• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
It should be 51 "Cast and Catch"....so 51CC. LOL

I think today I will be chaining for some Adamant shiny Tauros. I tried yesterday night, but failed miserebly, breaking my chains at 15 or less...=S

Years
Ummm how bout just 51 casts... we'd get what you ment.
I have over 1000 SRs for shiny squirtle and im taking a break to chain something. Dont know what but something.

Good luck with squirtle! Also have GL with Tauros, I know you'll get one today! But the squirtle seems distant... kinda hard to get :P

Years
I lost my ds like 3 days ago and just found it so in celebration im attempting to chain phanpy. its so cute :D :pokeball:

Meh, it's alright. I got a traded shiny Mamoswine now! Next step: chain for my own mamoswine. Then after: chain for shiny bagon. Uxie is somewhere in between. :P GL all!

Years
All of my shiny Absol suck. Seriously, the one I trained had like a 14 in Attack or something. I'll definitely be chaining for more in the future.

Come to think of it, I haven't checked my swarm in a while. I wonder what it is...

If it's Absol or Spoink, I'm chaining for it.

I don't mean to sound naggy, MM, but how are the SHC cards coming along?
I did yours already... =/=/=/ Well, before you had Moltres. -.- See what I'm up against?

shcMelee_12.gif

Use it or lose it .. or .. wait?

Oh yes...breeding. I might breed for a shiny Gible. That would be much funner then SR. And it might go a bit faster with Fast Egg Hatch AR code...=S

=) lol
DDD's already brought it up, but yeah. "Use of unsupported hardware to hasten the acquisition of a shiny." And I'd go bananas at the thought of it, having, myself, hatched 2,000+ regular Chikoritas the "slow way." :P

can i join the Shiny Hunter club please
Yes, you may. Be nice! :)

Sure! And yes, I know you have a ****load of shinies...
You are not a co-owner, and you do not have the authority to admit anyone to the club. You have a warning.

Well fishing is going really slow i only have 51..whatever you call it. (what do you call it, like sr you say i have "11000 sr" for fishing what do you say?)
"Encounters" sounds good enough to me. :)

I have made it to Kyogre and done two lone soft resets. The problem is that a L45 Kyogre has no problems making short work of a L59 Sceptile and a L56 Politoed. I'm lucky if Sceptile can False Swipe it to 1HP, and moreso if Politoed can survive long enough to see the thing caught. And why is it that Hypnosis has like (experimentally determined) 25% accuracy?

I decided to go look for a Sing Lapras with Water Absorb on Fire Red, but the things are too fricken rare in that cave. After like 20min, I find one and capture it, only to find it has this funky ability, Shell Armor. I switch Linoone (with Surf) to the front and spend another 20min to find another, use Surf--ineffective due to Water Absorb, only for it to Perish Song straight off. That move doesn't belong on wild Pokémon. I switch in Marowak and, deciding False Swipe is too weak, use Strength. 40% damage. Perish Count 1. Repeat Ball. Escapes. Instant Suicide Lapras! And to think they say mankind pushed them close to extinction. Seems more like they did it to themselves.

So it's obscenely late after all that failed Lapras hunting, so I guess it's good night.

Years
I did yours already... =/=/=/ Well, before you had Moltres. -.- See what I'm up against?

shcMelee_12.gif

DDD's already brought it up, but yeah. "Use of unsupported hardware to hasten the acquisition of a shiny." And I'd go bananas at the thought of it, having, myself, hatched 2,000+ regular Chikoritas the "slow way." :P

Yes, you may. Be nice! :)

You are not a co-owner, and you do not have the authority to admit anyone to the club. You have a warning.

"Encounters" sounds good enough to me. :)

I have made it to Kyogre and done two lone soft resets. The problem is that a L45 Kyogre has no problems making short work of a L59 Sceptile and a L56 Politoed. I'm lucky if Sceptile can False Swipe it to 1HP, and moreso if Politoed can survive long enough to see the thing caught. And why is it that Hypnosis has like (experimentally determined) 25% accuracy?

I decided to go look for a Sing Lapras with Water Absorb on Fire Red, but the things are too fricken rare in that cave. After like 20min, I find one and capture it, only to find it has this funky ability, Shell Armor. I switch Linoone (with Surf) to the front and spend another 20min to find another, use Surf--ineffective due to Water Absorb, only for it to Perish Song straight off. That move doesn't belong on wild Pokémon. I switch in Marowak and, deciding False Swipe is too weak, use Strength. 40% damage. Perish Count 1. Repeat Ball. Escapes. Instant Suicide Lapras! And to think they say mankind pushed them close to extinction. Seems more like they did it to themselves.

