• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
"Squirtle Squirt!" Squirtle slapped Cassie in the face, incessantly trying to wake her up. After trying for five minutes, Squirtle nearly gave up on her. Not even Seel's whines could wake up Cassie. Squirtle shrugged, finally just giving Cassie one good jet of water to the face, not knowing what else to do.

Cassie bolted upright, wiping her face with her covers immediately. Alarmed, Cassie looked around the small dorm room, eyes locking onto Seel. Seel looked back at her, puppy dog eyes aglow, wanting immediately be cuddled. Cassie ignored Seel, finding Squirtle's mischievous form next.

"Squirtle!" She exclaimed, squeezing her wet hair. "What was that for?" She looked at the clock with a shock. "Ahh!" She yelped, springing up immediately. "How did it get this late?"

Cassie sprung up, getting dressed as Squirtle threw her bag to her. She picked up Seel, who snuggled comfortably into Cassie's arms. "We gotta go!" Cassie ran for the hall, nearly slamming the door on Squirtle. Angry, Squirtle aimed another water jet at Cassie's shoes before hurrying after her.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Elizabeth (???)

In her hurry to get to class Cassie would find that another girl had abruptly moved into her path, seemingly not noticing her. There wasn't really any time to stop them from bumping into eachother. The girl Cassie had bumped into easily lost her ballance and fell on her rear. She was rather short at only about 3'11'' (1.19 meters) and she was apparently very light. As it turned out, the girl only weighed around 50 pounds (22.7 kg), which made her rather easy to knock over. She was wearing an old fashioned looking pink dress coat and some modesty bike shorts. She was also wearing thigh-high socks and ribboned shoes. She had blonde hair done up into twin ponytails.
Spoiler:
When she hit the ground she let out a bit of a yelp before simply staring up at Cassie with a shocked look on her face. If one didn't know any better, they'd think this was a student. She seemed to be unsure how to react to having been run into though. Elizabeth was still somewhat socially awkward, despite quite some time having passed since 'the incident'.

052o.png
Meowth ♂ Lv. 47 (Hone Claws, Icy Wind, Thief, Pay Day, Hidden Power (Fighting), Double Team)
105qt.png
Marowak ♀ Lv. 50 (Belly Drum, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Outrage, Detect, Skull Bash)
186e.png
Politoed ♀ Lv. 47 (Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Mud Shot, Hydro Pump, Hypnosis, Mind Reader)
059m.png
Arcanine ♀ Lv. 45 (Extremespeed, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Snarl, Close Combat, Dig)
199s.png
Slowking ♂ Lv. 45 (Slack Off, Iron Defense, Calm Mind, Flamethrower, Scald, Focus Blast)
---

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Cassie started in surprise, looking down to see who she carelessly bumped into. She smiled, seeing it was a young girl, probably a few years younger than her. Cassie stood up and offered her hand to the girl, her long hair swaying behind her. She tried to put on her nicest face and found Squirtle trying to mimic her.

"Sorry about that. I'm in a bit of a hurry...I'd love to get to go to the water pokemon class!" Cassie burst out quickly as she took her hand back, realizing that she really did not have time to help the young stranger. "I hope you're not hurt!" She said, backing up slowly. Squirtle yanked at the back of her skirt, trying to push Cassie along with him. Cassie nodded towards the girl in a curt manner at best, though more rude than anything.

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
Years
"Snivy!" Clive cried as he was struck by Zoro's claws. Gah! Jacy bit her lip, the battle had just begun and Clive had already been hurt. "Okay Clive, time for Tackle!" She cried, pointing at Zoro. Clive turned and nodded to his trainer before he tackled Zoro with full force, sending them both tumbling to the ground.

Piff grinned at Harmony. "Eevee!" You may be saying that now, but Clive is tough! She knew, of course, Clive had never won a battle, but she had so much faith in her trainer that she thought they could pull through this battle. Her thoughts were interrupted, however, when she thought she heard the rustling again. She scampered off, unnoticed by her trainer, to investigate. Bolt, seeing her, followed her and cried, "Shinx!" Where are you going?! You could get hurt!

Clive glared at the Zorua he was tackling. "Sniiiiiiiii-vy!!!" I will beat you no matter what! I am determined to do so!

From the bushes emerged a gray, puppy-like Pokemon neither Piff nor Bolt could identify. "Eevee?" What's that? Bolt ran behind Piff, scared of whatever it was. The Pokemon ran off in the direction of the old, abandoned Lugia dorms. Piff, being her usual curious self, scampered off after. Bolt ran after her, crying out along the way. "Shinx!" Wait, Piff!

