• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

What to do... what to do...

Strolling, largely aimlessly, Nika tried to think of what to do with the rest of her day. She had been hoping to bump into a student she could battle with, but had just as little luck with that as she originally had with finding pokemon in the forest. Normally this lack of company would suit her perfectly well, but she was eager to have her first battle on the island. There was no way she would ever be able to prove her mother wrong unless she grew stronger...

Perhaps the local harbour town, Oak Town, would provide more good fortune. Failing that it would be good to become familair with it, and she could always take a look around the shops. There were bound to be a few items designed to help trainers care for pokemon eggs. Some textbooks on the matter would be helpful as well. Certainly the academy library would have some, but she would prefer to have her own. Any books pertaining to Paras, their dining habits, behavioural and health issues... perhaps a book detailing the islands history thus far...

With thoughts of books now firmly lodged in her mind Nika began the walk to Oak Town, holding her mysterious eggs case close to her chest.​

francoisdillinger

Trainer of Sorts
Years
Francois Dillinger

Francois was sat on a bench under the shade of Oak trees that lined the entrance to Oak Town. On one side of him was a serious looking Kadabra, with a neckerchief tied loosely around his neck, and on the other side was a restless little Chimchar, who also had a Neckerchief. The Kadabra seemed to be using his powers to make the Chimchars apple float just out of reach.

He see's Nika wandering through the trees, distracted by something she was holding closely against her chest.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
The group eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center. So close to finally heading to the mountains... Mark didn't even know what he wanted to catch... just an idea of what it would be like in battle.

"I think I'd want something that's sturdy and can hold its own ground fairly well. Seeing how there's more Pokemon then the ones back home I don't really know a specific Pokemon I'd want to go after... though that's why I want to go up there and explore a bit." He then turned over to Oscar.

"Yeah I was about to ask the both of you for your numbers so we can keep in contact." Mark said as he pulled out his Pokegear to give each of them his number.

"Haha, well I'd say you fight as well as you look! Daniel certainly takes good care of you." Len said. "Heh, I'd offer a battle myself, but being a water type I dunno how long I'd last..."

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat smiled. "Thanks" Kat grabbed the letter, closed her suitcase, and walked back to the others. All the while not noticing the bunny hopping about. She nodded to Ruby. "I am hoping for a Shinx or an Emolga. They're so cute!" Kat laughed a bit.

Psy on the other hand, didn't want an Electric friend. While she debated this problem, she saw Mistress. Psy narrowed her eyes, and read Mistress' thoughts. "Oh no..." Psy thought to herself. She danced over to Mistress and grabbed the paper. "Don't you know it's rude to snoop?" Psy growled to the other Female. She fired a weak Psychic to the Dark Type. Just sending the fox to the bed with enough force to bruise. "Psy! What the heck!!" Psy ripped up the paper and put it in the recycling. "Woops~ I got a little carried away! She WAS snooping around in our stuff~" Kat glanced at the Pokemon. "Well, let's just go..." Kat grabbed her jacket, and stood near the door. Politely waiting for the people to leave her dorm room.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel let out a little sigh, both of happiness from actually winning a duel here on the academy, as well as simply... taking in everything that had happened today. And what was going to happen! His mind kept buzzing as they went into the Pokémon Center and got ready to hand over their Pokémon to the nurse behind the counter as Daniel peered over at Mark.

"Well, uh… I don't know if it'd be there, but Aron can turn into one of the most hardy Pokémon in the world. Do you know Aggron? Well, doesn't matter. It's not even certain there –are- Aron's up there. He gave a shrug and glanced over at Alexis, calling her over. "Alexis! Come on, we've gotta get you healed up!"
He glanced back up at the other two as they pull out, to Daniel at least, a strange contraption that he'd only ever heard of before. His eyes widened a little.

"Whoa, you both have Pokégears? Mrh. I'd exchange numbers if I could, but I don't have one, I'm afraid. I never got a Pokégear." He lifts a hand to rub the back of his neck, staring at the items with a hint of jealousy and regret, though he didn't show it too much, and he mainly just smiled sheepishly.

Alexis giggled quietly, smiling warmly at Len. "Awh, thank you! I think so as well. He's one of the best trainers I've met, even if he doesn't want to admit it to himself. Hes pretty decent, but he's always so insecure." She shrugged a little, glancing up at him as he talked to the others before smiling encouragingly to Len, lifting a paw to give his arm a pat. "Don't give up just yet. I mean, I can beat rock types, so I'm sure you and Mark could come up with a way to beat an electric type. Always a good idea to keep a plan at hand." She winked at him, her ears twitching as she heard Daniel calling out for him. She offered Len a final smile.

