• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I don't know whether this has been posted before but I found a small fixable glitch while I was playing.

2lq7va.jpg

I noticed that too when playing.......

Years
  • Online now
I have a couple of questions: 1. where can I get the Old Amber?
2.Where can I catch Elekid, Tyrouge, Smoochum and Magby?
Plz answer these thanks for helping! PS: This Hack is Great

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
If you help please....

I need it D:

Enter the cave to the left of the park entrance and go through it. You will wind up in Hayward. Enter the houser right there and use strength on the boulder inside. The item ball contains the Mist Stone.

Years
Enter the cave to the left of the park entrance and go through it. You will wind up in Hayward. Enter the houser right there and use strength on the boulder inside. The item ball contains the Mist Stone.

That's Pokemon Brown. >_>

You get the Mist Stone from your Dad in Seashore City after beating Team Rocket in Silph Warehouse. Why is it that people think that everything in Pokemon Brown is in Rijon Adventures? ???

Years
  • Online now
Can Someone Please answer my questions about where to catch Tyrouge, Magby, Smoochum and Elekid?

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012
nice hack. will try this one for sure. i like everyones comments

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2021
Just finished a few minutes ago, and i must say it's one of the best Pokemon Hack i ever played, it might top some of the originals :D

Great work! I can't wait for the full release :)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
How can I get Surf/Waterfall/Strength/The Googles and how can I get thru the sandstorm ares of Eagulou Park?

Surf:
Spoiler:

Rock Smash:
Spoiler:

Go-goggles (to get through the sandstorm):
Spoiler:

Strength:
Spoiler:

Waterfall:
Spoiler:

after that, look for something in botan city to open up.

Can Someone Please answer my questions about where to catch Tyrouge, Magby, Smoochum and Elekid?

tyrogue:
Spoiler:

magby:
Spoiler:

smoochum:
Spoiler:

elekid:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
I've been playing and this is a cool hack. Lots of pokemon to catch too especially at the beginning. The only problem I have though is can you get the rest of the starters? I started with charmander. I really want to get bulbasaur/squirtle. Also IMO you shouldn't have put abra so early in the game. I caught 1 and evolved it into kadabra quickly and now I know I'll easily beat the game. No matter what pokemon game I play if i can get an abra ill catch 1 because kadabra makes the game so much more easy espeically if I don't know whats going on. dont' get me wrong though i want to get alakazam as he 1 of my favorite pokemon. But now Im trying to get 2-3 more pokemon to make a team, preferablly my favorites.

Also are trade evoloutions just regular evoloutions now?

also before i waste my time training eevee can he evolve into umbreon?

Just a found a bug. In Mt. boulder range if you go in the cave and you don't have strength you can still go down the stairs. A couple of blocks are supposidely in the way but u can walk over them. I went down there was able to catch a level 30 seel lol. Just saying it kinda just means you can get powerful pokemon before you should.

were do I get lapras as well?

Last edited:

Startaex

Vongola Fan
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2023
You can find Smoochum in the icy floor of Silk Tunnel,but does anyone know where Flash is?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
You don't get Flash until later in the game unfortunately.

I just traded a Meowth to Leafgreen, taught it Flash, and traded it back. It's nice having a GBA-sized 3in1.

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Alright. Scrapbox and the Help Thread are both gone, so the question will have to go here.

I'm playing an old beta (Before Merson Cave was changed), but it seems FAIRLY new (I'm playing on Vizzed if you all are wondering). I wanted a couple of pokemon, and had a major question as for locations.

WHERE THE HECK IS SANDSHREW?

EDIT: Found him in Silk Tunnel.

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Hi, Jake! This is a really good hack! ^_^ Some friends and I are enjoying the Christmas BETA right now. I enjoyed the inclusion of Ashton.

ETA: Haha, Hackémon. My face was like O_O when Jeremy was like, HELLO SWEETIE!

Last edited:
Back