• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69's Trading House (Inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years

M69's Trading House

Introduction

After years of not trading, after closing my last shop,
I'm back with the new games and ready to trade.
Please check the rules and also my wants :).

[a id]ev_rules[/a id]
Rules

1. Follow the Pokécommunity rules!

2. I'll be polite and friendly, so I ask you to do the same.

3. I will try not to forget any post, and answer them all, but if
in any case, I take more than 2-3 days you may PM me,
but don't spam, one PM is enough.

4. I will trade mostly Cloned Pokémon, and therefore I accept cloned Pokémon
as well. I will NOT accept HACKED Pokémon.

5. As I have the right to deny any offers, you also have the right to
counter offer, so use it at will.

6. When offering a Pokémon, please list all the characteristics you can
(IVs, Nature, Ability, Moves/EggMoves, Level, OT).

7. All the Pokémons in this store are Redistributable, I don't
really mind but I will also trade the ones I get unless the OT
specify that I can't do it.
Since I don't remember where I got all
of them if you see one of your pokés here
and don't want it traded please PM me about it.

8. Try to always match the asked Pokémon/Offered Pokémon value.

9. I don't clone for myself, so I can't predict how much time cloning
will take, please be patient.

Trainer Info

OT: Samuel
FC: 3797 7955 8652

Whitelist

~RNC~
InvictaWave
Cakesu

[a id]ev_wants[/a id]
Wants

Shiny 6 IV Tyrunt

Shiny 6 IV Charmander

Shiny 6 IV Skrelp

Shiny 6/5 IV Honedge

Anything that is a fair offer.

6 or 5 IV's Shinies

fennekin.gif

Fennekin (F) - Modest - Magician - 31.31.31.31.31.31
Magic Coat - Wish - Heat Wave - Hypnosis

froakie.gif

Froakie (M) - Naive - Protean - 31.31.31.31.31.31

hawlucha.gif

Hawlucha (F) - Adamant - Unburden - 31.31.31.x.31.31

chimchar.gif

Chimchar (M) - Hasty - Blaze - 31.31.31.31.31.31
Fake Out - Stealth Rock - Overheat - Hidden Power

ditto.gif

Japanese Ditto - Lonely - Limber - 31.31.31.31.31.31

torchic.gif

Torchic (M) - Adamant - Blaze - 31.31.31.05.31.31

eevee.gif

Eevee (F) - Adamant - Anticipation - 31.31.31.31.31.31
Wish - Baton Pass - Yawn - Protect

amaura.gif

Amaura (M) - Modest - Refrigerate - 31.31.31.31.31.31

vulpix.gif

Vulpix (F) - Timid - Drought - 31.31.31.31.31.31
Hex - Ember - Flamethrower

duskull.gif

Duskull (F) - Careful - Levitate - 31.31.31.31.31.31

feebas.gif

Feebas (F) - Bold - Oblivious - 31.31.31.31.31.13
Splash - Mist - Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat

larvitar.gif

Larvitar (M) - Adamant - Guts - 31.31.31.08.31.31
Bite - Leer - Sandstorm - Superpower

[a id]ev_trade[/a id]
4 or less IV's Shinies

rotom.gif

Rotom - Timid - Levitate - 31.30.30.31.31.31

mareep.gif

Mareep (F) - Naughty - Static - 31.x.31.x.31.x

lillipup.gif

Lillipup (F) - Hasty - Vital Spirit - x.31.x.x.31.x

ralts.gif

Ralts (F) - Brave - Syncronize - 31.31.x.x.31.31

snorunt.gif

Snorunt (M) - Naive - Inner Focus - 14.20.22.21.04.08

numel.gif

Numel (F) - Careful - Simple - 06.31.31.29.16.14

pichu.gif

Pichu (F) - Calm - Static - 12.26.02.31.16.20

spiritomb.gif

Spiritomb (F) - Jolly - Pressure - 17.06.23.01.25.31

espurr.gif

Espurr (M) - Bashful - Keen Eye - 31.31.31.25.16.31

golem.gif

Golem (F) - Brave - Sturdy - 17.01.26.26.17.26 (JAP)

crobat.gif

Crobat (M) - Sassy - Inner Focus - 08.06.06.31.26.12

Shiny Events

giratina.gif

Summer 2013 Giratina

genesect.gif

Movie Genesect (Touched)

entei.gif

Pokémon Movie 10 Entei

Shiny Legendaries

None at the moment

Normal Events

celebi.gif

PokéBank Celebi

shaymin.gif

Korean Wonder Card Shaymin

jirachi.gif

Summer 2010 Jirachi

Normal Legendaries

victini.gif

Victini

arceus.gif

Arceus

Pending Trades

SnekazZ - Carvanha - Ditto
pokeguy1417 - Helioptile and Treecko - Vulpix and Duskull

