• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
I just did the worst thing ever. I beat the game just less than 39 minutes ago that I got really excited and wanted to start Challenge mode right away so I...deleted my save data and restarted the game expecting it to ask me which mode I wanted to start on... I went on YouTube and checked, only to realize I was supposed to change it from the Unova Link tab, not start a new game manually. Sooooo angry right now.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Wow...been a while since I last updated.

Anyway, I beat Cheren and I'm currently in the Virbank Complex looking for a good-natured/IVed Magnemite. I also downloaded Genesect via Wi-Fi, but haven't bothered picking it up yet.

Current team:

Oshawott, male, level 15
-Tackle
-Focus Energy
-Water Gun
-Water Sport
Nature: Hardy

Riolu, female, level 13
-Foresight
-Quick Attack
-Endure
-Counter
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Steadfast

Lillipup, male, level 13
-Leer
-Tackle
-Odor Sleuth
-Bite
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pickup

Pidove, male, level 13
-Gust
-Growl
-Leer
-Quick Attack
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Big Pecks

Venipede, male, level 13
-Defense Curl
-Rollout
-Poison Sting
-Pursuit
Nature: Naive
Ability: Poison Point

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
I arrived in Opelucid City and attempted the gym (after some last minute training on Route 9) where I got thrashed by the first trainer, So I decided to go back to Village Bridge and capture a Lapras (it even has the Shell Armour ability), I trained it up to match the rest of my team (from Lv30), I'm going to heal and attempt the gym again.

Team:

Emboar Lv45
Lapras Lv44
Krookodile Lv45
Ampharos Lv44
Unfezant Lv44

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Well, I guess I should post as well...So, I've gone to Virbank City, defeated Roxie, made some movies at Pokestar Studios, taken down some Team Plasma Grunts...and made my way to Castelia City, where I went to the Sewers, battled a few Trainers, obtained a few Pokemon along the way (that happens anywhere there are wild Pokemon), met Burgh and Colress + beaten two more Team Plasma Grunts. Afterwards, I went to the Relic...uh...something (I kinda forgot), battled two Scientists and a Backpacker, got about two items...and then used the Escape Rope, because I was dying over there. Afterwards, I just had to level grind, and so I did. Then, I took on Burgh, beaten him up, obtained the badge...then I went to Route 4, where I defeated some Trainers and Colress. But there...I pretty much lost to a couple of a Motorcyclist and a Roughneck...Hooligans? And went to the Join Avenue, and entitled myself Gunsou there. As of now, I'm at the Desert Resort...beating up Trainers before trying to beat up Elesa...Man! My first try in White 2 (Japanese) against her made me have to grind hard to evolve my Dewott into a Samurott, then I could beat her up. And I found N's Scraggy as well while exploring Desert Resort.

A vague Current Team List...

Dewott (The evolution of a certain person's favorite...)
Lucario (Everyone's always gunning for this in Flocessy Ranch as a Riolu.)
Tranquill (I'm waiting for its evolution...Unfezant.)
Mareep (As of now, its pretty much useless...)
Patrat (My Cut slave.)
Psyduck (My Strength slave.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Got damit getting my ass kicked on the new PWT download 2012 Junior Division Challenge
Only managed to pass the first round so far

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Defeated Drayden earlier and made my way to Humilau City where I also defeated Marlon, So far I've found the gyms on this game alot easier than they were in the original Black and White, I'm now making my way through Route 22 where I'm about to encounter Terrakion, I've also just caught a Lunatone for my team.

Final Team for Elite 4:

Emboar Lv48
Lapras Lv46
Ampharos Lv49
Krookodile Lv47
Lunatone Lv46
Unfezant Lv47

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
October 17, 2012

Dream World: Tirtouga. Found: nothing new; Electrike with Ice Fang.

Marill also went through the Dream World this morning, and although we were there for over an hour, it did not gain a level. We did bring back a Alomomola that knows Pain Split.

I also obtained another medal, making 29:
Frequent Trader

Now for my gym battle with Roxie in the evening!
Virbank Gym Challenge
Vs. Roxie

It's the usual rules, with each of us using two Pokémon. Only I, as the challenger, could substitute Pokémon, and the battle will be over when one side is out of Pokémon.

"Get ready!" Roxie yelled. "I'm gonna knock some sense outta ya!"

