• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Im a new member

Appaloosa

Rapidash will beat everything!
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
Hello my name is Appaloosa and Im a new member!I am so happy to become a member!My favorite pokemon are Rapidash,Ponyta,Growlith,Arcanine,and Venusaur.My favorite legendaries are Palkia and Entei. I hope to be a good member. :)

Years
A big welcome to the forum, Appaloosa~ it's great to see you here! :3 (Adorable avatar by the way; is that an earlier generation Rainbow Dash?)

Good to see you're happy to be a member, we'd be glad to have you here as well. n n I love the Ponyta line too, but sadly their movepools aren't too good so they were a little hard to use for me in gens 1-3 especially. D: But yeah, is there anything you hope to do while you're here on PC? We're a pretty huge forum so there should be lots of things to catch your interest, including off-topic discussions for those of us who want a break from talking about Pokemon or are just more into the off-topic aspect of the forum. Maybe you'd be interested in checking out some clubs (either Pokemon clubs or off-topic clubs) or just talking about the games in general?

You'll definitely be a good member I'm sure, as you seem like a very nice person! Just make sure to read through the official rules if you haven't done so already to ensure you avoid little mistakes. I'd love to chat with you if you like, so feel free to drop off a message anytime!

Enjoy your stay and see you around, yes? <3

Appaloosa

Rapidash will beat everything!
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
Im sure that I will love pokecommunity. and yes that is the older version of rainbow dash, i love the older ones. thank you for the welcoming, i appreciate it! :)

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Pony Pony, Rainbow Dash <3
Hellowww there!
Nice to meet you, and a big welcom to you Appaloosa. I hope you will feel like home here.

Hell yeah! Arcanine and Ponyta,
Full of Grace, my favorite Fire-Type so far! I always used a Arcanine to use a fire type in each Generation. Espacially in B2 at the moment. Thank you GameFreak that I can get it earlier in the game <3
(Same thing in Crystal D: )

As Cirno, this is a big Community, and there are alot of things to do here, so feel free to take a look :3

I hope you will enjoy your stay here, if you need any help, just contact us, we'll be glad to help you! So don't be shy =D
If you want to chat, you can contact me, I don't bite so much *Rawr*

Kisses~

:7:

Back