• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Please Help Me!

I'm Using Pokemon Essentials By Poccil, And I Need To Know A Few Things.
1)How To Add A Trainer Battle On A Map?
2)How To Add Fake Pokemon?
3)How To Give A Trainer A Shadow Pokemon?
4)How To Make Your Own Items?
5)How To Make Sure All The Game Data Is In The Data Folder?

Thank You,
~KittenCry66~

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Yeah, I've been using that, but I don't understand it, not when I'm reading what I want to know...D:

I'd like to beta test your starter kit though.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Y'know there is the notes file in the starter kit for a reason and also look on the test map, you might find that the trainer battles are on there. Also a proper thread for these questions too...

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
Yeah, but two things.
1)The notes are pretty much the same as the Wiki
2)I deleted the test maps...D:

Well, time to re-download.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
Yeah, but two things.
1)The notes are pretty much the same as the Wiki
2)I deleted the test maps...D:

Well, time to re-download.

XD, unlucky, but yeah, the notes can be useful about 1.5% of the time reading them lol. Rest of the 98.5% just doesn't make sense.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
XD, unlucky, but yeah, the notes can be useful about 1.5% of the time reading them lol. Rest of the 98.5% just doesn't make sense.

Thanks for the help. But I've re-downloaded the demo, so...I'll see it from there.
And the Shadow Pokemon are easy to make now.

JohnnyComotion

Advanced Trainer
Years
My problem lies in map making. I have tried connecting maps, and that went bad, so I tried using player location change events to substitute it and I'm still having some problems. what am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back