• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Pyrofoux appears !

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Hello !
My name is Pyrofoux.
I travel the Pokemon World since my childhood, and it's a wonderful place where there's always new things to discover, learn and enjoy. I can't say it's a virtual world because it really affected me and inflated me during my growth.

Now that I grown up, I'm not done during my adventure !
I'm making my own games, and it's time to pay tribute to the Pokemon World which hosted me during all these years. Now that I'm learning how games work, I want to explore Pokemon more than ever ! I want to learn it, experiment on it, enlarge it !

But, I can't do this alone. I need informations and knowledge, I need guides and wise advices, I need... partners.

I'm here because of that. I'm looking for people who understands my aim and are ready to share their knowledge. I'm seeking a community.
And I found, the PokéCommunity.

I can't wait friends ! I want to run with you in the promising field of possibilities !
I hope our common future will be bright and blissful. ^^

Years
You'll find all the help you're seeking here, Pyrofoux! Welcome to the forum. n~n

What kinds of games are you hoping to make? ROM hacks or non-hacked games? We have an area for both of those things here so you'll find plenty to keep you occupied, be it tools and other resources or help threads to push you along in the right direction. A lot of people come here to get involved in that so you're in good hands here. [: Looking forward to seeing what you make for us in the future!

Much luck and please do stick around. Getting involved with other Pokemon fans is so very worth it and the community here is really awesome. If you're confused about the forum feel free to shoot me a message, yes? Enjooy!

Years
Awesome to meet you, Pyrofoux! Welcome to the forums, and I hope you're doing well.

Like what Sheep said, what type of games are you interested in making? We have both the ROM Hacking and Game Development boards available for what you're looking for, whether your game is a hack or not. There's lots of tools, resources and guides to make your project successful and when you need help, there's surely to be someone willing to assist!

Good luck with sticking around with us, and I wish you a happy new year as well. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask Sheep or another staff member. They won't hurt you I promise! But aside from that, I hope to see you around as well!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Thank you very much for your warm reception. :)

In fact, I'm interested in both ROM hacking and game development.
I'll explain completely what I'm trying to do later, but for short :
I'm interested in giving a new youth to old GBC games, and therefore needs to learn how they work, and how to port them into modern computers effectively.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Welcome :), while i love rom hacking i can't do it at all xD. I just play them. However as stated we have plenty who can help you in both aspects. I hope you enjoy it here and find just what you need to make a great game! Hope you enjoy and good luck!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The future is always filled with hope and light! Always believe in yourself, bud! That being said, Your introduction was amazing, Pyrofoux. ♥ And yeah! Pokemon had always been a big step in my childhood too, on making first friends and such! A big welcome to Marriland! I'm sure you'll fit right in~!

So, as said for hacking... If you're looking for a place to do things with your hack, the ROM Hacking forum is your best bet. There are quite a few subforums, including the Toolbox forum where you can collect resources and tools to aid you in the completion of your hack, and the Progressing Hacks/Hacks Showcase forums where you can showcase your either currently in-progress hacks in the former or your completed hacks in the latter! All of the forums are resourceful and the members are equally so as well as helpful so don't be hesitant to hit it with your full force! C:

Ooh, I would love to see your hacks sometime by the way, if you make them! If you do post it here on the forums, I'll certainly take a look. If not, that's perfectly fine as well! I still hope that you'll find everything to be handy for you. <33

I really hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to poke me if you'd ever like to chat about stuff or need some help! Have a wonderful day/night~

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
Years
ThroWS quick ball* haha I got u now! My catch rate is unstopable! Once I capture u I will begin to make an evil gang which we fallow all the rules and accomplish nothing!!!!!! Truly evil!!!

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
The '???' used Thunder Wave!
Pyrofoux is paralyzed!
Pyrofoux can't move!
The '???' threw a luxury ball! Gotcha you were caught!

So yeah, welcome :P

luo xiang

Ami Tuo Fo enlightenment
Years
The '???' used Thunder Wave!
Pyrofoux is paralyzed!
Pyrofoux can't move!
The '???' threw a luxury ball! Gotcha you were caught!

So yeah, welcome :P
lol we think alike u and I. XD obviosly quickball is better option though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Thank you for your very warm reception as well !

@The '???' @luo xiang Haha, yes you got me. Although the quickball is more efficient, I prefer to live in a luxury ball please. :p

@Dragon Thank you especially for your kind words. I'm looking forward to share with you my stuff, but in order to do it properly I need to wait until I have 15 posts, to share links and pictures. :)

Back