CSS by Iloveeevee, edited by Mason69

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I already approved your shop, but please make sure to have at least 20 different species of Pokemon for trade as indicated in the Trade Shops Rules.

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
I already approved your shop, but please make sure to have at least 20 different species of Pokemon for trade as indicated in the Trade Shops Rules.

Sorry I thought I did Absol.
Anyway I'm about to receive some new ones to include here from my friend who is clonig for me and soon I will hit that number.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Sorry I thought I did Absol.
Anyway I'm about to receive some new ones to include here from my friend who is clonig for me and soon I will hit that number.
That's alright, you have enough now to be approved and you have some time to get the rest. Just don't make it too long. :P

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I know you said you trade clones, so I'm going on that basis. Here's the story. I have a perfect Japanese Ditto (non-Shiny) that I got in a trade a long, long time ago. Today, Nintendo blocked that Ditto from being imported into Kalos. So I need to basically replace that Ditto. It will be kept in its Daycare home in Black, but I question whether it's even legitimate now.

So I ask what you want for a clone of that Shiny (incidental, I don't care if it's shiny LOL) Ditto you have. I know I can't get one over in Gen. V now unless we both use the connection workarounds to get it into my Black game (besides, my white DS never could connect, and I don't think my red 3DS can do that workaround anyway), so obviously I'm looking for it in Kalos.

What do I have? Literally a completed Pokédex. I can clone anything I have. I have a bunch of DWFs as well in Black and more in White 2 (not being cloned at this time, trying to get Yancy to talk to me again for a couple of weeks before moving that game back to the DS for clone creation LOL). I'm assuming AR use to trigger them is fine with you because cloning is also done with an AR; if not, I've noted those triggered via AR. Among my legendaries are:

- PRI2012 Mewtwo
- Lv.30 Mew from Emerald (Faraway Island?) - OT is ALEX, ID 52160, and since it's not mine can only say it MAY have been triggered using an Action Replay (based on catch date), but since we can't tell the difference between them we have to assume legit; I can look for others if you want a different Mew as I have one or two events on W2
- Shiny Entei, Lv.100 - Assuming Nintendo does not block it for some unknown reason, I can clone and import this; I know there were event Shinies in Gen. IV and this has the GAMESTP OT (01171).
- Latios and Latias - SS versions; Latios is Lv.35, Latias Lv.40; note that the Latias event WAS triggered with the Action Replay attached, and caught in 2012; Latios was done normally in-game without AR
- SMR2010 Jirachi (this and the other are both the Wishmaker one)
- GAMESTP Jirachi (this was distributed, right?)
- Oblivia Deoxys, Lv.50 (I'm assuming this is legit, but if Oblivia is not allowed, I withdraw that)
- Dialga/Palkia/Giratina - All are Lv.1 and CAN be obtained in Generation IV with an Arceus; it works with either the Azure Flute one (obviously not legit.) or with the event ones (legit.); the event is the Sinjoh Ruins event, and the only trick I did was triggering the event the second and third time using an Action Replay code; all came from the same event ONLY so they could all have my OT and I have not touched them, keeping for cloning purposes
- Oblivia Heatran - Again, if Oblivia is barred, I withdraw it
- Lv.1 Regigigas (from Platinum; not mine but presumed caught as the event with the event Regi trio)
- Lv.1 Manaphy - From the Rangers egg, and I also have a baby Phione
- 2012MAY Darkrai
- Oblivia Shaymin; again, see note above on Oblivia
- Movie14 Victini; more in W2
- SMR2012 Keldeo, or again one of my others in W2
- A Japanese (I think?) Meloetta, Lv.15, ID 07142 if you want to research it; I have others including North America in W2, and I think even a Lv.100 one
- "Plasma" Genesect, Lv.15, and one or two others on W2
- Tornadus (mine), Thundurus (not mine), Landorus (mine), Reshiram (mine), Zekrom (not mine), Kyurem (mine), all Legendary Beasts, Lugia, and Ho-oh from Soul Silver (all mine)

