• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
Yeah, that's true. Smokescreen's really useful.

Chaos11011, Discharge only affects the room's enemies. Same with Heat Wave. Not to mention that Discharge will be useless if there's a Marowak or something on the floor.

Charmander it is! Thank you very much!
xX

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Oh thanks for clearing that up for me Arcanine.

Does anyone know what the purpose of the drinks on the "Hopes in Dreams" are for?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
In Mystery Dungeon Sky, do you have to finish the entire story line before you can evolve your starter and partner just like in time and darkness?

Because I'm hoping I could evolve them as soon as possible.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
In Mystery Dungeon Sky, do you have to finish the entire story line before you can evolve your starter and partner just like in time and darkness?
Yes you have to.
Way to evolution : Beat Darkrai - Do some regular missions - Manaphy will return - Do some missions again and in some part Ursaring duo will come and say something about Luminous Springs and you'll be able to evolve.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Can anyone tell me any post-storyline edits in PMD EoS compared to EoT and EoD ?

Also , any new dungeons (already know Destiny Tower) or such have been added .

Thanks .

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I'm having trouble beating the three Haunters in Sunflora's special episode in EOS. Does anyone know a strategy to easily beat them?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Pokemon Ranger question (original, not sequel).

Once i've sent away my Manaphy egg, if i do the mission again, do i get another? Coz i find some of that mission hilarious (Go-Rock Squad pwnd by a Parasect without attacking), but i need a reason to do it, really

The Red Chain

Once i've sent away my Manaphy egg, if i do the mission again, do i get another? Coz i find some of that mission hilarious (Go-Rock Squad pwnd by a Parasect without attacking), but i need a reason to do it, really
No. There's only one Manaphy egg per Ranger game, even if you send the first obtained one away.
Even if you erase your game data and start the game over you cannot get another, I learned that from experience. >.<;
If you truly want another egg you will have to hack or buy another Ranger game and do the mission on there.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Oh well.Thanks. At least i know (i hate taking on Charizard, so i'm glad i haven't restarted)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
Years
I'm having trouble beating the three Haunters in Sunflora's special episode in EOS. Does anyone know a strategy to easily beat them?

I used Bullet Seed, then when it approached, Grasswhistle. I then kept attacking with Bullet Seed and the other attacking move, and put it back to sleep when I needed to. If it got me with Sucker Punch before I was close enough to use Grasswhistle, I used Ingrain while it was asleep. I kept attacking while I was ingrained, and eventually beat him. =3

I do hope I've helped.

xX

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
What are Monster Houses in PMD EOD?

The title explains it all.
What are monster houses?
And could someone also explain what linking moves is?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2010
One link I'm fond of is <lock-on type move> + <1HKO move> which can kill absolutely anything one-shot. I'd want a high pp move in the other two slots though for the horde-killing. Possibly a powder snow/blizzard perhaps?

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I hate Cresselia! She's better off without us!!

Help! I can't beat Darkrai in Mystery Dungeon Sky. Cresselia always faints and ends up using my only reviver seed. Is there any strategy to beat Darkrai and his gang?

Btw I'm an Eevee and my partner is a Shinx.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You should be training and eating some Gummies before going to Dark Crater ;)
That way you can protect Cress from fainting ;)
And you should teach you pokemon TMs and Shinx should have Discharge.
So I suggest train until Shinx will have learned Discharge.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky: How much PP total does Pikachu's Thunder attack have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back