"I'll be back in a little bit!" she exclaimed before turning and trotting over to Daniel, who gave her head a little ruffle before placing her inside of her pokéball and handing it to the nurse with a smile.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

A Shinx or Emolga. A Shinx could be a good asset to the team. If it had Discharge & teamed up with Pierce, that would be a pretty good combo. Kilik was still curious about the paper Mistress has in her hands.

Mistress was confronted by Psy. What could she do to her? She was Psychic & Mistress was a dark-type. She was pushed back, she grabbed the paper & ripped it up, threw it in the recycle bin. Great, now Kilik won't know that the boy wasn't Kat's cousin.

Kilik saw what happened. What was that paper? Another letter? This time, he wanted to see this paper that was ripped up. "Kaaat. What was that other piece of paper?"

"I'll tell you what it was~" Mistress went back to her normal form, ready to tell Kilik. "That boy's not Kat's cousin. I read her cousin's sick & couldn't make it."

I knew it! Kilik was quite disappointed. He crossed his arms & looked at Kat upset. She lied to him, maybe just to protect the boy, but still. Mistress was giggling at the time.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Academy Hallways
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valorie just sort of sat there for a moment. Handled her well? She had nearly had a heart attack! Whose definition of 'well' were they going by?! Certainly not hers. Regardless, she accepted the politeness as some sort of bittersweet reward. She made a move to get up, but immediately found this difficult. Her back felt stiff and moving her legs felt demanding. She hadn't noticed in the adrenaline rush she had gotten earlier. Thus, after a moment's hesitation she gave up the effort to pull herself up on her own, she took the hand offered to her and helped herself up. Drake would find that between her being slightly short and her tendency to not eat enough she was very light weight. Valorie silently cursed herself for not having slept. She was pretty sure she had read somewhere that those that did not sleep were more prone to injury, and silently attributed hers, however minor it was, to that. And to be fair, a pokemon as heavy as a flygon pouncing someone wasn't exactly safe, but this did not occur to her, mostly because of angst.

"Thanks..."

Unknownst to Drake, Valorie had never been to Blackthorn, or Johto, or anywhere Dratini was known to inhabit... Valorie glanced up at her Dragonite, who seemed to have calmed visibly after it became apparent her trainer wasn't in any danger. Though, Dragonite was still quite cramped in the hallways given her gigantism. A normal dragonite was approximately 7/12th her size, a bit over half, and would've fit in the halls without a great deal of difficulty. Details aside, Valorie flushed very slightly at the praise. Turning her gaze downward so that her eyes were hidden by her bangs she spoke up in a matter-of-fact tone, silently reminiscing a bit.

"...I've wanted to train dragons since I was little."

She looked back up at Drake, apparently done reminiscing as her attention seemed focused.

"I studied dragons /and/ dragon trainers... Lance is... um..."

She fumbled with her words a bit. She wasn't completely sure she wanted to admit Lance was her idol to a stranger, even if it was an adult. She took a brief moment to return Dragonite.

"I raised Dragonite mostly on what I knew of him."

Her gaze drifted away in frustration for a moment before focusing again, a hint of surprise showing on her expression. It had just occurred to her that if this guy was carrying around powerful dragon types and knew Lance, and knew a thing or two about dragons...maybe he was a Dragon Master?

Olivia Wolf - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia paused for a moment, considering what was just said. Kenshin sure had a hard time speaking English. She silently wondered if making him speak was torturous and cruel of her. Then again, what else was she supposed to do, hand him a piece of paper and a pencil? A clipboard? ...MacKenzie's tail? After a moment she seemed to get pumped up for an adventure, placing balled fists on her hips and flashing Kenshin a rather enthusiastic looking smile.

"It's a date then~"

...The flirting was completely deliberate, honestly.

Elizabeth - Classroom

Hi. I'm not used to the present day language. Elizabeth just sort of gave Takumi this mildly confused, shy look when he spoke, ...the same look she gave everyone when she was trying hard to understand them really. To her, she didn't see anything particularly amazing about someone having been at the academy before. What she did think was pretty amazing however was the big fancy words he used! What in the heck was this 'responsibility' he spoke of? She firmly decided to ask after she answered the boy's question.