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

As he reached the floor above him he couldn't help but laugh a bit. It was a bunch of little kids huddled up in the corner of the room afraid of a Elekid that was wreaking havoc. The electric pokemon was stomping around the room firing off random Thundershocks trying to scare the little kids. Calnith laughed and then let out Shinryu, this Elekid had spunk which Calnith liked about a pokemon maybe he would catch this Elekid.

"Shinryu Earthquake," Calnith said lowly make a devilish smile. Once the ground had started to shake the Elekid stopped and looked at Calnith with fear as it was knocked across the room. The little kids screamed more as the room shook, Calnith watched as some other smaller electric pokemon ran out from cover and out of the room.

"Now let's see," Calnith said as he walked up to the Elekid looking down to it with a devilish smile. Shinryu towered over the Elekid as it was on its back looking up to the dragon pokemon. "You have the spirit but lack the training and probably got by by bullying smaller pokemon," The blood read haired trainer said as he took out a pokeball. "

"Now you will be tuned into the perfect warrior," He added as he tapped the pokeball on the Elekid's head and started headed out for the power plant. "Welcome to the team Thor, God of Thunder," Calnith laughed as he looked at the ball as it stopped shaking and the capture was successful.

Dawn

Years

Elizabeth (???)

Elizabeth's eyes moved to Cassie's hand and she reached up as if to take it, only to find that offered hand suddenly retracted. Why did she feel so... dispirited? Somehow she felt wronged. Yet, she wasn't one to get angry over these things. Rather, she was prone to emo'ing out. Elizabeth lowered her eyes for a moment as if she were guilty of something before looking back up to find that Cassie was already backing away! Elizabeth squirmed onto her hands and knees before standing up. It seemed like she was a bit physically weak. Who would've guessed? She was skin and bones! Just then, she spoke up in this mildly nervous sounding voice, though she did not stutter. Despie how Cassie had acted, Elizabeth seemed to go out of her way to show respect, bowing her head briefly as she began to speak, her hands cupped in front of her.

"I'm actually trying to find class myself, miss..!"

When she spoke next, she seemed to hesitate at the last second briefly before continuing in the middle of her first word.

"Mmmay I come with you..?"

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Vendra Gerrard

Ven had returned to his own dorm to sleep and rest a bit before going of on another short stroll somewhere. He had ordered his pokemon to do whatever they liked to for the next couple of hours.
(Previously before he went to bed)
"Ahhh, I'm soooo tired. I don't know about you guys, so if anyone wants to sleep please just slack off right here. But if anybody wants a bit of adventure, then just roam about wherever you like for the next two hours." said Gen
He wanted to sleep without interference so he hoped everyone would be going outside, and it seems it was so.
(Present time)

apparently, Falco and Veera had been saying what to do. None of the members had anything against this, not even Snacks. They said that the team will rendezvous outside of Ven's room in about two hours or so. They also said that they should be going in pairs, but if they didn't want to, it's perfectly fine.

Snacks

Snacks did not care about going in pairs, he wanted to go on his own wherever and whenever. Luckily, he had his sense to stay near Ven's dorm, he decided getting scolded wasn't very much fun.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

Calnith had headed back to a pokemon center to heal up his pokemon. He then headed out into a open field where he was confronted by a boy and his Tauros.

"Howdy there partner!"The boy said as he waved to Calnith and walked up to him. "The name's Oliver Wintell,"Olive said introducing himself and extending his hand out to Calnith. Calnith inspected to boy first, his curly messy brown hair, blue overalls and lack of shoes made Calnith think this was this islands version of country hick. This boy was probably a rancher's son out and about playing in the fields with his Tauros while out looking for someone to battle.

"I don't shake," Calnith said coldly as he walked past the boy. Oliver looked disapointed that Calnith didn't shake his hand but it didn't bother him. What was driving Calnith's attention away from Oliver was a noisy Murkrow that was squawking at him. "Thor come on out," Calnith said releasing his Elekid. He then crouched down to the Elekids level and took out some disks.

"Here I want you to learn, Thunder, Thunderbolt and Hammer Arm," Calnith said as he placed the disks on the Elekid's head. There was a flash of light and has it disappeared Thor fired off a Thunderbolt right past Calnith's head. "Nice now let's take care of that Murkrow," Calnith said as they both looked at the Murkrow in the tree.

