• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hollow Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ok thanks nice game but um where is the moon stone?:)
There are a couple of moon stones throughout the game. I know for sure that there is a person in the Pokemon Centre in front of the elite 4 who will give you one. So if you haven't got one by then you will have one eventually.

Also where is hm strength and is there a town map?
HM strength is given to you by a person in Cutaway Villa (the home of the 8th gym).

Game seems pretty cool! I'll check it out if I remember cause I'm playing several others at the moment ^-^. By the way, What's up with conkeldurr(Or however you spell it) It looks like it's just an arm? xD
Unfortunately the sprites from pokemon black and white show the entire back of a pokemon but in firered the lower part of their body was cut off for the text screen, so I guess in cutting of Conkeldurr's lower body it left him as mostly an arm and a head XD.

The legendery dogs in the Safari Zone, are they in any hidden areas? or what areas should I be looking? guess they are rare to find.
The legendary dogs are in three seperate areas of the safari zone, and I think that there are 4 areas. Meaning that one will be in each (because from memory there aren't any in the sand areas) also they are extremely rare to find.

Years
  • Age 93
  • Seen Oct 27, 2015
Here's a link to my ongoing review of this..."hack", if you're interested in my opinion. We're loving this.

s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/9023780/1/ (what the ♥♥♥♥ is this 15-posts thing for links?)

Hope you like it, I'm outta here.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
A good hack with interesting gameplay. Good luck, keep up your good work.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Here's a link to my ongoing review of this..."hack", if you're interested in my opinion. We're loving this.

s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/9023780/1/ (what the ♥♥♥♥ is this 15-posts thing for links?)

Hope you like it, I'm outta here.

Lol your opinion was damn funny. But I totally agree with it! lmao.

Years
So for anyone that wants to know I did update the intial post on this hack thread. Let me break it down for you. I have seen that there are some poor mistakes within this hack. I won't bore anyone with the details but I do intend to fix as many of them as I can. Some of these are bugs and others are just ascetics.

This will not be a short process and there are no guarantees to whether this will be completed but for now the original (flawed) version is still available.

I recommend you sub to my youtube channel cause it is easier to provide updates there. I also have other Pokemon content there that may interest some of you. But that is entirely up to you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHJ9ykRYbWQbvFeviqqz6Gw

Years
For those of you who prefer to watch rather than read the details below are in the following video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Ef22jD3oc&list=UUHJ9ykRYbWQbvFeviqqz6Gw

Sorry I Can't Watch It Couz Im On Mobille, How About Posting The Update?

To summarise the video briefly I aim to do one final fix on the hack. The version available at the moment has saw things which I have aimed to fix out. In that list is:
1) Graphics - mainly battle sprites (this has been completed)
2) Improving the mapping (this has been completed)
3) Scripting - this will take the largest effort of the lot (this is complete to the 2nd gym at this stage)

Finally I mention some of the things which I acknowledge as issues that simply can't be fixed
1) enough thought the titlescreen has been improved it is not perfect (but I can't make it any better)
2) the intro glitch when choosing the female character can't be solved (it is not game breaking)
3) I was unable to insert an in-game map despite my best efforts (however, in the final download version I will include an image file which will show all of the Ontak region in detail. So you should be able to pinpoint your location within the world).

Hope that is what you were after :)

Years
Just thought I'd link the latest update video here in case anyone wants to see the latest news on the Hollow Mysteries updates.

For those that can't watch the video it mentions what some of the latest updates are:
* Decapitalisation of all Pokemon names
* New documents including; evolutions, tm locations, level up movesets & In game trades
* Release date - January 10th (may be subject to change)
* Scripting complete up to the elite 4.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Does the new version have the physical/special split? Also, there are typoes in some Pokemon names that need to be fixed. For example, Krookorok should be Krokorok, and Smugleaf should be Snivy.

Years
Does the new version have the physical/special split? Also, there are typoes in some Pokemon names that need to be fixed. For example, Krookorok should be Krokorok, and Smugleaf should be Snivy.

The new version will not include the physical/special split but it does fix some of the typos which you have mentioned as well as others which have been found in the game. :)

Years
The final version is available. The download link is in the initial post on this thread. If you have any questions please look at all of the files included in the zip file because these should be able to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back