• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Clan

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Fruit bats are cute.Vampire bats are cool.Dead bats are dead.That's about all I know about bats.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Hey, Koga! I started a somewhat Vampire related RP called "Master Of Darkness" I thought you might be interested in joining me?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
deathbyalice said:
Hey, Koga! I started a somewhat Vampire related RP called "Master Of Darkness" I thought you might be interested in joining me?
Well....I havent done a vampire RPG in ages....I guess I could try....

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I'll check it out.I might join,I might not.If I'm not in an rping mood I'll probably join later.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Halloween is so cool.I love it,the candy,the scary movies,the candy,the vampires,the candy,the werewolves,the candy,the other cool scary creatures,the candy,the costumes....did I mention the candy?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Well Halloween isn't till Sunday.*lokos at computer clock*It's only stupid ol' Saturday.Pooh.I still got candy though!I have a big bag of tootsie rolls that I got at Walamart only hours ago!*sinks fangs into a tootsie rool*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
*jumps for hte reeses and catches it.*Here you go.*hands over a Nerds Rope and then eats reeses in one bite*

Back