• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
^ thinks ^^ is a hater (or not). ^ & ^^ should know that < doesn't care for anime & prefers manga.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
^^ just created a logical paradox. o3o

^^ likes Naruto because the characters are 1 dimensional, the plot is paper thin and the whole thing is one big cliche and doesn't have the charm that The Law of Ueki has.

^ may or may not be hijacking. o3o

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
^ should know that it was <'s intention to make it similar to a particular collab. < let TheSmartOne hijack <'s codes.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
The one above has a lot of chibis in her signature.

The one posting this just likes the simplicity of Naruto's story.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Why does this "Dell" look a lot like Soul.

^Has a low quality avatar + signature pics (link me to the original image/s and I can fix that?)

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
Years
The one above has three female characters in his signature even though he's male (or genderbending).

^^ should know a simple story does not necessarily have to mean a bad one either.

The one posting this will only use arrows when referring to someone more than one above.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Should take note that <'s pair has male characters in their sig. but is female, which is why < went with female ones <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back