• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
Years
Name: Graham (He has no middle or Last name on record.)
Gender: Let's see....Flashback: Surgeon: It's a beautiful baby boy! end ok yeah...guy

Appearance: Graham generally wears a plain black shirt under a silver cloak and grey parachute pants with plain sneakers underneath, Graham often looks like he has a hunched back because he has a rocket winch on his back under the cloak for extra mobility.. He has grey eyes and short black spiky hair. His cloak is clipped together by a clasp shaped like the moon which, although nobody ever notices, changes to whatever shape the real moon is currently in, the clasp glows faintly at night and the cloak itself glitters af it were made of actual silver, because it's a viber mesh with scattered silver particles on it. Graham is a towering 6'8, almost 7 feet tall, and muscular, but not bulky, his belt has a sun shaped buckle that is dazzlingly reflective with his pokeballs on one side and his flashlight on the other. Graham has semi-pale slightly tanned skinn tone and fuzz on his chin that he regularly shaves and no mustache. Graham always keeps combat boots and mountain clmbing gloves in his pack for when his regular attire won't cut it as well as a special mask with an air filtration system for whenever the air isn't breathable or there is way too much dust in the air, since it happens quite often in the kinds of old places he would expect REPO to explore.

Personality: Graham is extremely easy going and willing to take pretty much any challenge, but he thinks logically too, he always analyzes a situation before acting on it. Graham is very friendly but also a smart ass who seems to have to make a comment on everything whether it's needed or not. Graham has always cared deeply about pokemon and the world itself, which is why he knew he wanted to join REPO as soon as he heard about them, he has always enjoyed national monuments and big unexplored places, which is why he wants to protect them.

When on an operation Graham believes in teamwork above all else, he refuses to be pushy or bossy with other people, yet when he's a little bit of either he is a natural leader. Despite Graham's respect of other people's opinions and his love of teamwork, he prefers to do as much of the work as he can and let his teammates conserve their energy, also because his team is balanced enough to complete most tasks.

RP sample:
Spoiler:

PASSWORD: OMNI

Team: Light

Pokemon:

Species: Dragonite.

Nickname: Draco

Attacks: Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Super Power, Roost
Description: Draco is Graham's main power house, he can destroy pretty much anything with his hulkish strength, but he is largely used for his talent that no other pokemon on Graham's team has, flight. He is the team's "Sword"
Personality: Quirky.

Species: Snorlax

Nickname: Lax

Attacks: Body Slam, Ice Punch, Yawn, Rest
Description: Lax is the tank of Graham's team, with slightly less strength and way less mobility than Draco, but unending stamina and enormous backup weight, there is pretty much nothing Lax can't eat, destroy, or at least move out of the way. He is the team's "Body"
Personality: Relaxed.

Species: Weavile

Nickname: Regal

Attacks: Faint Attack, Ice Punch, Beatup, Detect
Description: Weavile is the natural leader among the pokemon and the team's "Head", he is pretty much the fastest thing on two legs and has razor sharp claws, because of his great teamwork skills, whenever Graham needs something done and one pokemon isn't enough, he uses Beatup to put his entire team on one task.
Personality: Docile

Species: Blastoise

Nickname: Forte

Attacks: Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Protect, Aqua Ring(Egg move)
Description: Forte is the team's "Shield" and, obviously enough is used for defending attacks, falling debri etc. because of his extremely high defense and Sp. defense and his ability to use Protect.
Personality: Bashful

Species: Lucario

Nickname: Lerum

Attacks: Aura Sphere, Extremespeed, Dark Pulse, Detect
Description: Lerum is the team's "Arms" with her amazing mix of speed, power and bluntness, she pushes the team along and makes everything relentless.
Personality: Serious

Species: Heracross

Nickname: Heracles

Attacks: Mega Horn, Close Combat, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide
Description: Heracles carries the team along with his mix of speed, power, and endurance, which is why he's the team's "Legs" He can also fly pretty well.
Personality: Quirky

Last edited:

Plasmaniac

I has burritoes! Ajua!
Years
Its good to be roleplaying again, the last time I joined one was when msn groups was still up and going lol. Anyways, glad you liked it pikakip it seems I'm not THAT rusty after all.

Oh and from all the possible guys Azleyla had to grab Korbin, the biggest and most frightening one! Funny stuff ensured indeed.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
LordSephy, there are a few things I need you to fix. First off, Your appearance is a bit short. Why not add details about the clasp on his cloak, or the cloak itself. use similes metaphors and hyperboles to help you lengthen your appearance.

Also, In the pokemon SU, attacks is also known as moves. I,E: protect tackle icebeam toxic etc. So would you mind fixing that up?

Btw, did you check to see if all of the teams were even? atm there are four people on team shadow and 3 on team light. If you joined shadow, there would be FIVE people on team shadow and one on team light. That would be horribly uneven.

Also, scan the very first post in the OOC to find the password. IT'S BOLDED!

so for the moment,

LordSephy:
Pending.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
Lol, of course! I also lol'd when I saw who it was that had to be grabbed by my cute 'lil fraydee cat. <33

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
He's going to be giving her odd looks now and maybe even avoiding her a little. People who grab him make him cautious.

LordSephy

Years
Sorry about that, there were a couple misunderstandings on my part, I was a bit stressed at the time, but I made some changes and am still adding more detail for the appearance.

Last edited:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
He's going to be giving her odd looks now and maybe even avoiding her a little. People who grab him make him cautious.

Yay! Just like my life! ;D

I'll be sure to have her grab onto him more, then. It'll be fun to see what comes of it, story-wise.

I love how we talk about our characters as if they're real! ;D

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
LordSephy,

ACCEPTED

wonderful improvement.

Here's your battle.
Carnivine
Moves: Crunch, Leech seed, mega drain, solar beam

[EDIT]
Next chapter's up.

Last edited:

LordSephy

Years
sorry about jumping the gun on the voices, but as for the other note, Graham wasn't making any decisions, he was just stating his vote that he would rather go down stairs to see what everybody else thought.

Strikit

Years
That's alright, that just means we have them well developed enough to know their reactions.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Haha, Helena is gonna be a real problem if she keeps an eye on snype throughout the mansion XD They could probably make good rivals/enemies in the mansion.

Strikit

Years
Oh yes. Korbin is switching teams, but that doesn't mean Hel and Snype can't keep a hate thing going.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Yeah I just noticed. I had to get rid of a whole paragraph because of that change :p Snype would be releved not to have Helena keeping watch on him anyways.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
Years
Since Amarantha's hearing is sensitive enough to use echolocation, I thought it would be strange if she did not hear the conversation between Mark and Snype. If you would prefer she not notice it, though, I can edit my post.

Strikit

Years
Yes it will. The good news is, though, if we get a late SU they'll go into Team Shadow and we'll be balanced. I would have left Korbin where he was, but human relations are so much more interesting RP wise in a human based RP than just a little Pokemon feud.

Back