• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Dude, ... AR you are amazing! Your work is awesome! I wish would could see some more of the overworld maps but I'm loving it! *Throws away a McDonalds bag*

Atomic Reactor

i got to look at the game's development and playtest it, but it has many bugs to work out, and i think A_R would agree

yes, unfortunately i would have to agree :(
mainly typos though lol.
oh, and you could walk on walls XD
luckily, i know how to fix that lol.
so should anyone that uses RMXP :P
im getting close to finishing all 3 of those updates.
to bad that the one i have ready cant be shown until the first 2 XD

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
just poppin in to say good job a_r(ew its weird callin you that lol) lovin my sprites in you GAME lol. keep up the epicly awesome work

Atomic Reactor

Alright guys.... I'm sorry to say this... but...

I'm going to have to skip the first 2 updates and skip right to the third one :)
lol. It's taking to long to get all the stuff for the other 2. But the 3rd one is 100% complete.
I'll be updating as soon as i finish this frickin essay -_-
UGH! I hate essays!

ya, so update in a bit ;)

Atomic Reactor

With some major thanks to Neo-Dragon, I finally got the skill system to work!
Oh... the skill system? Well, it will now be replacing most HMs!
I hate HMs, so i thought this would be neater :)
Screensset611-5-08.png

So, as you cut down small bushes, your skill will grow...
In the near future, you will need to cut down bigger bushes, and eventually entire trees.
So, if you havn't cut enough by the time you get there, then you better go back.
The last screen is just when you have a lot of skill... You cant actually get it that early.

Well... questions? Comments?

:3

EDIT: Small house is an edit of one of Kyledoves houses!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I love the tree cutting experience gaining skill! ^^
(Mouthful. :x)
Maybe you should do that with Strength rocks, and rock-smash rocks?
Still seems like a good idea. :)
I love that little house too! ^^
Good Luck with your game~

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I love that system AR!! Just looks amazing. And let me guess, the guy who teaches you to swim is a Lifeguard?!

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
are you going to replace fly with like teleport or something then? and whats with the squares showing different levels of blue?

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
are you going to replace fly with like teleport or something then? and whats with the squares showing different levels of blue?

we will be keeping fly and surf. the rest will be replaced or scrapped. the blue squares indicate how strong your skills are. i hope that answers any questions you have. peacee

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Wow! Impressive idea Atomic!
It's wonderful!
I gives the game a more unique touch of course! Although its already unique =D
Keep on your hard work! BOL!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Well Yuoaman, the man that teaches you to swim (if I'm correct), will be a familiar face =)

AR the screens look great btw!

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
I love that system AR!! Just looks amazing. And let me guess, the guy who teaches you to swim is a Lifeguard?!

Haha. That's a neat idea Yuoaman lol.
Thanks for the credit AR. Glad I could help. You need are more help, get in touch with me as usual.
I like the update. I'm glad to see the stear away from HMs. So, this is part 3 of a 3 part update right? So does that mean 1+2 are more skills?

Atomic Reactor

sorry :(
but there are more skills.
so uh.. yeah... cool beans i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back