• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Sorry guys I am a little bit busy with this thing called Life, but I will get a post up soon.
Btw, just leave Hei behind.

EDIT: Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to call it quits on Plague, was fun. I just don't have the time anymore.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
K then, just post whenever, we'll just put Hei in limbo where its assumed your character is their but not doing anything of too much note, and people won't really question what your characters been doing or whatever when you post again =P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Haha yup, and I just got back from watching Blade II and Blade Trinity, vampire movies :D

I hope Zammy doesn't find out that it was Raike who threw that brick, and Sky with the bat

Years
Charrie introduction [SU]

Name*: Assira
Age*: 16
Gender*: female
Personality: A rather devious character, the girl prefers to toy with people and reveal very little. To her, there are only three catagories of people- those she deems worthy to protect, those she deems worthy to kill, and those who are pawns in more improtant affairs. The taunting demure acts as a shield to keep all away from her true self. She is, however, ultimately a survivor and is adept with a knife. The lady prefers to only linger in the moonlight, and veils her body in shadows unless she desired to play with a new victim. Her past affairs have made her an expert on not being seen unless wished. Let the games begin.
Appearance*: Dark hair follicles help cloak her in shadows. The hair itself moves almost as a living thing. The wind always gives it life, even when no breeze is to be felt. It gives warning that all is not what it seems. Eyes are a stony grey streaked with sparse yellow coloration. The sun bring out a more blue nature which is rarely seen. Legs are long and thin, though fitness is mostly a benefit of her nightly deviations and not on the list of concerns. Skin is soft and flawless, the paleness that looks best under a full moon.
History*:Brought to the town at the age of thirteen. She was sent by the court to live with her militia obsorbed father due to lack of discretion in her proceedings. The man himself drilled her in weapons, concealment, and other aspects, firmly believing that the discipline would fix all her problems. The cold father figure now is a seargent who guards the town, preventing all escape.
RP sample: The night air teased her hair, toying the cells as she toyed her prey. The lean figure crouched atop a roof of some sort of brick apartment duplex. Eyes gleamed like those of a predator stalking at night. The moon showed her swollen belly amongst the clouds. It was the perfect time to heal the minor cuts and bruises mother nature bestowed upon her bodice. Littea stood, ready to call the pale light forth. Assira turned her face toward the stars and released the contralto words from her throat. "Littea, my dear. Bathe us in moonlight." It was the one moment she found enjoyable. The one that made life bearable in this place. The globe held no plots or ulterior motives- she simply embraced her children with acceptance and healed their mortal wounds. The creature beside her reverbrated with power as she wrapped the light around them both, bringing the rush that could be found when attune to nature. The cut across her left cheek regenerated skin cells that would normally have taken a few weeks to heal. Not only visible wounds were given reprieve. Energy threatened to burst out of both companion and master. They turned away to go own the night once more.

Pokemon: [Max-One]
Species: Umbreon
Name: Littea
*shiny

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Current roleplay order?
Just jump in, threads in the Pokemon Roleplay section.
Go it alone or join a group, your choice.
Also, you're allowed to make multiple characters, and there is no limit to the number you may have.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
(Miharu and myself rolls our eyes, Yui just drinks sake)

Yeah...now we have two alcoholics...Nightmare and Yui. XD Good thing one of them can't get liver failure and the other one doesn't have livers. Guess which one is which. :P

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Sky: Oh really? Well then I shall use my age reducer!!!!! -takes out age reducer gun and fires at her-

Seto: -grabs a mirror and deflects the shot- What do you think you are doing? And who are you anyway.

Me: Hmm, oh yeeeah these two haven't met yet...

Back