"I can't wait for this battle!" I yelled back. "I haven't battled a poison-type gym leader since way back in Kanto! So I'm going to use a sound strategy. Magnemite, maximize!"

"Using a steel-type since they're immune to poison, huh?" Roxie strummed her guitar, then grabbed her Poké Ball. "Koffing, rock the house!"

The two Pokémon appeared on the field and hovered in front of each other.

"Magnemite, start things off with Sonicboom!" I called the first order.

"Koffing, Tackle his Magnemite!" responded Roxie.

The waves from the Sonicboom struck Koffing for a large amount of damage, but Koffing shook it off and lunged into Magnemite with Tackle, doing minimal damage.

"Koffing looks shaken up," I noticed. "Quick, before it recovers, use Sonicboom again!"

Sonicboom hit hard, knocking Koffing out!

"Koffing, take a break," Roxie said as she called her Pokémon from the field. "I can feel your desire to win pouring out of you! Ok, next set! Whirlipede, rock the house!"

"A Whirlipede!" I exclaimed. "I've got just the thing for that. Magnemite, return, take a well-deserved rest. Ok, Dunsparce, maximize!"

"Whirlipede, Venoshock!" Roxie ordered. The attack struck Dunsparce for a little damage.

"Dunsparce, set things up with your Defense Curl!" I called to my Pokémon. Dunsparce rolled into a ball.

"Whirlipede, keep up the Venoshock attacks!" Whirlipede hit again, but Dunsparce was hanging in there just fine.

"Now's the time!" I yelled excitedly. "Dunsparce, use Rollout!"

Dunsparce rolled towards Whirlipede, and hit for super-effective damage that was powered up even more due to the prior Defense Curl. But…

"Dunsparce, what's wrong?" Dunsparce looked hurt! "Ah, of course! Poison Point!"

"That's right," said Roxie. "My Whirlipede can poison any Pokémon that makes physical contact with it!"

Thankfully, my Dunsparce was holding a Sitrus Berry, so it managed to recover some health.

"And, now that your Pokémon is poisoned, it makes this move twice as effective! Whirlipede, Venoshock!"

Venoshock did a lot of damage, but Dunsparce was able to handle it. It was still spinning from the Rollout, and it attacked one more time, and this time did enough damage to knock out Whirlipede!

"Whirlipede, return," Roxie said as here Pokémon disappeared from the battlefield. "You did a great job. But this challenger rocked hard! Your Pokémon wanted this win! Here, proof that you beat me!"

This was a much easier win that the last gym, but now I've earned the Toxic Badge!

Toxic_Badge.png

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
Years
Started up my game. Thought the intro looked nice. But repetitive.

Got in, instantly did memory link. Now I can play while I hear praises about myself xD
Got Genesect event before I forget it.
Started, and walked around.
What, my rival walks with me?

Got my Servine! Fought my rival. 5 tackles, and he's DONE FOR. Save and close, enough for now xD
EDIT: Got pokeballs and saw N's flash back :) found one purrloin, ignored it. Couldn't find N's :(

Last edited:

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So last night I beat the E4 and was so excited that I didn't check how to restart with Challenge mode, so I ended up erasing my save file and now unable to play Challenge mode. But the following is my final team for the game:

448.gif

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV61
~Thunderpunch
~Strength (I really needed the HM on hand, but unwilling to box another of my team :P)
~Bone Rush
~Force Palm

196.gif

Espeon
Mild (Male) LV61
~Morning Sun
~Psychic
~Grass Knot
~Shadow Ball

126.gif

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV53
~Faint Attack
~Confuse Ray
~Fire Punch
~Smokescreen

596.gif

Cutie Pie
Mild (Female) LV62
~Energy Ball
~Thunderbolt
~Bug Buzz
~Volt Switch

330.gif

Goggles
Adamant (Male) LV61
~Dragon Claw
~Crunch
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

419.gif

Ferocity
Sassy (Female) LV61
~Waterfall
~Aqua Jet
~Brick Break
~Ice Punch

I was satisfied with my team, and I'm glad I traded them to Black before restarting Black 2.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Started Pokemon White 2 on my birthday today.

