• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokécommunity Pokedex Project [Read First Post!]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
In my opinion, that Eeveelution looks like it could pull off Poison-type quite well, too.
If I pull out my old < Fracxtieon >, that could cover the Rock-type, but it might need a bit of a redesign, or simply more detail.

Perhaps I'll type up full descriptions later. Hmm.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I've hit a bit of a roadblock art-wise, as I'm currently in a state where I can't sit up to draw, either on the computer or paper. I can get on my dad's laptop, but I can't use my tablet and the mouse on here is too much of a pain to deal with.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've hit a bit of a roadblock art-wise, as I'm currently in a state where I can't sit up to draw, either on the computer or paper. I can get on my dad's laptop, but I can't use my tablet and the mouse on here is too much of a pain to deal with.

Oh man. Listen, it's okay. You're already a contributor and will be recognized as such regardless of your future activity. Your spot here has been reserved, so please don't apologize or put yourself out because of your current condition.

You take your time, you get better, and you come back to us when you're feeling up to it, okay? :) All of us from Art & Design and the Pokedex project hope you're feeling better soon. You have our support.

~

Hm, your Fracxtieon and Antaeon have similar properties (the rings around ears / tails). Personally, I have a completely different idea of how a Poison type Eevee would work (cause I'm thinking Hippowdon when I look at Antaeon) but I've got an idea.

Why don't we take the best attributes of Fracxtieon and Antaeon, and merge them into one Ground type. Thoughts?

Then we can start working on new Eevee's cause this whole Rock/Steel/Ground/Whatever stuff is getting tedious. @_@;

And a special obligatory thank you to Golurk for his amazing details ~ ;)

Nakuzami

Years
Hm, your Fracxtieon and Antaeon have similar properties (the rings around ears / tails). Personally, I have a completely different idea of how a Poison type Eevee would work (cause I'm thinking Hippowdon when I look at Antaeon) but I've got an idea.

Why don't we take the best attributes of Fracxtieon and Antaeon, and merge them into one Ground type. Thoughts?

Then we can start working on new Eevee's cause this whole Rock/Steel/Ground/Whatever stuff is getting tedious. @_@;

That could work, yeah. Although, my Fracxtieon doesn't have too many cosmetic details that could be added. If I could find the old paper that I drew it on, I might be able to see what I wrote down for its behavior and habitat and whatnot . . . hmm.
I'm kind of sad, because I have an idea for a Steel Eeveelution, but we already did that. xD Basically mine would be much more feline, with some metallic fur and neon light streams flowing across it. Basically it would be Tron-ish. Pfft. But, let's put that aside. xD

But, yeah, that could work.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That could work, yeah. Although, my Fracxtieon doesn't have too many cosmetic details that could be added. If I could find the old paper that I drew it on, I might be able to see what I wrote down for its behavior and habitat and whatnot . . . hmm.
I'm kind of sad, because I have an idea for a Steel Eeveelution, but we already did that. xD Basically mine would be much more feline, with some metallic fur and neon light streams flowing across it. Basically it would be Tron-ish. Pfft. But, let's put that aside. xD

But, yeah, that could work.

Aw poo, that sounds really cool. :c Well listen, there's nothing wrong with drawing it up and showing us anyway. The way I see it, if someone else comes up with a great idea for a Pokemon that's already been done and we all (including the original artist) vote on the more efficient design, than we can use whichever drawing gets the most votes. It's always worthwhile to post your art here. :) But yeah, we'll figure something out.

Anyway everyone, I got a touch of bad news. D;

My computer cable decided to crap out on me so I won't be able to update the main post as I can't do the work required from my phone. I'll be around and posting as much as time / technology allows, but I just wanted to make a small announcement to everyone personally so no one thinks, "wtf Alexial". Don't be afraid to keep posting your drawings / information though! I will be able to add it all, just not within the next few days.

I'll keep you guysup to date on my status! Thanks everyone! <3

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
It has almost been 24 hours without anyone saying anything :O

Anyway, here's a revised penguin:
staflit-shrunk_zps23401384.png

After a sudden mishap, this penguin just decided to change his class into a Mage!