I can give you a complete list from my boxes over a PM if you want something specific, which would include the DWFs I have in my Black box and can include entries from W2 (though I'd have to perhaps transfer to Black to clone for now because I'm trying to do something on W2 and can't mess with the time). I can also trade one of my baby Zorua bred from parents who both know Night Daze, and therefore also knows Night Daze at birth, making it a strong fighter (I plan to WT some of these babies too!)

I hope we can come up with something to get me a perfect Ditto in my Kalos; I really don't know why mine failed!

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Wow you got a huge list, I really like Jirachi so the SMR2010 Jirachi would be ok for it. You will have to wait until I can get it cloned though.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Wow you got a huge list, I really like Jirachi so the SMR2010 Jirachi would be ok for it. You will have to wait until I can get it cloned though.
Haha, that list doesn't even include DWFs. I have a box or two just of those, another box on W2, and three or four boxes of Dream Radar finds, also on W2 (I'd have to clone the storm trio, but others could go uncloned).

Checking my import list from the Transporter earlier, SMR2010 Jirachi was part of the group imported (the same group the blocked Ditto was in). Thus, I am ready when you are and am in fact moving the entire group to a box in the PC so I can Dex the entire group (legendaries will later go back; non-legendaries may be bred). I'm going to check my Safari list within the game for people to delete today, as well (comparing to the 3DS list, trying to delete people without the third Pokémon available who have deleted me already). Let me know when you're ready and I'll add you; my code is below. :)

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Haha, that list doesn't even include DWFs. I have a box or two just of those, another box on W2, and three or four boxes of Dream Radar finds, also on W2 (I'd have to clone the storm trio, but others could go uncloned).

Checking my import list from the Transporter earlier, SMR2010 Jirachi was part of the group imported (the same group the blocked Ditto was in). Thus, I am ready when you are and am in fact moving the entire group to a box in the PC so I can Dex the entire group (legendaries will later go back; non-legendaries may be bred). I'm going to check my Safari list within the game for people to delete today, as well (comparing to the 3DS list, trying to delete people without the third Pokémon available who have deleted me already). Let me know when you're ready and I'll add you; my code is below. :)

You can add me already if you want, the fc is in the beginning of the shop but I can't trade right now because I don't clone the pokés myself, I send them to my cloner and I'm out of stock on the ditto.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Haha, no rush. Send me a PM to let me know! :) Too bad we can't trade on Black/White/etc. any longer or I'd even offer to clone them for you!

(Yes, I did that for someone once. LOL)

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Haha, no rush. Send me a PM to let me know! :) Too bad we can't trade on Black/White/etc. any longer or I'd even offer to clone them for you!

(Yes, I did that for someone once. LOL)

When I had black and white I cloned them too aswell

To everyone: Lil update, moved rotom to 4 iv section since it isn't considered really a legendary.

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I actually kept the Rotom traded in Black and cloned it enoguh so I can use all the appliances if I want to.

I never did. Then I caught one in X/Y. LOL So I have a bunch of Lv.60 Rotoms with nothing special about them other than being the in-game trade.

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
I actually kept the Rotom traded in Black and cloned it enoguh so I can use all the appliances if I want to.

I never did. Then I caught one in X/Y. LOL So I have a bunch of Lv.60 Rotoms with nothing special about them other than being the in-game trade.

Well I have two, one is japanese got it on wonder trade so I don't know if it is legit or not.

Note: Updated my wants!! Really need those pokés.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
not worth the eevee if i get another 6iv ill let you know cause thats what im really looking for but ya was ganna make an edit to my post but you got there fast
5iv
Spoiler:

4iv
Spoiler:

1iv
Spoiler:

0iv
Spoiler:

if you see any youd be willing to do let me know i can also easily clone if that will help at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back