My mom came home and told me Bianca was in town waiting for me. My rival said he wanted me to get a pokemon so we could battle. I found Bianca and I chose Oshawott as my pokemon. I met Alder a few minutes later on Route 19 and he said he was gonna help me train,but he told me to ind my rival. I battled on the trainer I could and beat my rival 2 times,2nd time he almost KOed my Oshawott with 2 crits. I went to the ranch where we had to find a lost Herder. I found him and I met the black plasma grunt. We talked and then after we returned the Herder I caught a Riolu.

Current Team:
Riolu Lv 9
Oshawott Lv 11

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
October 18, 2012

Back at the Pokémon Center, I was approached by a guy who said he was from Pokéstar Studios, a movie studio that was just north of Virbank City. He said he was a talent scout and wanted me and my Pokémon to act in some movies. I wasn't sure where to go next, so I decided to check it out. When I was there, I met Roxie's father, who was the captain of a ship that travels from Virbank City to Castelia City. I ran into Brycen, who was taking a break from his Gym Leader duties to act in some movies. Apparently, he's a well know movie celebrity. I also ran into another familiar face… Sabrina, the Gym Leader from Saffron City in the Kanto Region! So I explored the studios for a bit, acted in some movies, and returned to Virbank City.

I was awarded some more medals and a Hint Medal, bringing my total up to 32 (50 including Hint Medals):
New Face Hero
Blockbuster Star
First Cult Classic

October 19, 2012

Dream World: Archeops. Found: Aron with Head Smash; Growlithe with Body Slam.

Transferred some more data from the Dream Radar, most notably an Igglybuff I will rotate in my team and a Moon Stone that it will actually need to evolve.

My team is currently Magnemite, Marill, Mareep, Sunkern, Growlithe, and Dunsparce.

October 20, 2012

I went into the Dream World with Riolu this morning, and it helped it gain a level. We also brought back some items and a Stunfisk that knows Curse.

October 21, 2012

While I was walking around Virbank City, I stumbled across Roxie and Hugh taking on none other than Team Plasma! They were going on about how, although their king abandoned them, they were still an organized force bent on taking over the world. Whatever. I joined Hugh and Roxie and chased the grunts to Route 20, who then got away. Apparently, they had a ship in the harbor, and were seen sailing in the direction of Castelia City. I was thinking of going north to Driftveil City, but since Roxie's father was back in town, he offered to captain a ship to take Hugh and I to Castelia City to pursue Team Plasma.

Castelia City was a familiar sight. It looks like the Skyarrow Bridge is closed for repairs, so I won't be going to Nacrene City any time soon. At the Pokémon Center, I was given two more Hint Medals, now for a total of 52. I then went over to the Battle Company where I knew there would be a bunch of trainers who can help give my team some good battle experience. One of the trainers there used a Budew, which I haven't seen since Sinnoh. I checked out if the Unova Pokédex had anything new to say about it.

"Budew, the Bud Pokémon. Budew are sensitive to changing temperatures. Their buds bloom when it's warm, releasing toxic pollen."

After doing a little more battling, my Mareep evolved into a Flaaffy!

"Flaaffy, the Wool Pokémon, and the evolved form of Mareep. Flaaffy have nonconductive patches of skin that prevent electrical shock. No downy wool will grow on this rubbery skin. If their coats become fully charged with electricity, their tails light up."

168. Flaaffy
Spr_5b_180.png

When I reached the CEO's office of the Battle Company, the "Janitor" had me battle his grandson, who used an Eevee! I wonder if they can be caught in Unova?

"Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. Eevee have an irregular genetic makeup that allows for many different possible evolutions, due to a variety of causes."

According to the Pokédex, they can be found right here in Castelia City!

After allowing my Pokémon to rest at the Pokémon Center, I sent Magnemite and Marill to Professor Juniper, and had her send me Drifloon, Psyduck, and Swablu. I also sent Dunsparce to Professor Fennel, who said her lab was now right here in Castelia City!

I found Fennel's lab and stopped to chat with her a while. Then I explored more of the city, and had some battles at the Game Freak Unova branch. One of the trainers had a Clefairy from Kanto!

"Clefairy, the Fairy Pokémon. Clefairy gather from all over and dance on nights with a full moon. Bathing in moonlight makes them float. It is said that happiness will come to those who see their dance."

I then ran into Iris outside the Castelia City Gym. She said that Burgh wasn't here, that he was out looking for Team Plasma. I told her I'd help look. She said they might be hiding out in the sewers under the city. So, I found Hugh also in pursuit of Team Plasma at the entrance to the sewers, and he and I entered together.

