• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
congrats LDD :P and all the others I didn't congrat :P
haven't had any shiny luck and I desided not to restart my Fire red, since it prodused a second shiny !!!
and since I finished school I WILL play much longer now.
no shiny luck in saphire. it's near 100h and if it doesn't produse a shiny until 150 that is the game I will reatart :P plus all my shinyes (only 3 :)) are kanto :( I want a hoenn shiny !!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Wes1234 said:
Does that qualify as being admitted?

Consider yourself lucky, you've had all three co-owners welcome you into the club, most members dont get that =P

Congrats on the Bellsprout LDD.. its no Absol.. but its another one to add to the list *taunts LDD with a shiny Absol Plushie* Ahaha..

Well i finally caught a Chansey with a lucky egg, was rather frustrating but im hoping it will speed up leveling my Ev trained mons (i have four that need to reach Level 100) so i'll be focusing on that for the next few days, im just glad i'm out of the Safari Zone... don't want a shiny fleeing XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey guys.....still no shiny anorith! im getting a little annoyed with that fossil guy.

Anorith Count: ~2615 seen, 0 shinies

Years
Pokemon Trainer Jonny said:
Eggs Hatched : 134
On my Ruby I've started hatching Pichu eggs for a shiny Pichu
Pichu Eggs Hatched : 6
Magikarp Eggs Hatched (Emerald) - 137
Pichu Eggs Hatched (Ruby) - 8
And I guess your wondering why it isn't much more,
Well I'm training Shiny Dragonair On Leafgreen.
shiny Dragonair = Lv 49
GL getting one soon,Pkmn Prodigy.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I just got a shiny rayquaza took me twenty five minutes of sring my friend witnessed it ( we have been having team hunts for a week )

my friend wants to join this club too but he will make a formal request himself when he gets his shiny groudon

congrats on the bellsprout my dear Lady Darkmoon , may a shiny absol be your next capture :)

Last edited:

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Hey everyone! Did you miss me? Anyway, I played maybe 2 hours this weekend :) I read instead! I finished my book, got another one, and still have no shiny Dunsparce! Arrg. I need to find one before I throw my GameBoy. I also thought I might start using my DS because my GBASP sometimes just randomly turns off. It did that after I once beat the elite four. IT SUCKED! Oh well. Good Luck!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I asked my little bro to help me SR. I asked him to SR for Dratini while I did Treecko, then, after a week, we would switch. Hopefully, he will actually help me this time, most of the time, he just says maybe. Other than that, I have nothing new to report.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
i was just doing some random hunting in the sandstorm desert.....nothing.....so now im back to SR for anorith. i hope i find one soon.....

God i hate 1/8192 odds!!!!!!

Years
Pkmn Prodigy: Good luck! I'd say you deserve a shiny Anorith after that many resets, but then I'd be saying I deserve 2 shiny Treeckos, too! D:

shido: 2 days?? Get off the internet! (j/k) I've been at it for at least a month, now. I'm onto my fifth Trainer ID, changing it every week. Grats on the Rayquaza. ¬,¬

Whee, it's been storming all day. I've been going after that fool Treecko, though I haven't even seen a 20HP female, yet, for this sit. I won't rest until I've found three new shinies! It's been so long since my last. (In comparison to my one-a-month as of Swablu up to Poliwag.)

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
i just hope when i get it its a male with a nature that doesnt lower attack or speed......thats all im asking, God....is that so hard? well, back to hunting

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Oh. Well, I started officially today(July 10th I think) so I'm gonna be getting a new ID every Monday. Hey, how about we have a race to see who get's Treecko first?

EdIt:Yeah, I suddenly got interested in playin my Ruby, so instead of alternating my SRs between FR and Treecko, I will alternate between Treecko and Latios.

I just found out that my bro is still agreeing to help me SR on FR, so I will SR for Latios and Treecko(I'll do Treecko a week, then Latios) and he'll do Dratini whenever he can. This is working great. I hope I can find Latios soon, I don't want to spend too much time on it. If I play through Ruby fast enough, I can begin SRing for Latios tomorrow! For now, I'll be SRing for Latios. I'll start counting the days tomorrow. So I'll switch back to Treecko on July 11th. I'll need tons of luck to get Latios, especially since I can't go to Southern Island, wish me luck guys!

Edit2:Actually, I think I will SR for Latios for 2 weeks, but if I get super bored of it, I will just SR for Treecko at some random time.

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
This is so sad. >_>;
*twiddles thumbs*
I can only imagine how Mew9000 feels... (the dude I had the competition with)
But he could probably care less now, and would probably care less about me, too.

Anyway...
The sheer fact that for almost a year, off-and-on shiny hunting.. and I've only found one. :(

SHC DDD Report:
FR: I'm still using my Aipon+Baton-Pass+Parasect+Spore combo. But no shinies! I'm feeling very, very lucky though. I HAVE to find another one soon. It is almost like my Shiny Ninetails was a fluke... it's like it never happened.
What Pokemon am I searching for? Well, Magikarp for one, but I'm also looking for another, but I'm not saying safe for my sake. Oh, and look out: I maxed out my Coin Case, so I can get in SRs at the Game Corner too. :P But nothing interests me there.
I'm also hatching Ekans eggs...

If I find a Shiny, dude, will I EVER let youns (you guys) know.

LG: Still taking a break from Snorlax. So burn out on that. I'll work on that when I have more time.

Sapphire: On Hold. Egg Hatch - Cacnea

Ruby: Restarted with a low count Trainer ID: 21something. What am I doing? >:D SRing for Shiny Treecko. *is booed off* :D
At least til I get bored of doing that then I'll go through the game.

Emerald: hey, I'm still playing through the game. I forgot where I'm at. Oh yeah, somewhere after Lavaridge.

I've added a few shinies that I want to my list, but I sometimes get to that point of saying "I quit". I am not, though.

-DDD

Edit:
Great minds think alike. Happy hunting everyone. Hopefully I'll find me another soon, but... the future looks for dark and cold. :( :P :(

Back