• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Where do you breed pokemon? The day care just south of goldenrod isn't letting me, as the guy is just saying my "goldenrod city is doing just fine" (??????). What's going on?

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Where do you breed pokemon? The day care just south of goldenrod isn't letting me, as the guy is just saying my "goldenrod city is doing just fine" (??????). What's going on?

You've got a Bad Egg in the daycare. You'll need to remove it before you can breed Pokémon. You can remove it the same way you would remove any normal Pokémon, IIRC.

Just to ask any one who knows about the 4th generation moves?
will they be included in the next live beta or version or in new hack LaZ is planning?

The plan is thus:
4th Gen Moves in LC to balance up the Physical/Special Split
4th AND 5th Gen moves in PO and MF.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
im a big fan of this hack and have a few questions. I've made it to leaf bay city and now am kind of stuck. An old guy asked me to find the solar rock from the cave of wisdom but when i go there and defeat the pokemon my game freezes. Is this where the beta is over???

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
im a big fan of this hack and have a few questions. I've made it to leaf bay city and now am kind of stuck. An old guy asked me to find the solar rock from the cave of wisdom but when i go there and defeat the pokemon my game freezes. Is this where the beta is over???

I believe so, I can't progress from there either

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
You've got a Bad Egg in the daycare. You'll need to remove it before you can breed Pokémon. You can remove it the same way you would remove any normal Pokémon, IIRC.

I can't actually do anything at all with the daycare. I can't take it out, I can't put another in... I have an open space and it won't let me do anything...
On a related note, how do you release a bad egg? I have one in my pc that I didn't realize I had.

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey guys, i have some questions, 1st, are we able to re-battle red and brendan?, 2nd, gym leaders from johto and kanto are rematchable?, 3rd, there is a way to get kanto and hoenn starters?, 4th, i am at lake of rage before catching red gyarados, this is my team, lv 38 thyplosion, lv 36 pidgeotto, lv 36 espeon, lv32 scyther, lv 31 manectric and lv 25 bagon (i sometimes rather prefer dragonite than salamance in 1 and 2 generations pkmn games, but in this one i get a dratini, but late, like at the last gym of johto, and i don't even know if it knows extremespeed...), i'm okay with this part, or should i do some level ups?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Well guys, my spring break started last thursday and I've got 3.5 weeks off! During this time I'll be working a bit on LC and a few "other projects that you guys probably know about by now". xD

Also, I don't think i'm allowed to link to other websites, but I would appreciate if as many people as possible could fill out a quick survey on a "new project" I've been brewing up in the LaZ Lab. You can check it out Here. Also to keep the thread on topic, this shouldn't be discussed here, but either in a PM or on the given discussion link.

I'm aware that since I did the previous Daycare fix, it's as if it created more issues. So I'll look into those shortly. Check the Live Log to see when I've fixed stuff.

I'll be back here in a few days time with some more LC updates :)

Link

poopydude

PKMN Master
Years
Please help me i have a problem

Recently I put in the walk through walls code in to check out some of the stuff later in the game and even though I disabled it and its no longer on my "cheat list" in the vba its still active and this is really ruining my game. does anyone know the solution to this?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I found, while adventuring in the Old Mansion, that some tiles were pass through. Not a big deal, just something you may wanna fix in a Live Update. (I'm sorry if I sound condescending, I'm really not trying to) In the attachment, I've shown the pass-through spots in red arrows. They aren't anything major, however one of the tiles allows you to pass straight through the wall. I'm just pointing it out, no biggie. I'm sorry if this has already been brought up before.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Bug

so i used telport that my abra had outside the battle and it took me to kanto region tried to use walk through walls cheat to get back to jhoto but no luck xD

EDIT:so i found something that idk if it been reported so here is the photo
Pokemon-FireRed_01.png

Last edited:

ZpAnish

Ex-Con
Years
Well guys, my spring break started last thursday and I've got 3.5 weeks off! During this time I'll be working a bit on LC and a few "other projects that you guys probably know about by now". xD

Also, I don't think i'm allowed to link to other websites, but I would appreciate if as many people as possible could fill out a quick survey on a "new project" I've been brewing up in the LaZ Lab. You can check it out [Here]. Also to keep the thread on topic, this shouldn't be discussed here, but either in a PM or on the given discussion link.

I'm aware that since I did the previous Daycare fix, it's as if it created more issues. So I'll look into those shortly. Check the Live Log to see when I've fixed stuff.

I'll be back here in a few days time with some more LC updates :)

Link

Answered the survey with pride and somewhat intelligence :)
*hint hint* "All Hail Giovanni"

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if there is a way to download a good, latest version of this hack for android. All the other versions I have so far were either from 08 or bugged with super exp and crashes when a pokemon used harden or I got to a certain point in the game. If there is, can someone give me the download link or tell me how to get the latest version on to my phone if there is a way?

Years
didn't want to have to do this, but I had to because I need to know this so I can progress with the game.

Is that the thing you get in the Seafoam Island? If so, you need to find a closed door in the cave and "talk to that door". The unlocker unlocks it ^^ To find the door, I would suggest you explore the cave thoroughly as it's difficult to explain the way. However, I think you have to follow the path that led to the Cinnabar exit in regular R/B/Y (yeaaah that was a long time ago, I know :p)

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2012
hey guys, I would like to know how do I go to orange islands, I already have had the pass but I still can't go =(

By the way, nice hack =D

Back