We had only taken a few steps, when we got attacked by a pair of wild Rattata! I did manage to catch one though with the help of Hugh's Dewott and my Flaaffy.

"Rattata, the Mouse Pokémon. Rattata search for food all day. They gnaw on hard objects to wear down their fangs, which grow constantly during their lifetimes. Their hardy vitality let them live in any kind of environment."

169. Rattata
Spr_5b_019_m.png

Not long after that, I also found some wild Zubat. Who knew that these Pokémon lived right under the city when I passed through two years ago? I did manage to catch a Zubat after a little searching.

"Zubat, the Bat Pokémon. Zubat do not need eyes, because they emit ultrasonic waves from their mouths, which they use to check their surroundings while they fly."

170. Zubat
Spr_5b_041_m.png

We finally found a few Team Plasma grunts in the back of the sewers. After chasing them out, we were going to press on further, but Burgh appeared and told us he couldn't find any further traces of them. Hugh ran off, angry as usual. Burgh took me through the sewers to a small lush area in the center of the city called the Castelia Gardens. There were tons of Pokémon living here right among the grass and trees. Near a large tree in the center of the gardens, I spotted a Skitty. Haven't seen one of those since Hoenn!

"Skitty, the Kitten Pokémon. Skitty can't stop from chasing moving things. They show their cute side by chasing their own tails until they get dizzy."

When I passed back through the sewers on my way back to the main streets, I found and captured a Grimer near the sewer water.

171. Grimer
Spr_5b_088.png

I went back to the Pokémon Center to give my Pokémon to rest from this busy day. I did get 3 new medals, as well as 2 Hint Medals. This brings my totals to 35/54:
Vending Virtuoso
Trash Master
Starter Cycling

October 22, 2012

Dream World: Garbodor. Found: Ledyba with Thunderpunch (!), Magnemite with Gravity. Finally!! Ledyba is the last Pokémon I needed to find in the Windswept Sky! That's now two areas completed in the Dream World. Only 15 more Pokémon to go: 2 in Pleasant Forest, 4 in the Sparkling Sea, 1 in the Rugged Mountain, and 8 in the Icy Cave.

The only other thing that happened today was that I earned another medal, making 36/54:
Supereffective Savant

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
Just got my copy of White 2 this past weekend! However, I hadn't played much prior to today. I started with a Snivy, just as planned. At this point, I have just rescued the Herdier at Floccsey Ranch, but more importantly, I just caught the Riolu that I had been planning to find and use in-game (a Jolly female with Steadfast!).

Trainer name - Mina

Party:

Wilhelm the Snivy (Modest male - Lv. 11)
495.gif

Missy the Riolu (Jolly female - Lv. 9)
447.gif

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
- Progress -
Made little progress story wise, getting to Mistralton and then beating the gym and exploring the area getting TMs like Sky Drop and Aerial Ace. Then before that I explore the caves of Chargestone and Mistralton getting all the pokemon I could. At this point I was just going about capturing and trying to evolve all pokemon that evolve in the 30s range which I still am currently doing. I still have to meant Juniper at the tower as well.

- Captures -
Spoiler:

- Evolutions -
Spoiler:

Pokedex - Seen: 130 | Obtained: 102

- Team -
448.gif
lv. 47
- Force Palm
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Bone Rush

466.gif
lv. 47
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

647.gif
lv. 48
- Aqua Tail
- Sacred Sword
- Double Kick
- Surf

637.gif
lv. 42
- Fly
- Leech Life
- Gust
- Fire Spin

-Badges-
Basicbadge.png
39px-Toxicbadge.png
Insectbadge.png
Boltbadge.png
Quakebadge.png
Jetbadge.png

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Spoiler:

Current Status
I'm currently backtracking through the region, mainly to catch pokémon, obtain items and battle trainers I've missed throughout the game.
I've also traded over eggs containing the other 13 starters and made some last-minute changes to my team's movesets.

