• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Golden Island's got that Sunny Day effect going on... which helps me not in the least, with my current roster...

So, here be the new update, hopefully more people will comment, with an abomination to name at the end of it?

UPDATE 11
Spoiler:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Great job! I've been following this since you started it. anywho name it Rocko sonds like the cave fixer and it's a rock pokemon. win win right?

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Name her Piller V1 (piller version 1)

Oh, and a little hint.

Spoiler:

Yuoaman

Years
Haha, two updates in one day, never thought I'd be able to stand the game that much, but it seems I did... But that damn gym leader battle nearly drove me insane... I hate Grasswhistle.
HATE IT.

UPDATE 12
Spoiler:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
1520.png

Thats disturbing........

1521.png

Scratch that last statement..... THAT is disturbing.

1529.png

Aww its cute

1530.png

JESUS F**KING CHRIST!!

1550.png

This will haunt my dreams for the next 1 million years

Yuoaman

Years
Yeah... you never realize how disturbing the Night Shade animation is until you see it combined with some unholy abominations.

Yuoaman

Years
Sorry guys, no update now, I'm really busy at the moment. However there is a new abomination for you to name in the LP Group (which also has a new icon :). )

I also wanted to say that there will be something special in the next update (which should be posted in the next couple of days), and I hope that you guys will like it. :P

Yuoaman

Years
Okay guys, I hope you guys enjoy the new update. Interspersed with the normal commentary are 'diary entries' by Steven.

UPDATE 13
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back