"Hey Kid I'll battle you right after I catch that Murkrow," Calnith said figuring that was what Oliver wanted. He looked back and saw Oliver shake his head in agreement. "Alright Thor use Thunderbolt!" Calnith ordered. The Elekid then jumped at the Murkrow and fired off a Thunderbolt attack. The Murkrow made shocked face as the attack came at it, the bird pokemon then quickly flew out of the tree but still managed to get zappped by the attack.

"Woah you sure got yourself there a powerful Elekid!"Oliver said enthusiastically. Calnith looked back to the boy a smirked, he then looked back to the Murkrow that then got back up from the attack.

"Of course my Elekid is powerful all my pokemon are perfect and I shall make this Murkrow just as perfect," Calnith said responding to what the boy had said. The Murkrow was now charging at Thor with a Wing Attack. "Foolish Murkrow. Thor end this with Thunder!" The red haired trainer ordered. Thor then waited until the Murkrow was only inches away from hitting him before he fired off a powerful Thunder attack. The Murkrow could have dodge this if it wasn't already so close to the Elekid.

"Easy," Calnith sighed as he watched the Murkrow go down. He then took out a pokeball and tossed it at the Murkrow. The two boys then watched as the ball shook back in forth before it eventually made a ding noise indicating the Murkrow was caught.

"Now we can battle," Calnith said as he picked up the pokeball containing his newly caught Murkrow.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante was on is way back to the dorm when he noticed a bunch of people in costumes. After seeing them, Dante just shrugged off idea thought and continued his way to the dorm. Upon reaching the dorm, Dante walked inside and went to his dorm room to see what class his has next.

"Hmm, so what is my next class?" Dante said to himself as he entered the room and picked up his schedule. "Oh, it is still type specialization again. Great, I can go to Steel-type specialization class."

Dante run out of the dorm room and headed outside toward the direction of the class.

"Man, I hope the class is going to be fun", Dante said as he ran to class.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Cassie sighed at the young girl, looking both physically and mentally weak at the same time. Though she was new, Cassie inwardly sighed, knowing she was more confident around here than this girl in front of her. Cassie wondered if she was even newer than herself. Slowly, Cassie walked back toward the girl, putting back on a small, nervous smile; she wasn't nervous around the girl, more so that she was going to be late. Again, Cassie put her hand out, but kept it there this time.

"Okay, you can come, but we have to go quickly." She said, trying to not scare the girl further. "By the way, I'm Cassie. I'm new here, too. This is my Squirtle and Seel, too." She motioned towards her Pokemon, Squirtle nodding and Seel clapping his small fins together.

Dawn

Years

Elizabeth (???)

Elizabeth reached out and took Cassie's hand, pulling herself up. Her grip was weak and her hand frail. One couldn't stress enough that she was unhealthily skinny. Given, her coat masked this to a degree. Why was she even wearing a coat inside? It was anyone's guess really. In truth, Elizabeth was just having trouble finding her way around on her first day. Little did Cassie realize that she was helping one of her own teachers find where to go, though one couldn't really blame her. For all intents and purposes, Elizabeth could fit in very well with the students in terms of age. Though, fit in might be a misnomer, considering she was rather awkward. One of the other things one had to realize about Elizabeth was that... one's physical body had an effect on their mentality. Elizabeth was not an 18 year old in a 10 year old's body. Chemically speaking her brain hadn't matured at all throughout all these years. This did not however stop her from learning new things, for instance. As a matter of fact, the only reason anyone could tell she wasn't ten any longer was because people had literally watched her fail to age over eight years.

"Thanks to you, Miss Cassie..!"

She even used a term of respect to talk to one of her students. Once again, she was not an 18 year old trapped in a 10 year old's body. To her, she was still 10. Heck, she didn't even understand why she was still the way she was. It was only the adults around her that had any understanding of what was going on. One might notice that Elizabeth... talked a bit funny at times. The way she had said that had sounded more like she was trying to say 'I give you thanks' than 'It was thanks to you'. Elizabeth glanced at Cassie's two pokemon and smiled lightly at them after a brief moment, seeming to approve. She spoke up again in a thoughtful tone.

"I could... show you my pokemon later..."

And then she turned to Cassie, ready to follow.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
The Entei dorm girl continued to drag the pale Jimmy across the Academy, towards teh Emergency room. "C'mon..." she said as the boy got even more pale, "Stay with me..."

Jimmy ran near the bikers, and tried to punch them, but his fist passed right through them. "Oh...right..." he said and rolled his eyes. He could see the surprised expression on his double's face, and on Koffing too. The thugs bikes were blwing smoke on the kid's face, and he started to cough a lot and feel dizzy.

