• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I love the panda and the goat a lot. I want them!

The new PokéDex, if that's it, looks cool too.

blue

gucci
Years
Ooh, this must have only happened within the last hour or so, I checked Serebii this morning and nothing. Anyway I hope these are real, I love that Mawile looking one and I mentioned wanting a Robin Pokemon for this Generation and it looks so cute. The other two look pretty cool too, especially the one the male trainer is riding. All in all if these do turn out to be real, I have great expectations for this generations Pokedex.

Guy

just a guy
Years
If the map of the region is really there and shown like said, then I hope the name of the new region is revealed as well. It'll be so nice to finally call this new land by its name rather than the X/Y region.

Edit: It's called the KAROS REGION!

Last edited:

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
Alright ! Finally some Info. I LOVE the Goat and the Panda. The bird is very odd looking but i can skip that. Looks interesting.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I do hope our new goat Pokemon has a good movepool similar to Sawsbuck, but that would mean Sawsbuck will have stiff competition for usage. I have a feeling that our Panda is going to have the stats of either Hariyama or Emboar.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I do hope our new goat Pokemon has a good movepool similar to Sawsbuck, but that would mean Sawsbuck will have stiff competition for usage. I have a feeling that our Panda is going to have the stats of either Hariyama or Emboar.

Nah, I think it'd be more like Torterra honestly @ goat. Sawsbuck is too high class for it.

Panda maybe idk, Mienshao/Mienfoo? That's what comes to mind really.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I guess the Panda will have a bulky evolution, so i automatically think of Haryama
Having his style of stats would be pretty cool, i wonder if he'll get a 2nd type

blue

gucci
Years
I can see that bird Pokemon possibly evolving into that giant Bird from Bugs Life if it has a one stage evolution like Taillow & Swellow.
bl_057OverNest.jpg

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I wonder if the Panda may gain the Grass type upon evolution. That way we can get our Fighting/Grass Pokemon.

That's one possibility i was considering, might be true. We already have Breelom, but having another Fighting/Grass wouldn't be bad at all. I wonder if he might become a dark type, Since he seems to be the "naughty Pokemon"?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I can see that bird Pokemon possibly evolving into that giant Bird from Bugs Life if it has a one stage evolution like Taillow & Swellow.
bl_057OverNest.jpg

Then I demand to see a Bug/Fighting Grasshopper in XY, so we could recreate that scene with the power of Source Film Maker.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
I'm not really dissapointed! The bird reminds me of Pidove and wouldn't be my beginning Flying type. The electric/normal type is weird, I hope it will evolve twice so it can restore its 'ugliness'. I have to get used to the panda, though...

The region, despite being very unclear, really looks like France! Oh, and character customisation is finally available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back