• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I made a new userbar.

HTML:
[url="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91008&"][IMG]http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5204/userbarre0.png[/IMG][/url]

Please use it if you want to support us!

@The Smell, you look like you have good spriting abilities, but our team is full at the minute. If we ever need DP sprites to be redone like yours, then we'll let you know :)

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
houndoomed is Habiorrm an evo or a pre evo...and i love kamomander, also i was wondering if you need any fakemon ideas i have a bunch...so just contact me

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Yeah, Habiorrm is an evo of Wormadam. Kamomander is one of my favourites too. Concore is so awesome XD
The Pokedex will be properly updated later, with all the type icons and stuff. And I'll be releasing some more screenshots real soon!

If anyone has any Fakemon ideas, I prefer if they're posted at my forum, with all of the other Pokemon concepts. It makes it easier for me to see which ones are good and which ones are not so good.

Oh, and don't forget to add the Userbar if you're supporting the game!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
In my sig, click the banner. But I didn't tell you that XD

I'm making another userbar right now, so should be done soon. I'm thinking of using a Kamomander sprite too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
...omg the sprites and art on the site are so good, my ideas dont stack up at all

Don't worry, I'm sure you have some great ideas ^^

For future reference, are there any Scarlet sprites you want me to try and scratch?

Even though we don't need any right now, you could try a Snoweet sprite if you want :)

Oh, and here's that other userbar I promised..

HTML:
[url="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91008&"][IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5015/userbar2tz1.png[/IMG][/url]

I think I'll do one more with Stipoldos.. these things are addictive XD

Edit: Wow.. this thread got over 1000 views in one day..

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
...that banner...thing is so cool...i evy your skills and i could try a sprite if you wanted

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Oh man. I'm really disappointed with this scratch. In my opinion, it's much too big. But apart from that, I think it looks OK... Oh and the mouth looks a bit wierd.

Snoweet.png

What do you think? I'm planning on making it again...

~Smell

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Oh man. I'm really disappointed with this scratch. In my opinion, it's much too big. But apart from that, I think it looks OK... Oh and the mouth looks a bit wierd.

Snoweet.png

What do you think? I'm planning on making it again...

~Smell

Yeah, it is big. It should be about Tadgill size if possible. And when you're making it smaller, try making it face left a bit more, it's kind of facing the front but looking left. Good attempt, just keep trying!

I think it's time to give you some more information on the demo. It has around 20 brand new catchable Koyoto Pokemon and 15 non-Scarlet ones. It will contain 2 towns, three routes, a forest and a city with the first gym. You go around, asking the locals if they have seen anyone suspicous or if they have seen Professor Maple anywhere. You will battle Grant, the Rock type gym leader. But before that, Clair will show up, demanding a battle. She will battle you with the opposite starter that you chose, of course. After you have defeated her, you will go on to battle Grant in hope to defeat him for the Canyon Badge. The demo ends there, but you still get the chance to walk around the places you already visted.

In all, the demo should last for a minimum of 30 minutes. Demo 2 will be a big change, I expect for there to be 3 badges, 3 towns and 3 cities.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Tadgill is in this screenie. Snoweet should be slightly smaller.

capture004bx3.png

I suggest you use Wichu's spriting guide, it should help - it did for me.

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
I think this is an improvement. I did the same as Wichu, using the Art for Snoweet. The only flaw though, is I'm on my older computer, so I had to do it all in Paint!

Snoweet1.png

It looks good, I think. Tell me what you think.

~Smell

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2008
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
@ The Smell, I think you know my opinons on the sprite from my post on the forums ;)

I made my own Snoweet. If you study this sprite, you should see the mistakes you made :)

2uqiv6f.png

It's not perfect, but hopefully it'll help.

I'm still not going to give release dates for the demo, but here are some very accurate statistics!

Music - 80%
Sprites - 100%
Maps - 65%
Events - 85%
Pokémon Data - 80%
Overall - 82%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back