"I-um...We usually... The adults usually only... taught teen-agers..."

A brief pause.

"What is responsibility..?"

Elizabeth just sort of looked up at Takumi with this ever so innocently curious look as she said this, sounding out 'responsibility' in an awkward manner. She was evidently completely serious, and didn't understand what would be awkward about a teacher asking the meaning of such a common word. She had the demeanor of a child, one who did not speak much English. How is it that nobody had ever asked her about her quirkiness yet? To be fair, she'd been asked multiple times by staff, as some whom had not been initially informed of her special presence had confused her for a student possibly too young to be at the academy based on her size. You never knew when some dreamer nine year old might decide he can't wait another year, y'know! Try imagining the awkward conversation that followed those encounters. Go ahead, try.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy continued to glare at the boy who referred to him as 'kid' as Biff stepped into the field. His opponent had some kind of plan, no doubt, as he told the rebellious-looking kid that he should go first. Jimmy pointed at the Onix and Biff glared at him.

"Biff, c'mon, use Fire Spin!" Jimmy commanded, and Biff spit out some flames that for some odd reason turned into some blazing vortex that was heading directly at his opponent's Onix.

Jimmy hadn't lost since arriving on the island. And he wasn't planning to do so on this battle. He would try to win, no matter what. Maybe, if this battle turned out to be an exciting one that would toughen up his Pokémon a lot, he would be able to see that evolution this that Rosalyn told him about happen to one of his Pokémon.

Alice Crenshaw

Chuck continued to lick the yucky mud off Alice's boots, and was almost done with it when he and Jello heard that water wasn't running anymore. Alice was done with the shower, and it wouldn't take long for her to get dressed up and come out of the bathroom.

"Chuck, come on, cut it out!" The purple Solosis said, narrowing his eyes.

"Hang on, pal," Chuck responded, "I'm almost done! Boy, this is delicious!"

Ew. Hopefully Alice wouldn't spot him doing...what he was doing.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

It turned out that Pokers had indeed been knocked out by the attack. Still it wouldn't be fair to Bree to have Roberto win the next round as well, besides Lucia still needed to scout out the rest of the academy and see what other kinds of trainers were around. "Roberto, back to me." Roberto didn't waste any time in returning to Lucia's side.

Lucia turned to Bree and nodded, "I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to cut this short. Perhaps next time we meet I can teach you some more strategy, but until then farewell."

Lucia walked away with Roberto and Samuel following right after her. She sighed and turned to Roberto, "I need to take you and Tyro back to the center. Once you two are healed up I can go ahead and clean up myself."

Roberto simply nodded and followed after his trainer. Due to her already being at the center she didn't have that much trouble finding it again. She walked inside and noticed some trainers already in front of her. She waited politely in line and returned Roberto back to his pokeball.

Samuel looked up at his trainer as she combed his fur, "Sorry you couldn't partake Samuel. Maybe next time?"

The Absol merely grunted and turned to regard the trainers in the center, his eyes darting left and right as he took in every small detail and waited for one person or pokemon to make a move against Lucia.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
I looked around and took a few steps forward and nticed that I had wondered to far. I heard a twig break and I turned around and saw the two kids who bethered me on my first day of school. They looked like they wanted a rematch but their aura felt different, It felt stronger. They took out one Pokeball each and threw it up into the air and out came an Ambipom and Dugtrio. I looked extremly surprised when they sen out those two Pokemon that were fully evolved. I took two Pokeballs out of my belt and threw them up in the air and out came my Riolu and Pikachu.

" Riolu use Force Palm on Ambipom and Pikachu use Iron tail on Dugtrio " They obeyed and Riolu hit the Ambipom hard and sent it backwards a little bit and Pikachus Iron Tail sent the Dugtrio into the ground. The Ambipom used Swift on my Pikachu and sent it flying backwards and Dugtrio used Headbutt on Riolu and made it fly into Pikachu exhausting them.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

Jack watched as the flames engulfed and surrounded Rocky, but the onix was generally unfazed and quickly shuck it off. "We have the upperhand in this one buddy" A fire type against Rocky was never going to be good for that fire type and Jack was looking to end this one quick.

