Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase
Reload this Page Black hack: Pokémon Blaze Black & Pokémon Volt White

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 29th, 2014 (06:32 AM).

Anybody know how to edit the trainer for this, I'm asking because I have already tried, but when I recompresed the rom, my firt battle, end being against a Doctor Bianca with a lv. 25 Jinx....?

When I opened the files in the Trainer editor, most where edited, and not only that but, they where in different order, is this normal or did I do something wrong?
Old October 1st, 2014 (05:54 PM).

Does anyone know where I can find lucky eggs in the game? I'm just passing through castellia and could really use one
Old October 9th, 2014 (03:30 PM).

Nature: Modest
hello, i wanna play this hack but the patch files have been removed from mediafire/rapidshare. can someone dropbox 'em if its no biggie? thanks in advance
Old October 15th, 2014 (03:09 AM).

Nature: Calm
I would love to play this, but both the links are removed. Does anyone still have this?
Old October 17th, 2014 (01:21 PM).
How do I change my name here?

Nature: Serious
Links died. Does anyone know where I can find the latest patches? Or will we have to wait till Drayano decides to update them?
Old October 17th, 2014 (03:17 PM).

I don't think he'll ever updated them(there isn't anything to update).

And he hasn't been around in a while (at least as a editor, I'm pretty sure he talks with his friends here... I suppose)

But not this not BB2VW2, has been updated around 2 years so...
Old October 22nd, 2014 (08:37 PM).
How do I change my name here?

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by emelian65:
I don't think he'll ever updated them(there isn't anything to update).

And he hasn't been around in a while (at least as a editor, I'm pretty sure he talks with his friends here... I suppose)

But not this not BB2VW2, has been updated around 2 years so...
Funny thing about that. Last I was here,I clicked the mediafire link and it said the file was deleted. After seeing your post, I googled to see if someone else had it and it turned out the link is still up from Drayano. So, the link claimed the file was invalid/deleted, only to suddenly work again. Weird :/
Old October 26th, 2014 (03:32 AM).

id also like links please
Old November 4th, 2014 (11:28 AM).

Just check coolrom it's right there
Old December 8th, 2014 (03:17 AM).

Nature: Quiet
I think I finally found links that work for it?

Can you click me, please?
Old December 10th, 2014 (06:55 AM).

Does Anybody have a list of pokemon locations for blaze black 2 and volt white 2
Old December 13th, 2014 (08:10 AM).

I have tried both links and coolrom, all have been taken down. Could anyone point me to a mirror that is still up, or failing that email me the files?
Old December 21st, 2014 (08:49 AM).

I cant find a download link for Blaze Black, Blaze Black 2, Volt White, or Volt White 2. Someone please help.
Old December 21st, 2014 (09:12 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by codyweis:
I cant find a download link for Blaze Black, Blaze Black 2, Volt White, or Volt White 2. Someone please help.

Well for BB and VW they're dead links so there's no point to use them, but honestly just Google it. Most of the times the game is already patched and since the hacks are so much like the real game I don't think I can post a patched version.
Pair

Old December 31st, 2014 (03:10 PM).
Seeker of Light

You can have it from MEGA : https://mega.co.nz/#!QJFEDDaa!YHcEcpIveuBeuOpdVkZGPlQysRu741vDbi3Z2GAhUhk
Old January 3rd, 2015 (04:58 AM).

BB & VW are pretty hard to find I found pre-patch version of both on YouTube. As for BB2&VW2,.romhacking.net has both complete and Vanilla versions as well as the documents and a patcher for it but you need to find a clean B2&W2 rom on your own.

Can you click me, please?
Old February 13th, 2015 (05:58 AM).

Hey guys....big Problem :-/...i Hope some Crack can help me!!! ThE Game is awsome and Runs on my iPhone6 with nds4ios....everything is Perfect with leveling, Fighting or evolving (sorry for my Bad language Skills)...but there is one damn bug...for Exempel in castelia City ...if i want to go into The passage left to the poke Center the Rom crashes an i get back to my homescreen ...not so dramatic...but if i get the Second Time on the Plasma frigatta, i have to fight a Double Match and After that, there is only one way to go on....right, the Green teleporter on the Ground...but when i want to teleport, the rom crashes again and i get back to my homescreen...i really hope That someone can give me a solution...Maybe a trick...or a fix patch..or something else...thatks for listening ;-)
Old February 27th, 2015 (11:48 AM).

Hello everyone, I realize this game is old and this thread is barely kicking, but I have a full playthrough of major battles if anyone would like to see it. Even for the 3rd time through, this game was a blast.

I sadly can't provide a link until I have more posts, but if anyone would like to watch, go to YouTube and search "pokemon blaze black korlash," and a playlist should come up.

My team (with reviews in the Ghetsis video) was:

- Infernape
- Sceptile (does GODlike damage with adaptability, and a great user for strength)
- Excadrill
- Hydreigon
- Starmie
- Gengar

@Airick: I have never played any pokemon game with a smartphone so I can't offer much help. My only suggestion is re-downloading/patching BB/VW while keeping the save-state aside somewhere (although again, I have no clue when it comes to smartphones)
Old March 1st, 2015 (05:08 PM).
Uruguayan Random Guy

Some Mod should close this thread since the links to download the patches doesn't work :/ ...
Or at least re-upload them..

Cya~
Old March 1st, 2015 (06:38 PM).
RIP Konami 1969-2015

Quote originally posted by Lunedi:
Some Mod should close this thread since the links to download the patches doesn't work :/ ...
Or at least re-upload them..

Cya~
I agree, but I don't know if reuploading the patch will work. The MediaFire link makes it sound as if Nintendo themselves took down the link. Is there enough credence to that? If it's legit, it kind of makes me worry about the future of hacking the DS Pokémon games.

I can kind of understand if they fear that these kinds of hacks can compromise the legitimacy of Pokés put into Pokémon Bank. It's still not that good of publicity, though.

Who says hacks have to radically changes things up from their base games?
Click Red to check out a "definitive" version of his adventure in Kanto!
Old March 21st, 2015 (11:02 AM).
Silver Tier

Send a message via AIM to Luigi-San Send a message via Skype™ to Luigi-San
Found a working mirror if anyone wants it: https://mega.co.nz/#!QJFEDDaa!YHcEcpIveuBeuOpdVkZGPlQysRu741vDbi3Z2GAhUhk

Old 4 Weeks Ago (04:06 AM).

Hey Dray, I'd like to point out that the rustling grass cheat doesn't work. When I turned it on, not only did pressing L while walking not do anything, rustling grass wouldn't appear at all. Just thought you might wanna know. Haven't checked this for bb2/vw2.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (09:05 AM).

Quote originally posted by WeRdisturbed:
Hey Dray, I'd like to point out that the rustling grass cheat doesn't work. When I turned it on, not only did pressing L while walking not do anything, rustling grass wouldn't appear at all. Just thought you might wanna know. Haven't checked this for bb2/vw2.
It works for me, though it is not 100% consistent.

Hold L, then move in order to trigger it. Sometimes you may need to faint a random pokemon or re-enter the route for them to start working. Also, it only happens after you have received your first badge, like in the originals.

Hope that helps.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links