• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Eight surskits and Shroomish is L51. (what level does the stupid thing learn Sopre at, anyway?) I'm still plugging at it, and it seems I'm getting maybe 400 hits in per week, based on the surskit rate. (What would really bug me is if I ended up with a shiny Surskit instead of Seviper/Swablu. I really don't like shiny surskit/masquerain.)

You've got my vote, ryan. Have faith that if I (1) log in and (2) can find the voting thread, then I'll vote.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ouch! self destructing shinies are horrible. they're second worst only to running safari zone pokemon...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya... i if i came across a shiny koffing i'd use my masterball. i wouldn't risk it.

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
Years
I havnt posted here in a reeeeeaaaalllly long time (i think sometime in december 04). Anyway, ive been searching for a shiny trapinch in mirage tower in emerald. Ive been seaching for at least 70 hrs now. This is the longest ive ever searched for a shiny (horsea took 20-25 hrs)! Id even be happy with a shiny sandshrew at this point.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
a shiny anything is exciting... i'm still looking for a sudowoodo...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
thanks... i am a wise man after all. wise beyond my years. i was pretty much freaking out when i found my shiny zubat. it was in history class, so i had to keep quiet... but i was pretty excited.

Years
11 Surskits. Shroomish learned Spore and evolved. I got a good deal of hunting done during a traffic jam, but no sightings. >_<

Agent9: When I saw your avatar, I kinda wished Aaryn had made a return. >_< (Not that there's anything wrong with you, it's just that our first post is in dire need of an update (understatement). =P)

My sig's gone and gained too much weight with that Power Rangers banner in there. (though it is rather climactic to have to scroll to see what the Rangers are for. ;))

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Hey... I don't want to join but I have a question... How do you get a shiny starter pokemon?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
actually, we sabatoged all game packs coming out onto the market so that unless you join our club and get our secret password, you have absolutely no chance of finding a shiny pokemon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Kayota said:
I FOUND A SHINY POOCHEYENA ONCE!!! Hah! XD
Whoop-de-tapdancing-do Ryan was just making a joke, unless he has some secret elaberate plan that i dont know of O_o;;

anyway my point is! is your not in the club then... well don't post, you could have just asked your question in the handheld pokemon games board, it kinda SPAM's the thread up...

anywho ive made another apperance! shocking isnt it? ive been busy with sixth form and all but i have decided that i will try and get all the fire type shinys... and since i already have Typhlosion, first on my list it Flareon, so its breeding Eevee's every spare second!

shazam! *dissapears in smoke*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
*joins* ._. I was looking for shinies anyway so I guess I should join. XD

Back