"Ok Rocky use Bind attack!!" Jack shouted as his onix stretched his tail in an attempt to wrap the little pup in a strong squeeze. If Rocky's attack had worked then he would try and squeeze the life outta Jimmy's little houndour.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Whoa, this didn't look good at all. Biff's Fire Spin had failed completely. And now his opponent's Onix was about to squeeze the life out of him with Bind. Jimmy knew of something he could do. Biff instictly tried to dodge Onix's huge tail, but a tail like that was too tough to dodge. Biff screamed in pain as Jimmy opened his mouth to give another command.

"Biff, use Roar!" he said.

It wasn't an offensive move that matched Jimmy's style. In fact, it wasn't like Jimmy at all. But he couldn't afford to lose the battle, and if that huge rocky snake wrapped its enormous body around the maroon Houndour, then he would be unable to dodge most of Onix's attacks and that would mean one less Pokémon for the rebellious looking boy. Anyway, Biff obeyed and roared very loudly, and it was very likely to force Jimmy's opponent to switch Pokémon.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Alot of things happened right now, mistress found a piece of paper, psy attacked her and Kat trew the piece of paper away. Mistress told Kilik that the boy wasn't her cousin, because the second letter said that her cousin got sick and couldn't come.

'This is getting so suspicious...' Ruby whispered. '(Somehow i feel like Kat don't want to tell us who the boy really is)' Hikari said jumping on her shoulder.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
''Really? That's...odd.'' Oscar glanced up at Daniel for a moment, looking quite surprised, but then returned his attention to his PokéNav. The thought of being without that little device had never occurred to him. It was something among the most useful stuff to have as a trainer, or at least to him. ''You could get one though. Some place in town maybe have one of them for sale?'' He shrugged lightly without looking away from the PokéNav. He proceeded to trade numbers with Mark, flashing a bright smile at him. ''Done!''

Returning his Meditite, Oscar took out the rest of his Pokéballs and went over to the counter. He handed them over to the nurse, asking her if she can heal them up. The nurse gently smiled and walked away, before returning after a short while. ''Here are your Pokémon, fully healed, Mr...''

''...Oscar Lowell.'' He responded with a sheepish grin, putting two of the Pokéballs into his pocket. The remaining one was thrown up into the air before releasing a bright light along with a bunch of small orange petals. The light revealed an Oddish, who promptly stuck a pose as the petals slowly landed around her. Wait...why did that happen? Oh right...he still had that seal on the Pokéball. He had completely forgotten to remove that since their last Pokémon Contest. Feeling a bit embarrassed, an awkward smile began to appear on his face. Though when he spotted the new girl who had just arrived, he gave her a quick glance and a polite smile. Suddenly, the nurse behind him reacted after hearing his name and spoke up again, causing the boy to turn back to her.

''Excuse me, Mr. Lowell, a delivery for you recently arrived. From your parents actually, if I'm not wrong.'' She said while looking around for presumably the delivery. A delivery...from his parents? To him? The nurse then turned back to him, holding an egg case in her hands with an egg inside alongside a letter on top of the case. She smiled brightly and handed him the egg case. ''Here you go.''

Oscar just sort of stared at the egg, looking like he wasn't believing this. He had actually only seen an egg a few times before and he had certainly never taken care of one himself. Slowly turning back to the group of trainers, he held up the egg case a bit to show them, the expression on his face clearly showing that he was speechless. ''Uh....I...I just got an egg?''

Meanwhile, after Floras, according to her, spectacular intro, she strolled over to the two Pokémon she was familiar with, specifically Snype and Len. ''Hi guys! So what did you think of the battle? Speaking of that, where's Alexis?'' She gave them a large smile before glancing around.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len nodded as Alexis was returned to her Pokeball for healing. Around the same time, Mark returned Len to his Pokeball and did the same with Snype and gave them to the nurse, along with the rest of his Pokemon. It didn't take to long for them to get healed up thankfully. It was mostly a refresher after all. The nurse quickly returned and handed back the poke balls. He then let both Snype and Len out of their poke balls to continue chatting with the other Pokemon.

Mark noticed that the nurse gave Oscar an egg... an egg? Well this was sudden. Wonder what this was all about?

"An egg huh? Well looks like you just got a big responsibility thrown into your arms. Keep a close eye on it. How you treat the egg will likely reflect how the Pokemon will act." Mark said.

Len gave off a long stretch along with Snype. Afterwards they observed Flora's "entrance" and the two of them clapped. "Nice entrance." Snype said.

