• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years

I had terrible sleep last night, I woke up reaaaally early and I couldn't get back asleep. All in all I'd say I got about 2-3 hours sleep.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
It's because you appear here only once in a blue moon. :b

The last one-two days before X/Y's release I'm probably going to try to avoid the internet because if anything leaks last minute I don't want to see it. Like the starters final evolutions or anything.
39. Whahahaha, sorry, I'll try to visit this place more often. ^^;

Speaking of sleep, I woke up at noon... haven't done that in a serious while, feels goood. XD

Years

I'm surprised that despite this being Friday the 13th, I actually finished my grocery shopping earlier than usual. Good luck indeed!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hopefully this means I'll do decently well on my Chemistry Exam today haha yeah right ;;

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Dammit XY, stop looking so damn awesome.
I might fall in love with the character customisation mechanic. The prospect of playing dress-up with the female protagonist is messing up my original plan on going male this time. ;_;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No. >:(

Seriously though I wasn't too excited about it coming out I was more like 'oh yay X and Y' but now I want it in my hands already with me playing it ughhh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I really hope that my sister's book arrives around the same time as X/Y's release so while she's reading the book I can distract myself with the game until she's done reading. It'll be perfect yesss.

Years

I'm not so fortunate, worse case scenario I'll be juggling God of War, Pokemon, as well as the final book in the Heroes of Olympus series and whatever book I get up to in the Warrior Cat series >__<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Legit glad I'm not really playing any other game other than the occasional Fire Emblem: Awakening. Looks like Chrom will have no choice but to marry Sumia again since I don't want to marry her to Gaius or Frederick. Not that it's a bad thing before my game was accidentally mostly erased Cynthia was a beast.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

On her way to becoming a warlord, this show is fun.

ep 1
Spoiler:

ep 7
Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
51. Ah, Fire Emblem can never hurt. =) Chrom is probably gonna end up with some country girl, since Sully married Virion, Maribelle married Ricked and Sumia ended up with Frederick. Let's hope it's not too late late for me to match up Olivia with Lon'qu.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just don't let Olivia near Chrom during Chapter 11 and you should be golden I think. I wanted to marry Chrom with Olivia but he already has that darn 'C' Rank support with Sumia so don't think I can now. And I don't want to restart completely either.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Just don't let Olivia near Chrom during Chapter 11 and you should be golden I think. I wanted to marry Chrom with Olivia but he already has that darn 'C' Rank support with Sumia so don't think I can now. And I don't want to restart completely either.
Just do some side-battles and pair them up like crazy.

I just found an official symphonic remix of Steins;Gate (game) soundtrack...

...it's...so good...

...so...good...

...I think I'm dying...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back