actually earn it, not if you applied for it.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
i don't know what's worse, you trying to exert power that you don't have or you trying to exert power that you don't have.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I think it's quite a low blow to all the previous mods. I bet this is just a way to see how big ****s some members can turn into as soon as they give us an opportunity like this. It's not nice for all the other mods to this kinda crap, really. They just got demoted like that, and people immediately support some new admin by saying "we need change". I'm sorry but all that I read is "**** you all just gimme my shiny name <3"

Smh cuz of disappointment rn.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
While I aspired to be a mod at times in my stay at PC, I do not wish to apply for it... I wanted to be chosen because H-Staff in its entirety thought I was worthy. Good luck in your endeavours in finding new staff, Lerroux. :B

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I think it's quite a low blow to all the previous mods. I bet this is just a way to see how big ****s some members can turn into as soon as they give us an opportunity like this. It's not nice for all the other mods to this kinda crap, really. They just got demoted like that, and people immediately support some new admin by saying "we need change". I'm sorry but all that I read is "**** you all just gimme my shiny name <3"

Smh cuz of disappointment rn.

Hey, hey. I support this guy as long as I get command of a starship godhood women a sandwich something.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Hey, hey. I support this guy as long as I get command of a starship godhood women a sandwich something.

you deserve a purple name!

and fox got banned because i'm pretty sure he was ban evading lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back