"Alexis is healing up I think... but yeah you were both great out there! You fight with a lot of grace and plenty of style I'd say... Alexis was really good out there to! I was complimenting her earlier..." Len said.

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Manda smiled at him as they entered the cafeteria. "Yeah, sorry I paused in the battle by the way. Was asking Shadow if he wanted to keep fighting or not" she said with a smile. "My mom's a Psychic like I am, my dad though, works in the Poketch Company back home in Sinnoh, I'm actually getting a new model sent to me tomorrow. My dad has different fascinations with different types every so often. He's trying to develop some poketch apps that will help with certain types, he's having no luck so far" she looked at him and shrugged. "eventually he'll figure it out. I'm not really sure what he's trying to develop."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
"Heh... yeah. I dunno, my parents just never got me one... and I haven't had any friends back in Vermillion who might've had one. Or, erh, I didn't have any friends, period." Daniel lifted a hand to rub the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly, though not seeming to bother much with it. He did however look curiously over at Oscar and Mark as they exchanged numbers. "Maybe I should go to town and have a look for one later on. After the mountains, I think."

Daniel peered back at the nurse as both Oscar and Mark received their Pokémon before him. He thought it odd, but didn't put much other thought into it. As Flora was released, he snickered a little and gave off a clap or two. At that moment, Oscar was turning back to the two with a box and an egg sitting within it. Daniel's eyes widened and he stepped closer.
"Whoa… an egg. I've only ever seen one of these before. Did your parents send this to you…?" He lowered a hand, running his fingers faintly over the surface, though quickly pulling his hand back. "That's so cool! Man, I wish I had an egg… though, I suppose it's good I don't. I don't know the first thing about taking care of them."
He smiled sheepishly, lifting a hand to scratch his cheek.

Just then, the nurse called him over and handed him back his pokéball, which he took with a relieved sigh, smiling as he released Alexis once more, who promptly shook herself, her tail doing a little whip through the air. Daniel turned to the nurse and smiled at her with a quick "Thanks!" before turning back to the others.
"Well.. I guess Mark and I should head off to the mountains, just so I'll have time to head to town afterwards as well. Think the trek there will take a little while as well."

Alexis strolled over to the group of Pokémon on all four before sitting down on her rump with a smile. "Hey again. Oh, and hey Flora! I hope I weren't too rough with you. You were really good out there!" she said, nodding her head firmly as she sat herself down next to her.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
((OOC: Do not fear, for the MammothMan is here! Now, I'm sorry if this post feels rushed or more stupid than the Maxwell-posts usually are. I'm still a bit blergh after the Netherlands. I didn't have THAT good of a time as I hoped for. I blame America! Lol jk.))

Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
--------------------------------------

Maxwell shone up at Brian's mention of ice cream, in fact he almost started to jump for joy.
"Oh I'd love to get some ice cream, but no need to pay for mine Bri! I'm not so stupid to not have money with me!"

"Sla, sla..."[Sometimes I doubt that...] Slackey chuckled.

"Lava, qui."[Well I can't say that I completely disagree with you.] Quillie shrugged.

"Tym, tympole, tym?"[Anyway, would you guys mind helping me up?] Katam asked. He was a bit tired of flopping around on his back, unable to get up. Man, not having legs sucks! With a small nod from Slackey, the sloth went up to Katam and turned him over on his stomach,
"Tym!"[Much better!] the tadpole cheerfully stated.

"I guess we better get moving then!" Maxwell said as he started to take a step forward, and then another one. While humming the same jolly little tune he had done earlier today. After not walking for much long at all, the little party encountered Skye. Maxwell was happy to see him, but his focus mainly seemed to be on Brian. It wouldn't really make sense otherwise actually, they were best friends after all. Quillie was not really overjoyed to see that annoying foxboy Rama again, but he decided to tolerate the Zoura. To the best of his abilities that was. However, he was a bit entertained by the fact that Sprinkles and Rama were going at each other to a small extenct, guess idiots don't always understand other ididots eh?

"Pah!" Maxwell laughed at Skye's comment, "What is it with everyone believing that I can't afford ice cream? I mean come on people, it's not like I'm that stupid!" to further prove his point, Maxwell reached into his pocket to take his wallet out. It was in a similiar fashion to the skull T-shirt that he was so fond of, except for having a gray coloration, the wallet was black. And the eyes of the skull weren't black either, they were instead an eerie type of yellow. Maxwell opened up the wallet to find... Not a single penny inside.
"What?! What is this bullcrap?! I know that it had money in it this morning! So what happened?!" Maxwell said, very irritated and annoyed.

