• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
I'm so excited for this! I enjoyed Aethestode's Adventures Red and am so glad someone else is doing Yellow. I wish you the best of luck and will play it as soon as I can! It looks great by the way!

Thank You.

This looks great :3

Thank You too.

Updates:
-Started the last Chapter for Beta 1 (Celadon Crisis) Pics will be released when the chapter is done
-Mapped both Route 7 and 8

Yellow Chapter and Gold Chapter Beta 1 will be released next week or the week before that. Thank You for your patience.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
What's your hacking schedule like? Taking on four hacks at once seems difficult. Is Yellow still your main priority? Do you want help with the hack?

Years
What's your hacking schedule like? Taking on four hacks at once seems difficult. Is Yellow still your main priority? Do you want help with the hack?

Not really. The schedule is like this: I pick two out of the four hacks, I make 1-2 chapters of one the hacks and then 1-2 chapters of the other. Then I repeat till I think that I put in enough work for a beta. After I release the beta for the two hacks, I then work on the other two and repeat the process.

I try to make Yellow my priority but I also like Gold and Blue.

No I don't need help with the hack, I just need some beta testers to test it? But not right now.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 11, 2020
Looks awsome!
Please Make Blue chapter, i cant wait for it!!! :)
Keep ut the good work,loving it :)

Years
What do you guys think of the new graphics and Yellow sprites?
ZMMjZZ3.png
T3u3P4k.png
AkP3hg3.png

90eog6R.png
Ss2ipfk.png
6QwssAs.png

-The Yellow sprites were made by Coronis but I've edited them and added their walking animations.

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
What do you guys think of the new graphics and Yellow sprites?
ZMMjZZ3.png
T3u3P4k.png
AkP3hg3.png

90eog6R.png
Ss2ipfk.png
6QwssAs.png

-The Yellow sprites were made by Coronis but I've edited them and added their walking animations.
Looks great. Great to see you getting back into this hack and with good progress.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
Ok. How can you pass the old guy thats blocking the exit? and where do have to go to Celadon City?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 20, 2017
It's beautifull :)
Do you want change the Yellow's overworld in HGSS style ?
Sorry for my bad english. I'm French.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
Just a question there's a old dude blocking the exit to Celadon City, how can i pass him? Thanks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 12, 2024
Ok. But I'm playing Pokemon adventure Yellow chapter beta 1 sorry to be rude um but I don't know how to pass the old dude. Any idea who i can ask?

Years
Ok. But I'm playing Pokemon adventure Yellow chapter beta 1 sorry to be rude um but I don't know how to pass the old dude. Any idea who i can ask?
The Alpha ends right there, you'll never pass by the old dude until you play the next beta, and if you're playing the first beta, you're not playing this game, you're playing Aethestode's yellow Chapter.

Back