• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Psst Megan/whomever I think you made an oopsie in the Applejack members list:

Doctor/mod]

I know I can edit it myself but this would be better off in your hands. <3

I've been wanting to rewatch MLP:FiM lately, the art and animation just gets me each time.. so cute and smooth ugh. Can stare at it all day. I'd say I'm down for a Rainbow Rocks collab in the future so count me in when the time comes, assuming there'll be space.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Psst Megan/whomever I think you made an oopsie in the Applejack members list:

BAKquGL.png

I've been actually in and out of watching due to family issues. (UGH); still, I have all the episodes on both my laptop and Netflix so yay for that. In all honestly, I am unsure about EQG:RR collab, I mean... I'll support it and all, I just feel a little meh about it. Its mostly unsureness.

Regardless.... I still think Sunset is best.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That was probably me since I was fixing/updating new names! if you fixed it, then thanks!

The collab will be optional so you don't *have* to join in. :) It's just for fun as well as to celebrate the upcoming release of the movie. I'm totally fine if there's no interest though. We can still go forth with the planned event :)

Years
Rainbow Rocks is going to be out on the 27th, I'm hoping to see more of Flash Sentry in this one. My favorite characters other than Twilight Sparkle are Rainbow Dash, Flash Sentry, Discord, and Sunset Shimmer. I'm also starting to like Sonata Dusk because of her ditzy personality. I also like that Equestria Girls got a sequel too.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Oi, thanks for the answer you two ^^ Seems like it's on a Saturday, so if it does premiere 27th in Chicago, I may try and go woo

Also wow, hello Sonic Blaze Platinum, nice to meet you - the only person I've met who would call Flash Sentry one of their favorite characters. :I And that's not sarcasm, I don't get why people hate him so much. He really doesn't seem that bad, and honestly we could use a few more male characters in the show. Cool beans though, I have a feeling you may get to see a bit more of him.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll admit I do like Flash Sentry! I do understand where the hate comes from, though. But it was already confirmed that Twilight/Flash's "love story" won't go on as we thought it would (or maybe RR would have that? not quite sure). I kinda wish Flash Sentry would have more appearances as a pony than as a human though. That'll allow us to know him a little better about his character and more than just "Twilight's crush".

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
Years
Posting to let you know I've had a name change o.o my old name was Proud To Be A Brony, so could someone update the members list? :3

If you mean like My Little Pony avatars/signatures, I can make those for everyone.

I approve of your signature :3

Years
I had a name change too (Roaming Murkrow).

I could participate in the collab, even though im not really into EG. From what i have seen, RR looks way more interesting than the first movie. Dips on RD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll go ahead and work on the name changes soon. Since this is more of a "FC&G global thing" I'll put up an announcement lol.

Since the topic of shipping has come up (thanks bff xD), anyone got a favorite MLP ship? I personally don't haaaaaaaave one. I have OTPs though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Since the topic of shipping has come up (thanks bff xD), anyone got a favorite MLP ship?

I go with ships that make the most sense to me, such as Rainbow Dash X Soarin, since shipping two characters who aren't the same species (e.g., Twilight Sparkle X EQG's Flash Sentry) worries me about them not having foals of them, unless there was an episode based off of that concept much like the Baby Cakes episode.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
People ship ponies on a little kids' show?

People will ship anything, regardless of its target audience. Just look at the shipping thread from the Pokemon Anime section as an example. Of course there are some who are just doing this for fun and not taking it seriously, which is what the question is suggesting.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
or summon the queen of shipping leijon xD

In a fandom, there will always be shipping, no matter what. Good ones, bad ones, common ones, and weird ones xD

mlfw5808-9701.gif

Oh, as for me...I love the Doctor Whooves/Derpy pairing. They are adorable.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
I wasn't going to see it, despite being shown in (IMO) the coolest theater in the Kansas City Metro area. But then I found out some friends in another city are going to see it on a Saturday (It's being played on a Tuesday here in KC) and decided I wanted to go hang out with friends. So last night I bought a movie ticket to a theater that is 366 miles away from my apartment.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I've been in that situation sorta. Cept it wasn't for a movie like that and was only half the distance. Sucks living so far from anything and everything other than trees.

Good luck with that car ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back