"We're the Kanto Pokémon Association!" one of the bikers said as they stopped moving in circles around him. "Hand over all the money you got, kid!" another biker said.

"No!" the kid said. Jimmy smiled at his past self.

"Who do you think you are?" another biker said, "When we tell you to jump, you jump! When we tell you to give us your cash, you hand it over!"

"And who do you think you are?!" Jimmy yelled at them in anger, "I ain't scared of you. You're just a bunch of douchebags on choppers to me." The Koffing that was with him glared at the bikers. "Now buzz off!"

"Oh, you think you're tough?" another biker said, "You can't take us. So, if I were you, I'd give us all the cash I got!"

"What are you gonna do if I don't, eh?" Jimmy replied angrily, "Blow more smoke in my face? Circle me some more with your choppers?" The bikers looked like they were getting mad. "Now get the hell outta here before you regret pissing me off!" the boy yelled, and the bikers got off their bikes.

"That's it!" the leader of the bikers said, "Nobody messes with us! Mitch, Lefty, let's get this punk!" Then the three bikers sent out three Grimers. The boy's Koffing then stepped up.

"Bring it!" the boy yelled. Jimmy watched the confrontation, looking happy because he knew how everything would turn out.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

"If we're going to battle let's set some rules," The boy said as he then tossed a pokeball into the air. The ball opened as it reached its highest point releasing a beam of a bright white color to the ground, creating a silhouette of a pokemon. As the light disappeared it was revealed that the boy was using a Conkeldurr. It was a fine specimen, looking well trained and extremely powerful.

"Let's make an official battle field just like they use in big tournaments!" Oliver said as the Conkeldurr began to draw lines in the ground with one of the large concrete pillars it carried. As it walked past Calnith has it drew the battlefield it smirked at the boy confident it would win the battle.

The Conkeldurr did a good job making a replica of the battlefields one would see in a gym leader's gym, when fighting the Elite Four of a region or a battlefield that one would see during a official tournament. It looked just like the ones at the school and Calnith figured this would be an interesting battle.

"Now that Conk made the battlefield here are the rules partner," The boy began as he pulled out a pokeball and tossed it to the ground. "A full battle of six on six only switching between rounds," He added as the ball popped open as it made contact with the ground. The pokeball released a Liepard.

"Alright then Oliver if a fight is what you want a fight is what you're going to get! Let's go Kento!" Calnith exclaimed as he tossed the Croagunk's pokeball onto the battlefield. As the Croagunk came out of his pokeball he got into a fighting stance and gestured with his hand that the Liepard make the first move.

"Seems your Croagunk wants Lady to make the first move then. Lady let's show em' what we're made of and you Shadow Claw!" Oliver ordered with a smile. The Liepard's right claw began to emanate a shadowy aura as it then charged at Kento.

"Kento intercept with Brick Break!" Calnith ordered watching his Croagunk charge at the Liepard with his arms glowing a bright blue.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Kinko was not headed toward the Center, she was getting the idiot enemies away from Quin. Sure that she had done that right at least, she hurried back after him, running to chase Quin by scent. Triac caught up to her quickly and she heard the unnaturally happy chirping of Chika above. "Chika should go get that other human," she told Triac. "You know, that one."

"That narrows it down quite a bit Kinko," Triac commented. "Who are you referring to?"

"You know!" the Vulpix cried out in exasperation. "The one with the pretty necklace!"

"Ah."Triac did grasp this memory and nodded to Chika, who had been floating above them, listening, flew off. Unlike them, she knew just who that human was. Skye would be good for Ciel when the boy woke up. Probably. That or he wouldn't freak out when he saw him. That smaller boy would, she knew. Bri was not very good with these situations right away. Having Ciel go into another crying fit would not end well.

~~

Kira chuckled a little as Aerial Ace hit, diving under and firing an Aura Sphere. "You had to use a healing move this early on. Are you sure my estimation wasn't right? That isn't exactly a move you can use all the time." He leapt away from the Grovyle after firing another attack, spinning carefully on his hind paws.

~~

Skye listened to Pryce carefully.It was too bad about Ice-types and their defensive power. They were literal glass cannons. At least Rei could cover most of the weaknesses. But Pala was doomed. Poor Pala and she did her best too. The cub was not angry now and was merrily bouncing on the chair. Pryce had a Dewgong and was displaying a few Ice moves. He had to remember which ones to teach his Pokemon.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Logana

Logana chased after Triac and Chika, but she was slower than then. She got there right when Chika flew off. She huffed and puffed for breath.