So it's obscenely late after all that failed Lapras hunting, so I guess it's good night.

Sorry! I had no clue that I couldn't! I was admitted my someone new and she made it seem fine, so... No shiny news. Maybe when I feel like going and chaining something I'll get a shiny. Hopefully one to be EV trained because every shiny I have gotten as had a HORRIBLE nature with usually bad IV's. Except for a Vibrava or two. GL all!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years

shcMelee_12.gif

I got this in a PM, but it's wrong, so I never used it. I sent you a PM with the correct Pokemon on it...and Moltres is missing, but that's because you did it before I got Moltres. But yeah, I don't want both Aron's on there, just one shiny Aggron, and I evolved my shiny Krabby into a shiny Kingler. I'd also like you to change shiny Nidoqueen into a shiny Nidoran female because I never evolved the original one I caught, and I don't plan on training it/chaining for a better one anytime soon.
[/quote]

Years
I got this in a PM, but it's wrong, so I never used it. I sent you a PM with the correct Pokemon on it...and Moltres is missing, but that's because you did it before I got Moltres. But yeah, I don't want both Aron's on there, just one shiny Aggron, and I evolved my shiny Krabby into a shiny Kingler. I'd also like you to change shiny Nidoqueen into a shiny Nidoran female because I never evolved the original one I caught, and I don't plan on training it/chaining for a better one anytime soon.
[/QUOTE]
Whoops, looks like I forgot to re-upload it. Hit refresh. :)

I hate Lapras. Still trying to catch one for Kyogre purposes.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Tried chaining Starlys today cause I was so bored. I got a shiny one at chain 18, but it broke soon after at 32...I think I need to chain more often so I don't lose my skill...LOL

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Finally! I'm through! PC's been giving me a freaking load of errors the past 3 days....

No shiny Dratini yet but it feels like it's merely at my fingertips now. I plan Sunday to finally have all my battling done. (I still have 4 to go... jeez. Good friend dialga2008, then 'LightningRodC', rematch with cheater slacker Smash9414, and seems like there was someone else, see I can't even remember them all. Oh, yeah, SolarHero. And then there's an optional one and that's my friend's friend who I was supposed to battle first to begin with! @_@ <- That for sure)

It's funny, first of all that one person (Smash9414) supposed "gf" starts attacking me for beating him and calling him a loser which I didn't exactly call him a loser, I was just really pissed at the time. Ok thank god I haven't heard anything outta her. But then the guy's friend calls me a sore winner, and then I tell him the same thing I've told everyone, then the guy actually watches the video and then agrees with me and now wants to be MY friend! ROFL!!!!!!!

So hopefully I can rematch this Smash9414 guy (although it'll kill him not to use his Darkrai) and beat him just as easy when I did it against his ubers and settle it once and for all and have all of this done by Sunday so I can finally.... Finally start trying to get Gligar.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Hey guys.
Well taking a break from squirtle i decided to try and chain larvitar, but it didnt work so well and when I tried to find him again I ran into a gligar... and the chain of gligars is now at 40... so I guess ill be getting one soon. ill post a pic if/when i get one.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Yes I got one. (1 of 1)
Gligardex.png

First time I caught on that game. what a dex entry :P
Gligar.png

I calculated its IV's also.
Gligar - #207 (Hasty)
Hyper Cutter
HP: 10
Att: 19
Def: 11
SpA: 18
SpD: 1
Speed: 29

The only stat that was worth a pile was speed.

I ended the chain there because I was gonna run out of pokeballs.
10 ultra balls wont go anywhere, plus i used 4 of em on it. >.<

Last edited:
Years
Yes I got one. (1 of 1)
Gligardex.png

First time I caught on that game. what a dex entry :P
Gligar.png

I calculated its IV's also.
Gligar - #207 (Hasty)
Hyper Cutter
HP: 10
Att: 19
Def: 11
SpA: 18
SpD: 1
Speed: 29

The only stat that was worth a pile was speed.

I ended the chain there because I was gonna run out of pokeballs.
10 ultra balls wont go anywhere, plus i used 4 of em on it. >.<
Congratz man, I wish I had emerald! But I might never get it... :(

Back