• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
i want to be member!my first shiny was a red-eyed aaron!

i would love to be member.My first shiny?A red aaron!

Due to the loss of my last reply, I'll say it again. Yes, you may join, welcome to the club Orange Meganium.

LDD's update: Nada, I've been in the area under the bridge for nearly 30 strait hours and haven't found anything shiny.

Well, congratulations to everyone who's gotten a shiny. :)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have been SRing for Torchic for most of today.

Anyone want to race me for a shin Torchic or Spiritomb?

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Hello, mind if I can join?

Shinies I own are Beedrill, Pidgeot, Steelix, Feraligatr (Emerald), Cyndaquil (soft-reset'd in Silver out of boredom). Currently I'm going to chain for Shiny Eevee, Ralts, and possibly Larvitar once I get Nat. Dex in my Diamond playthrough.

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
nice a weedle can i see it in a trade?

It was in Crystal. -.-

And my shiny Beedrill in LG can't be transfered to Pal Park yet, haven't beaten Elite Four and in Diamond I slack off too much to get the National Dex. You'll have to wait.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hello, mind if I can join?

Shinies I own are Beedrill, Pidgeot, Steelix, Feraligatr (Emerald), Cyndaquil (soft-reset'd in Silver out of boredom). Currently I'm going to chain for Shiny Eevee, Ralts, and possibly Larvitar once I get Nat. Dex in my Diamond playthrough.

You may join, just a reminder though Pokemon caught on the older games Red/Blue/Yellow > Gold/Silver/Crystal are not counted in this club, due to shinys being far more common back then and imposable to tell if they were cheated for. Also shinys gotten in trade from other people are also not counted due to clones/cheats.

Welcome to the club! V(^_^)V

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
Years
It was in Crystal. -.-

And my shiny Beedrill in LG can't be transfered to Pal Park yet, haven't beaten Elite Four and in Diamond I slack off too much to get the National Dex. You'll have to wait.[/quote

its ok if it takes all this hassle

It was in Crystal. -.-

And my shiny Beedrill in LG can't be transfered to Pal Park yet, haven't beaten Elite Four and in Diamond I slack off too much to get the National Dex. You'll have to wait.[/quote

its ok if it takes all this hassle

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I haven't done as much hunting as I want to. I was EV training my Shiny Phanpy. It has 252 in Defence and is now a level 30 Donphan. Shiny Donphan looks much beter than the normal Donphan. Will finish off its EV training then get back to my SRing for Spiritomb and Torchic.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hi guys still no shiny riolu but i did some chaining work last time last saturday i caught a shiny eevee male with adamant nature on a chain of 22 (the chain ended at 24) and yesterday i caught 5 SHINY CATERPIE'S ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 3females and 2 male's if i finaly know how to upload pictures i will do, my next targets will be scizor,shuckle and tyranitar those three look so cool in shiny form =)
sorry i could'nt post this before good luck to everyone =)

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
hey everyone!
just here 2 say i caught a shiny rattata and evolved it to a raticate.
but i warn you if you catch a GOLD rattata dont evolve it cos raticate looks well ugly compared to a GOLD rattata dont evolve it.

Back