• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advance Generation Question & Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If I understand what you're saying, then you could say that Suicune's stats would raise as they did in G/S/C since docile is a neutral nature, meaning that the nature doesn't affect any of the Pokemon's stats, which is kind of a negative thing since you could be boosting your Pokemon's stats by using a different nature. Most of the time, natures raise the power one stat and lower the power another. A list of natures and the stats they affect can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/dp/natures/ . Does this answer your question?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
Years
question about natures...
(if it is, well spending time capturing it in a pokeball was worth it! like i did with mewtwo.. but he had a lonely nature, that auctually fits its personality with also an AWESOME amount of sp.att of 231 followed by 201 speed)

You could capture it with a pokeball, but it would take a little while because Suicune flee. You would have to put it to sleep, battle it with a Pokemon that has Arena Trap, or paralyze it right off the bat. Or you could just use the master ball. It's up to you.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
If I understand what you're saying, then you could say that Suicune's stats would raise as they did in G/S/C since docile is a neutral nature, meaning that the nature doesn't affect any of the Pokemon's stats, which is kind of a negative thing since you could be boosting your Pokemon's stats by using a different nature. Most of the time, natures raise the power one stat and lower the power another. A list of natures and the stats they affect can be found here: . Does this answer your question?
that pretty much answers it. thank you. as i didn't understand all the nature things untill today (i dont care about the nature of the pokemon too much, i just love having legendaries in a pokeball ^_^)

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
geez i feel so nooby for asking this having played thrukanto based games like million times lol

what do you do after you beat Misty that Poolice officer is still blocking my way to go through that house so i could go south...

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Have you already spoken to the cop and battled the Team Rocket chump who gives you Dig? After that you should be able to circle around and head south, towards Vermilion City.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2009
Have you already spoken to the cop and battled the Team Rocket chump who gives you Dig? After that you should be able to circle around and head south, towards Vermilion City.
Cop won't let me by he's blocking the door and I talk to him he won't move. I was pretty sure he would move after you beat Misty...

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
Years
I have a question...
I'm a little stuck in Emerald... The 8th Gym in Sootopolis was locked, so I headed down toward Pacifidlog Town, found the submarine that Team Aqua had stolen, went through Pacifidlog, and i'm now in the sealed chamber with all the dots... what do I have to do???

Thanks

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
Years
I've done the bit with the submarine, the Team Aqua dude uses the Red Orb or whatever its called. I've done that bit. I just don't know what to do next!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Well, is the weather all messed up right now? Have you gone to Sootopolis to see the cool scene of Kyogre and Groudon fighting? Have you gone to Sky Pillar to get Rayquaza? Have you returned to Sootopolis to see the cool scene of Rayquaza telling Kyogre and Groudon to chill out?

Daystar

Elite Psychic Trainer
Years
Hi folks,

I've recently learned I've got a fake FR, and Im gutted as I cant migrate my Pokemon to Diamond :( I bought Emerald recently too, and I have a message come up before the start menu saying "the Save file is ok," just like on FR... so I realise this is a fake too... but what I wanna know is, if I buy a geniune copy of Emerald, can I trade my Pokemon from FR into Emerald, and then migrate them onto Diamond? Any help is appreciated!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, you should be able to do that. Only the DS games will recognise that it's fake. Remember that a genuine copy of Emerald has a see-through green cartridge, not grey or opaque green. Also, the label must be sharp, not blurry.

Daystar

Elite Psychic Trainer
Years
Hmm, well it looks like a geniune copy then if its green and see-through! At the bottom left there's a code: AGB-BPEE-USA... does that mean its geniune?! I hate illegal copies lol.

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Not necessarily; the fakers could have copied that, too. It's a new copy, right? Try looking inside the cartridge (into the slot with the contacts); behind the contacts, it should say (C) Nintendo. It's a bit hard to see though; a light usually helps.

Daystar

Elite Psychic Trainer
Years
Hmmm, I couldn't see it... I have emailed the seller on eBay, so we'll see what he says! But I'm sending it back if its not geniune. If I can't migrate my pokemon onto palpark, I am not going to be happy lol.

Thanks again, dude!

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2009
I just traded my lugia over from XD to FR and i am wondering if it has good IV's

Lugia - lvl 50
Bashful Nature
HP - 173
Atk -109
Def - 144
Sp.Atk - 97
Sp.Def - 162
Spd -115

If someone could check for me that would be great. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back