"Where's she going? Why didn't you guys wait for me?" she said quietly.

Quin

"Move it! Out of the way!" Quin called in a commanding voice to the people in front of him. His father's voice. The voice he hated having to use. But that was not the time for this. He dashed past some students into the pokemon center. A nurse spotted him and rushed over.

"Oh my goodness! What happened?" she asked.

"He got caught in a rockslide. I think he has a concusion, and he's bleeding somewhere..." Quin said. The nurse snapped her fingers and motioned for a stretcher. Quin looked at Ciel.

"Come on buddy, stay with me. Don't go to sleep yet!" he said for the thousandth time. He laid Ciel on the stretcher. and watched them roll him away.

"Wait! His pokemon need healing too!" Quin called after them. Ezar looked at him and settled into the bag again.

Arcino

Arcino growls savagely as he swings at the Aura Spheres, causing them to explode. He leapt back again, reviewing his options. They were pretty grim.

"Damn it Master! Why did you only teach me one distance move!" he shouted angrily as he leapt forward with Leaf Blade again.

Brian

"What did you call me?" Sprinkles growled as he advanced on Thyme. Brian was watching this with wide eyes as Thyme stood with her back to Sprinkles and her arms crossed on her chest.

"I called you a brat! What are you going to do about it?" she said back, her voice quite cross.

"Sp-sprinkles! Thyme! Enough!" Brian said finally. Thyme eyed Sprinkles with disgust as he growled at her.

"He started it," she said resolutely.

"I'm going to end it. You're scaring Bouncy! Do you both want to go in your pokeballs?" Bri said firmly, well, as firmly as he could. Thyme and Sprinkles glanced at each other and gave a little 'humph' before walking away from each other. Thyme climbed up to Bri's shoulder. Sprinkles sighed and began rolling around in the grass. Thank goodness that was over... For the moment at least.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Triac

The Flaaffy paused where he walked at the sight of the Venonat. "My deepest apologies," he murmured. "We honestly forgot you. Here you are miss." He calmly lifted the Pokemon onto his back. "I am certain this will be better than trying to keep up with us. And Chika has gone to get a friend of our trainer, someone who will be able to be quiet and calm in this situation. We cannot expect your human to do everything can we?"

"Come on, come on, come on!" Kinko yipped. "Ciel is ahead, he is! Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

Triac nodded and trotted off on all fours, carefully trying to ensure Logana didn't fall off. They made it to the Pokemon Center as Ciel was taken away.

Kira

"Oh my, this is a problem," Kira commented at the Grovyle's frustration. "Here allow me to remedy it." He ducked under and spun backwards, kicking with a fiery Blaze Kick, even as the Leaf Blade struck his face.

Ciel

Ciel heard Quin shouting but it was fuzzy, distant. Ooh, he was sleepy. Surely it wouldn't be so bad to sleep now... the Absol was okay, he was off the scary mountain and not lost anymore... where was he anyway? He couldn't really see anything but white.

"You're in a hospital," a voice stated, one he knew very well.

"Raph?" he murmured hazily and there was a quiet sigh. The angel shook his head distantly. He could see the nurses looking warily at each other. Was the boy hallucinating? The blood loss must be bad... but it was only a few trickles now, one from his head, others from his arm and a gash on his back.

"Honestly young master... I can't leave you alone for a minute..." He sounded amused and exasperated.

"Am I going anywhere?" the boy asked him softly, dizzily. Raph shook his head no and placed his hands on Ciel's forehead.

"Not any time soon I hope."

Ciel gave a crazed, slightly hysterical giggle. "Your hands are cold."

"That's because I'm dead."

Skye

Skye glanced at the window at random, following the rest of the students outside to a battlefield. It was battling time. Great. He was almost looking forward to it... except something was bothering him. He was not feeling the battling urge. Well someone was following him, according to Rama.

He saw it now, a bird desperately flying after him. A Togetic?

Pala answered it for him. "Chika!"

