• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
the shiny one, and yeah it's all good, I can do it whenever you want ;)

If you don't like anything that I can offer in my 4th gen game, I can give you anything in my 5th gen game for it, sounds trippy, but it's not my save so I wouldn't even care if I traded you a Level 100 Celebi for a level 10. Espeon if I really needed the Espeon. (for example)

and none of the stuff in White is hacked, I've checked their OTs and met locations and they all fit the profile, the guy before me must've had a lot of trading.
So if anything interests you from my trade thread, I'll be glad to give it to you. :)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
I want your shiny evee, and arbok.

Check out my trade thread to see if anything interests you.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2011
can you get me a regular (jpn) yanma(male)/ditto either ones fine. (next sentence is referring to yanma) with the best nature it could please.....
though i have nearly nothing to give... check my thread it should be one of the newset ones out there...

THANK YOU

can you get me a regular (jpn) yanma(male)/ditto either ones fine. (next sentence is referring to yanma) with the best nature it could please.....
though i have nearly nothing to give... check my thread it should be one of the newset ones out there...

THANK YOU.

Last edited:

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
Years
I'm interested in your Shiny Japanese Snivy and Shiny Modest Zorua, though I'm afraid I don't have any of the events you seek. Please CMT for anything you may be interested in. I have shinies, and DW Females!

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Are you still doing shiny giveaways? :)
Yup ^^
I want your shiny evee, and arbok.

Check out my trade thread to see if anything interests you.
ok, use my black fc
Do you have a shiny ho-oh????????????
Yes :3
I've finished EV training it already, it's just not at level 100 yet.
On another note, thanks to TwilightBlade I got the other two cloned now :)
I see, can you finish raising it to 100 and tell me its final stats?

THANK YOU
hmmm sure
I'm interested in your Shiny Japanese Snivy and Shiny Modest Zorua, though I'm afraid I don't have any of the events you seek. Please CMT for anything you may be interested in. I have shinies, and DW Females!
hmmm sorry, I didn't see anything I wanted

Last edited:
Years
im interested in: -UT US Modest Darkrai lv.50 (5/31/08) OT ALAMOS ID 05318 mischievous
ill offer either:
a shiny ev trained ampharos
and
a male lv 1 charmander with egg moves: flare blitz, dragon dance, dragon rush and outrage

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
im interested in: -UT US Modest Darkrai lv.50 (5/31/08) OT ALAMOS ID 05318 mischievous
ill offer either:
a shiny ev trained ampharos
and
a male lv 1 charmander with egg moves: flare blitz, dragon dance, dragon rush and outrage
Do you have any events?
------------------------------------

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello friend!! I am possibly interested in some of your B / W shinys, can you tell me did you get these yourself or in a trade please??
VM me your answer please!!

Years
i do have a few events:
SMR2010 jirachi lv 60 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. -quiet nature
Victini lv 100 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. - bashful nature
GAMESTP celebi lv 50 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. - modest nature (almost flawless) (30/30/30/31/31/31)
FAL2010 mew lv 100 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. - serious nature

i'd allow u to have 2 of them for that darkrai

Years
Hello , im interested in some shinies you have, namely plusle, minun, mahkuhita, budew an Muk. In the link in my sig I have all kinds of shinies an events.
I look forward to a reply an have a good day:)

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
Hey i was looking through your thread and i have: (I didn't see these in your thread)

UT-Lv.5 Jirachi, Docile OT:WISHMKR Sturdy Body
UT-Lv.10 Pikachu, Hardy OT: PKTOPIA
UT-Lv.50 Electrivire, Adamant OT: PKTOPIA
UT-Lv.50 Magmortar, Modest OT: PKTOPIA

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
i do have a few events:
SMR2010 jirachi lv 60 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. -quiet nature
Victini lv 100 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. - bashful nature
GAMESTP celebi lv 50 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. - modest nature (almost flawless) (30/30/30/31/31/31)
FAL2010 mew lv 100 ev'd in Sp. Att and Spd. - serious nature

i'd allow u to have 2 of them for that darkrai
hmmm I'll take the almost flawless celebi
Hello , im interested in some shinies you have, namely plusle, minun, mahkuhita, budew an Muk. In the link in my sig I have all kinds of shinies an events.
I look forward to a reply an have a good day:)
they're freebies ^^
Hey i was looking through your thread and i have: (I didn't see these in your thread)

UT-Lv.5 Jirachi, Docile OT:WISHMKR Sturdy Body
UT-Lv.10 Pikachu, Hardy OT: PKTOPIA
UT-Lv.50 Electrivire, Adamant OT: PKTOPIA
UT-Lv.50 Magmortar, Modest OT: PKTOPIA
I already have those = ="

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
could you tell me what nature these are?
Lv.100 shiny Carracosta
Lv.100 Carracosta
Lv.100 shiny Archeops

I do have some shinies, Flawless's and EV trained i will trade

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
could you tell me what nature these are?
Lv.100 shiny Carracosta
Lv.100 Carracosta
Lv.100 shiny Archeops

I do have some shinies, Flawless's and EV trained i will trade
shiny carracosta adamant - alert to sounds
carracosta adamant - alert to sounds
shiny archeops jolly - sturdy body
ok awesome ;D which FC will u be using and what time will u be available to trade??
Do you have a 4th gen game? Cuz its on my pearl 1 fc and transferring it b/w games is annoying = ="

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back