Team

Samurott "Takeru" lv.57
Infernape "Sun Wukong" lv.57
Gengar "Ophelia" lv.56
Houndoom "Midnight" lv.55
Magnezone "Gamma" lv.56
Flygon "Horizon" lv.57

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've just about completed most of White 2 plus the post-game quests and am now trying to level up my team to level 100 as well as catch more pokemon fill up the Habitat list in the Pokedex. :)

Team:
Samurott lvl 91
Darmanitan lvl 91
Crobat lvl 91
Lucario lvl 91
Eelektross lvl 90
Hydreigon lvl 90

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
Just beat the Pokemon League yesterday now I'm going to work on leveling up my pokemon to level 100 and catch more as well since I really didn't catch that many besides my current party I also still need to catch reshiram and kyurem as finish traveling to the remaining cities I haven't gone to yet.

Team

Drapion Lv. 50

Moves

Crunch / Flash / Hone Claws / Night Slash

Genesect Lv. 55

Moves

X-Scissor / Flame Charge / Bug Buzz / Fly

Zoroark Lv. 57

Moves

Embargo / Punishment / Foul Play / Night Slash

Serperior Lv. 53

Moves

Wring Out / Giga Drain / Leaf Blade / Cut

Vanilluxe Lv. 54

Moves

Acid Armor / Ice Beam / Hail / Mirror Coat

Cobalion Lv. 52

Moves

Strength / Retaliate / Iron Head / Sacred Sword

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I've gotten a LOT done since the last update. So much I can't remember anything that wasn't really important. I beat Marlon's gym without too much difficulty, since half of my team had a type advantage. I managed to catch Virizion (with great difficulty) and Terrakion. I also caught a Jellicent and a Floatzel. I was using Jellicent for a while, but I didn't really like her too much. If I need a Ghost type, I got Jellicent, but Floatzel is going to be my main Water type. Did I mention Floatzel (named Napoleon) has a Adament nature? I lucked out on catching him. I finally evolved Vice into a Arcanine. I managed to teach him Outrage, Heat Wave, Flare Blitz, and Flamethrower when I was training him. I caught a female Crustle a while back as well. I named her Roxy. Lucario (who I have renamed Vincent) is my highest level Pokemon right now and is pretty powerful now that he learned Aura Sphere. I also did all the Team Plasma stuff. You know, kicking butt and taking names. Right now I'm on Victory Road.

To do list
Get through Victory Road
Think of a name for all my main Pokemon

Goals
Catch a shiny Pokemon​

Current Team
Spoiler:

Boxed Team
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
SO. I kind of didn't know where the DS was for the week and when I found it I learned that I had to fight Skyla again and go through the Reversal Tunnel again as well because I was dumb and didn't save. Oh well. All caught up and I actually just finished beating Marlon so I have eight badges. Currently working my way through the plot and hoping that by the time I reach the Elite Four my Pokemon are at least in the mid-50s. Once I defeat the Elite Four I'll probably start catching all the Pokemon possible starting with Route 4. Anyways, here's the update to my team!

Serperior (Fukube)
Nature: Impish
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 49
Slam, Giga Drain, Leaf Blade, Coil

Scolipede (Yusaku)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swarm (Still wish it was Poison Point but whatever)
Level: 47
Toxic, Steamroller, Poison Tail, Iron Defense

Scrafty (Heiji)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Level: 48
Brick Break, Crunch, Hi Jump Kick, Facade

Emolga (Roxas)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Static
Volt Switch, Acrobatics, Light Screen, Shock Wave

Haxorus (Gajeel)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
Taunt, Slash, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw

Vaporeon (Jellal)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb
Acid Armor, Aqua Ring, Aurora Beam, Hydro Pump/Surf

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've just rematched the Elite Four + Champion! My team was about 10-20 levels higher than those of the Elite Four though, so there's not much to cheer about. I did get into little hiccups here and there..but that's what made it quite challenging despite the level differences. They're not called the Elite Four and the Champion for nothing. T'was a good fight, I must say. :)

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
I defeated the Elite 4 a few days ago, I had Emboar, Lapras, Ampharos, Unfezant, Lunatone and Krookodile all around Lv58, I thought the game was easier than the orginal Black and White (I found the Elite 4 even easier), I've started a new game but this time I'm playing Black 2 on my flash card with Challenge Mode on.

I'm up to Castelia City so far and actually struggling against Burgh so I'm training my team in Castelia Sewers.

My Team;

Dewott Lv21
Leavanny Lv21 (evolved into Swadloon at Lv20, and into Leavanny at Lv21)
Magby Lv20
Zubat Lv20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back