Skye paused and let the others go ahead, carefully petting the Flying-type, which looked exhausted. She didn't let him do so for long, flying off quickly in the direction of the Pokemon Center. Skye looked around then followed. There was an odd number of students anyway.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Endure & Zemrath

Endure had been wandering around on his own for a while to think about stuff. He thought about why he decided to submit instead of running away."Guess that blade guy just earned my respect, after all he beat me down like heck knows what." thought Endure to himself.
Out of nowhere, Zemrath popped up and asked,"What's going on, you thinking about something?"
"Oh, nothing really. Just some stuff." replied Endure.
"Okay then......" said Zemrath
They took a little stroll around the dorm while conversing about Ven's personality and how they fit in. " After being with him for some time now, I would say that he is quite dumb, an idiot at times, likes to daydream a lot but otherwise a nice guy." commented Zemrath.
"Really? well I thought he was a proper and total idiot!" said Endure it a bit of surprise.
Zemrath told him to not judge people by their looks, as people who appear to be the ultimate nice guy can be the ultimate baddie.
"Okay then, I won't judge people like that anymore." said Endure
"Good" said Zemrath.
They talked about their lives for a little bit and their respective histories.
"I never knew how I got beaten by Veera at the time I was caught, frankly, she beat me in a flash!" stated Zemrath. Afterwards they sat down while chatting some more.

Years
Zoro was struck by the tackle, sending him to the ground. Standing back up, Zoro shook the dirt off of him, glaring at the snivy."Zoro! don't underestimate your opponent! Now, Use Dark Pulse!" said Sky, knowing that Dark pulse was a move that Zoro had just learn a little while ago, and that he still has a bit of trouble controling it.
"Zorua!" I'm not stupid! I know not to underestimate my opponent...even if it is a weak snivy! said Zoro as he charges up a dark pulse, and shoots it to the Snivy, the dark pulse beam wavers a bit as to shoots towards the snivy, but other then that it looks okay.

Meanwhile Harmony notices the Eevee and Shinx run off, and decides to follow them. "A-Audino!" W-wait up guys! said the small Audino as it chases after the two pokemon. Leaving behind her little flag.

((Sorry i haven't posted in a while, my computer wouldn't let me connect to the internet for some reason))
(( I also see the Dark Pulse move in the anime/manga sense, like a beam, rather then the game sense, like a pulse or wave, cause I thought it would be hard to dodge if it was a wave ))

HunterZero

Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

As Lady came closer to Kento she lunged her claw at the Croagunk expecting to out speed the Croagunk and hit him. The Croagunk smirked as he saw the attack coming for him, he ducked out of the way of the Liepard's claw and then uppercut Lady with a Brick Break attack. As the two pokemon went into the air, with his other arm, Kento punched the Liepard in the stomach sending her crashing to the ground.

"Lady!" Oliver exclaimed as he watched his Liepard crash into the ground creating a cloud of dust sending grass and dirt into the air.

"Good job Kento," Calnith said as his Croagunk landed on the ground and swiped his right arm in front of him from his left shoulder to his right side. As the dust cleared it appeared that the Liepard had fainted from the attack declaring Kento the winner of round one of six.

"You've got a awesome Croagunk," Oliver said complementing Kento's skill and power.

"Of course I do all my pokemon are perfect unlike yours fool," Calnith snapped making Oliver roll his eyes. The ranch boy didn't care for Calnith's egotistical views on himself.

"Hmph I'll show you no one or thing is perfect," Oliver responded taking out a pokeball. NeverWind scoffed and then returned Kento and took out KingClaw pokeball.

"Let's start round two so I can show you the extent of my perfection," Calnith said as he tossed his Krabby's pokeball into the air. At the same time Calnith did this Oliver tossed his pokeball into the air too and the two pokeballs opened at the same time. Oliver had appeared to be using a Drowzee.

"Alright round two let's do this!" Oliver exclaimed.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quin

Quin sat down in a chair and waited. He was terribly worried, but they wouldn't let him in the room right now. He sighed and lay his head against the wall. He hoped that Ciel was ok.

"Gah... I hate this waiting! And I wonder what happened to Arcino and Logana..." Quin said to Ezar, who was curled up in his lap. She had decided that since he wasn't going to let her go, she may as well make herself comfy. But she had no idea who Arcino was.

Logana

"Yeah. Hey thanks!" she said with a grin as she was picked up.

"I hope this other human can help. Quincy... He's not exactly good at dealing with people that are... Um..." she said as she rode on Triac's back.

Arcino

"OOF!" Arcino growled as he was kicked. He fell to the ground and groaned. He blinked a bit. After a few moments he began laughing as he lay on his back.

"Gahahahah... You're tough..." he said faintly as he started to get to his feet.

Nova

"Let's go." Nova said. He looked at the Vulpix, who nodded. Vulpix looked up at him, and the two of them set off towards Oak Town.

Back