[Slakoth, oth, sla.]"I feel like I should say something, but at the same time I don't." Slackey said as he caught up to the party after a small jogging-session. With a loud huffing emitting from him, the Slakoth climbed up on his trainer's head and promptly sat down.

"A-Anyway," Maxwell sweatdropped, "I'm sure that they'll be here somewhere, let's just walk to Oak Town first?"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Bri smiled when Max asserted he had money, then shook his head when there was none in there. He was still blushing furiously at what Bea had said. He turned to Sapphire and nodded.

"Y-yeah..." he said slowly, still wondering if what Bea had said was true. Sprinkles, however, was not so happy with what Rama said, and growled a bit.

"Put a sock in it Rama, or I'll shut you up!" he said angrily as Ellie gagged him with her tail. He shook his head and growled. He barely noticed that Bouncy had followed Duster and ?Bea, and that Brian had begun to follow Maxwell.

"You coming Sapphire? Skye?" he said slowly.

Duster

Duster grinned and put her arm around Bea's shoulder.

"Sorry. But girl, you should know better! You don't just blurt that out! Not when my human can understand what we say. And it's pretty obvious to everyone but them that they like each other. Hehehehe, they're so cute it's not funny!" she said, her tail twitching. When Bouncy landed next to them, she smiled warmly.

"Hiya! Wanna play?" Bouncy asked happily.

"No kid, sorry. Anyways, we need to think of how to get them to realize it Bea... Got any ideas?" Duster said.

Thyme

Thyme huffed and leaned against the wall. She was a bit bored right now, and wanting to do something else, but she didn't know where Brian was, and unless she did, she didn't really want to go wander the school looking for him.

"That was a good battle." Thyme said, nodding. That was high praise coming from her.

Drake

Drake closed his eyes and then opened them again.

"If you were serious about training dragons, you'd realize that this hallway is too small for your giant Dragonite." he pointed out for the second time. So far she gave the illusion of a helpless little girl that woul;dn't be able to handle the rigors of training dragons, yet there had to be something about her! Not only had Lance spoken highly of her, but her pokemon seemed to respect her. Which was a step up from him, as half the time Killita didn't listen to him when she was wanting to go greet someone. Maybe he could appeal to her pride and get her mad enopugh to battle him. That was the fastest way to tell if there was something there, or if Lance was going senile.

"And Lance is unstoppable. There is no one that's a match for him, not even me. So you meet as well quit now, because as far as Dragon Masters go, he's the top. Sure, there are two other Dragon Masters alive today, but I honestly don't think you could even beat us if you tried. After all, you aren't even paying attention to your pookemon when she's in obvious discomfort." he said with a slight sneer. Now, he imagined two reactions. She'd either get more distressed, in which case he would have to try and help her feel more confident in herself, or she'd get mad and want to show him he was wrong. Right now, Drake wasn't sure which one it was going to be.

"But I could be wrong. Maybe you're grewat, the next prodigy and you just haven't shown it." Drake coontinued, crossing his arms. "You never can tell."

Quin

Quin smiled as he walked aong, until he heard a soft whimpering.

"Mai mai?" Mai said, still sniffing at the wall. Quin whistled, and Mai ran over to him and climbed to his shoulder.

"Mai, can you smell whatever is whimpering? I want tofind it. Pokemon come before business after all." Quin said with a grin. Mai nodded and leapt to the ground, walking toward a small room. Inside was a poochyena, lying amid the ruins of a bed frame. He must have tried to climb on it and it broke under him. Quin scooped the pooch up and smiled.

"You poor thing!" he said softly, petting the dog, who barked nervously.

"Shrew." Ezar said calmly, and Mai waved at the pooch.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

"Oh, it's cool." Lincoln shrugged. "I figured you were just strategising or something and we were, like, just battling for fun. So I didn't see the point in being a jerk about it, y'know? Not like we were in a tournament or anything."

As they lined up for food that set Lincoln to wondering. Did the Academy have any sort of tournaments or leagues? If so, he would have to enter. Anything like that should have pretty decent prizes, and it was always a good opportunity to get stronger. He really should have read through the welcome pack like his pops told him...

"And that's awesome, about your pops I mean. It must be pretty neat to get all the latest stuff before anyone else."​

Back