-Name: Penguini -> Pengwand -> Prophenguin
-Type: Ice/Psychic
-Ability: Gluttony or Wisdom*
Whenever this guy uses a Smart Move,(yeah from the contests!), his move will never miss the target due to accuracy checks.
-And he's really fat
-Like REALLY fat

SO HA YU-GI-OH! TRY TO COPY ME NOW >:D

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Wow...leave the thred for few dys and it explodes with new stuff! :D Awesome. So my thoughts:
New creations: Everything looks great. You all have great inspirtion in art. :D
Alexial: I have the same problem as you. Im on my mobile currently so my activities are just simple post nd post. So I cant realy collect all the links. Its just that it involves a lot of copy past and forum jumping. That realy isnt that easy with my mobile. So If you could give it to someone else with a high-speed connection? :D
Other than that... What do we need? Well we have the main legendary trio but what about the other legendaries?
Also do we have that filler rodent that jumps in every grass patch?
Pokemon who live in dark?
Forest pokemon?
Mountain pokemon?
Plains pokemon?
There arent many fire types yet?
Grass types?
Electric pokemon?
Draagons!
Titans!
Steel type is under developed here also. :D
Those are some Ideas that popped in my head.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
I will draw some evee designs and come up with a whole bunch of different types abd you guys can choose :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ooo, awesome guys!

During my computer absence I've, naturally, been doing a lot of doodling! :D So I've got a bug and fighting type Eevee to show you all. It'll be one of those sketch'n'snap jobs though, so no fancy digital art from me. Regardless, can't wait to get everyone's opinion on 'em.

And yes to everything Krieg said! We need those obligatory "ratatta/pidgey-esque" pokemon, so lets put them pretty high on the priority list.

Sunny, YGO ain't got nothin' on you~ ;)

And yes! Lets see some skeches from you, Jet. Can't wait to see what you come up with! :]

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Hey guys I'm new here, I was looking for a forum to share my created pokemon artwork and this place looks pretty good. I really like how open you guys are to different ideas and you got some really talented people here. Ill post some of my pokemon later on (when I have enough posts lol).

DaydreamsAway

<---- MAH WAIFU :3
Years
Wow...leave the thred for few dys and it explodes with new stuff! :D Awesome. So my thoughts:
New creations: Everything looks great. You all have great inspirtion in art. :D
Alexial: I have the same problem as you. Im on my mobile currently so my activities are just simple post nd post. So I cant realy collect all the links. Its just that it involves a lot of copy past and forum jumping. That realy isnt that easy with my mobile. So If you could give it to someone else with a high-speed connection? :D
Other than that... What do we need? Well we have the main legendary trio but what about the other legendaries?
Also do we have that filler rodent that jumps in every grass patch?
Pokemon who live in dark?
Forest pokemon?
Mountain pokemon?
Plains pokemon?
There arent many fire types yet?
Grass types?
Electric pokemon?
Draagons!
Titans!
Steel type is under developed here also. :D
Those are some Ideas that popped in my head.

Ooh.. Titans I love the sound of that.. But are the titans like based off the greek myth titans or totally different or like a mix? anyways if you didn't see my edit of my post a few pages back.
(I have a feeling) Our early Herculynx design is here http://imgur.com/o34mTqM..Along are some doodles of the candy pokemon and a premature early sketch of the Apollo Bug/Fire Typing Legend Thingy.. With your approval of the legend of course..Maybe later I'm gonna get started on my previous ghost/fire typing's stats and others. :3

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Well, as far as legendaries go, I was thinking of having Colchakon and Kridera be a legendary duo, perhaps. I should make better-looking sketches in such a case, lol.
I also have the Eurasian Magpie pokemon I was working on for the generic bird of the region. It think I'll let someone else cover the rodent for now, lol.

I also managed to scan Cirreon and Maltone during art class, but I'm outlining them on GIMP before I upload them . . . then I need someone good with image editing on the computer to help with the rest, such as coloring and making the lines look . . . less crappy, because I realized I can not edit hand drawn things on GIPM very well. ._.;

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Ok heres one of my pokemon designs, hope you guys like it :)

Spoiler:

I'm working on a Dark/Bug and this Pokemon's evolution also, I just have to finish the sketches and edit them in the computer.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
It is a basic design and will be refined but I think it is okay for a first attempt but thanks for the compliment

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
I (almost) finished my Dark/Bug pokemon, take a look

Spoiler:

If anybody needs any help to create a pokemon ill gladly help out

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Yeah it's suppose to have a pre evo but I haven't really design it yet, it would probably be something simple like a tiny cockroach hehe.

Back