• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Extensive Title Screen Hacking

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I need some help. I inserted Mew but now the body is all screwed up. This is what I got:
ujg82055.png
See how the colors don't coordinate with the originals? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I need some help. I inserted Mew but now the body is all screwed up. This is what I got:
ujg82055.png
See how the colors don't coordinate with the originals? Any ideas on how to fix this?
First of all, you didn't paste the pic properly. I did it like this: I exported the pic in black&white, then I indexed the new sprite to b&w, then I pasted it. So I have all the colors in b&w.
Then you need to change the palletes with APE.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I think the problem is somewhere in here for me:
jhg78965.png
Does that look ok or did I mess up the order of the blocks/pieces/whatever you want to call them?

defdef2

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2010
this helped me with title screens, im uploading my own tut though

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
Years
Yeah, I know this is hard to understand, but it's even harder to explain. If you have any specific questions, just PM me.

Coming Soon!
-Editing "Pokemon Firered Version" text
-Editing "2004 Gamefreak inc" Text
-Editing the fire

I'm going to have to be an @$$ and say when soon? :) Once we get those out of the way I can make a Pokemon Aqua Blue title screen for lulz.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2010
How do you get charizard like that(the first picture under the paint page) in paint.

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
there is a much easyer way of doing with with no hex editor is much simpler but this is a grea tutorial

Inferno-Ape

Nope.avi
Years
I did this with lugia, and when I imported lugia to the title screen it said "Error:Image is not Exdended." What am I supposed to Do?

meganium14

ROFL
Years
help how

how do i rearange it in paint i have all the programs how do i arrange the pic in paint

how do i rearrange the pic in paint thats all i need please respond asap

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2009
any other way

i was wonderingif there is any other way since it seems impossable

or if someone would be kind enuf to help me do one

i wanted one to have zapdos, moltres or articuno or all of them :D

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
The pallette part is kinda hard, but after trying a couple of times, it went.

Back