• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Easiest Pokemon League

Years
Unova is objectively the easiest, because you can face them any order, and each of the E4 only have 4 Pokemon instead of 5 first time you face them. Johto E4 may have lower levels, but the levelling curve in Gen II and HGSS is pretty low.

Years
Gen 2 has been the easiest for me. All it takes is a team of level 45-50 Pokemon to beat the Elite 4 and the Champion.

But then beating Red is really really tough compared to beating the Elite 4.

Years
Hoen was definitely the easiest.. The pokemon are to low of a level for a pokemon league, like level 48-50, and highest being lvl.60 (Stevens metagross, which really was the only challenge the first go). I have only lost to that elite four once and that was because I just wanted to level up certain pokemon, and I still got up to Steven.

They should have at least made a 'harder mode' like Fire red/leaf green how the Pokemon are higher levels.

Years
I thought emerald had the easiest league, mainly because my level 76 raquaza and his hyper beam took out everything with one hit. I ALWAYS find the chicks who use water and ice pokemon to be the hardest trainers to beat.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Personally i think Johto's E4 was the easiest to beat, they're ridiculously underleveled compared to most E4s. Sinnoh's in comparison was most difficult......

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hoenn Elite Four in Emerald. There are plenty of Grass and Electric-types, which takes care of Wallace, and other than Drake the other's aren't especially menacing except perhaps Walrein. Phoebe's Ghost-types do drain your pp incredibly though - I'm thankful for the invention of the Leppa Berry.
Unova's weren't anything special, but they weren't weak. They were all stronger than Aaron from Sinnoh, anyway. I do think the original Kanto Elite Four may be one of the hardest, from my experiences in LeafGreen.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
Gen 2's was definitely the easiest for me, due to the hilariously low levels compared to the previous Gen.

2nd easiest was Hoenn's, especially because I had Blaziken as my starter, and he could bust through pretty much all of them. Maybe that's why they made Wallace the Champion for Emerald. xD

Years
Hoenn and Johto by far. I breezed through most of Hoenn's E4 minus Drake from time to time and always found it a little too easy. Same for Johto minus Lance. :'<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Unova's was really easy...if you leveled up your Pokemon in a certain range. My Pokemon were over L60 and I was able to sweep all four using Mienshao and Leavanny. Johto's E4 was also easy, their Pokemon start off at L40 and slowly rise up as you advance, so you know where to put your Pokemon's levels as you train.

EJ Nero

Water forever
Years
I think Gen 5's Pokemon league was the easiest. Ruby/Sapphire's and Emerald's were actually the toughest for me. Cynthia in Pearl was a pain in my rear as well, but besides her the actual Elite Four wasn't that bad.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Kanto once you find Missingno. And I guess it only applies to R/B. And with Mew it's not too hard either.

Otherwise, Unova, again. The 4 types they use have similar weaknesses, so it's not hard at all.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hoenn League wasn't really hard for me. The first three members of the Elite Four were extremely easy to get through, because my Blaziken had moves that were super-effective against their teams. Drake was kind of a challenge because some of his Pokémon were faster than mine, but I still managed to defeat him. As for Steven, all of his Pokémon were weak against Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut. Unova League was pretty easy, too, because most of the Elite Four's Pokémon had low levels. d:

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Yeah hoen was d easiest .... my sceptile being 65 at lvl and rest 4 pokemons being 25-27 and my kyogre at lvl 50 i defeated d league ! :)
And d toughest league for me was kanto !! :(

Back