• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the user title above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
I really like it, seems to fit with the theme, but IMO would be better with a wolf theme instead of the fox.

9/10

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
Years
9/10
Japanese interests me.

My username is the same as my user title, yup pretty much.
The origins of my name go all the way back to when I was (insert age between 5 and 8 here). I was playing scrabble and my brother liked the colour blue so I copied him, blue it was(the first part of my name). Then I needed a noun because I thought just being called Blue online was even more weird than being called Blue in RL. Then my quest seeking a name went on to when my brother was playing runescape and he was killing a black knight, I thought black knights looked kind of bluey (I think I was crazy at the time) so hello, my name is oblueknighto, The Blue Knight.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 13, 2009
6/10 I just sort of like it for some reason. :> Can't place my finger on why though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
I don't really like it. The grammar is just..ugh.. The spelling too.
And it doesn't really make sense to me.. Someone's telling a Gengar to steal it's own stuff?
1/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back