Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Tools, Tutorials & Resources

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 28th, 2014 (06:34 AM).
Lance32497
LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by PSYqualiac:
1) The DNS alone is not enough to evolve Eevee's by Day and Night without introducing some ASM, I believe I said this previously or said I was uncertain, but I think this how it goes.
2) You can find, if you take 5 minutes to skim through the thread, a tutorial to how to input the proper ASM, if I do so recall.
3) Usually, your problems are solved by reading the thread. When there are 10 or fewer pages, there is no excuse not to if you have an issue.

EDIT: Thank you for wasting all of our time, because i did in fact directly tell you that you needed to use some ASM coding in a previous post. Please, don't ask something and then totally disregard the information given to you and then complain about you trying to make it work and failing. You just wasted my time replying to you as well as your own because you don't know how to listen.
(I am not in a good enough mood to deal with stupidity after getting hit by a car; so if anybody has a problem with this response that is why.)
Im so sorry for that, I didnt read comments because when I load my rom in DNS, I read in about that It supports Day and Night evo. not knowing that I need to put ASM manually, Im really really sorry.
Old December 3rd, 2014 (09:14 PM).
PSYqualiac
King of Eatos!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Lance32497:
Im so sorry for that, I didnt read comments because when I load my rom in DNS, I read in about that It supports Day and Night evo. not knowing that I need to put ASM manually, Im really really sorry.
If the Tool is saying that, I'm confused. XD It may be a glitch then. The implementation may have been intended and just never happened. I am looking into a way to do it though, just for you without ASM
Once upon a time I was Wynchester, then a virus destroyed my old computer. Now I'm PSYqualiac once I finally returned after my own health issues. YAY! I'm not able to log back into my old accounts is why I'm using a new account. (This includes email.)
Old December 4th, 2014 (01:49 PM).
Lance32497
LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts

Quote originally posted by PSYqualiac:
If the Tool is saying that, I'm confused. XD It may be a glitch then. The implementation may have been intended and just never happened. I am looking into a way to do it though, just for you without ASM
No no no!, I can insert ASM, but If you will, then its fine, hackers who use your tool will be having a lesser work
Old December 5th, 2014 (05:51 PM).
PSYqualiac
King of Eatos!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Lance32497:
No no no!, I can insert ASM, but If you will, then its fine, hackers who use your tool will be having a lesser work
XD It's not MY tool! XD
I keep TRYING to tell you! I'm just the only one who knows what's going on and is actively trying to help you!
Once upon a time I was Wynchester, then a virus destroyed my old computer. Now I'm PSYqualiac once I finally returned after my own health issues. YAY! I'm not able to log back into my old accounts is why I'm using a new account. (This includes email.)
Old 3 Weeks Ago (04:03 AM).
anonyboy

guys, could anyone share here how to make windows light up in DNS?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links