• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2012
Wow...Just wow,This looks so good. It will definately be way more challenging and fun than the handheld Pokemon games,Looking forward to seeing this completed. Good luck with this. (My first post :D)

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
Years
Wow...Just wow,This looks so good. It will definately be way more challenging and fun than the handheld Pokemon games,Looking forward to seeing this completed. Good luck with this. (My first post :D)

Oh yes, very challenging, and thanx.:)

Your mapping skills continue to impress me!

That attic is an interesting concept. Would you use Flash in there? Or perhaps try navigate it without flash - like some of my friends used to do in Rock Tunnel because they didn't know how to...

thanks
Uh, nope, no flash, you can still see, but its dark to give off an evil atmosphere.

Ahh; good logic, how can I play your demo?
Well my demo wont be out for a while because of my computer, but seeing how you've been booted out, it may not matter to you!

EDIT: There is a new open position, Sound Extracter

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
This game isn't really catching much of my attention you should put some "in-game" screenshots instead of just maps.

Captain Arcane

Years
Are any TM's programed? Can you tell us the towns and routes that you have done so-far.

Well, I got a quite a bit on my plate right now. But the maps you see are basically finished. But right now I'm working on Kanto's Safari Zone, and I'm remaking Pallet Town.

This game isn't really catching much of my attention you should put some "in-game" screenshots instead of just maps.
Well, the most you can do in game right now is just walking around. And I already have a video of myself walking around in snowpoint city.

Now, I'm trying my best, and I know a lot about sphere, but I'm still learning a lot about it as well.

Most of the time scripting is the hardest part in any game, well not this game. As you can see, these maps are huge, realistic, and they take a whole lot of time, and effort, and on top of all that, I make my own tilesets, which quadruple's the ammount of time. So the most your gonna get is maps, trainer sprites, items, and interfaces for a while, and telling by all the great replies, I'd say people are loving it, and are very content as of now.

ROMan

INSERT USER TITLE
Years
I'm glad to see you're at least trying to get a demo out. Most people give up. So I hope this is released in at least a month or so. (I'm really patient.) See ya!

Captain Arcane

Years
Alright, I have a pretty big update for ya. I have remade Pallet Town with new buildings and because I hated my other version, so I hope you really like this. Again all buildings were custom made by me.
Enjoy

pallettownuu4.jpg

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Its really AWESOME!!! But I think it is quite empty...It will be perfect if you add more Houses there...

Captain Arcane

Years
Its really AWESOME!!! But I think it is quite empty...It will be perfect if you add more Houses there...

I was thinking about 1 or two more, but I'll see what everyone else thinks, and then I'll decide. And then again, its Pallet Town, its basically just fields, but still, I'll wait to see what everyone else thinks.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Oh, I dont see you mention that is a pallet Town...
If that is a pallet town, it is too big for it...

Captain Arcane

Years
Oh, I dont see you mention that is a pallet Town...
If that is a pallet town, it is too big for it...

Well I said that I remade Pallet Town, and I told what I changed.
And I never changed the size of it from my last map, the only thing that has changed is the basically the houses.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I know...Because I often come to this thread so I dont know a lot...Sorry...

Captain Arcane

Years
Wait... what!? I really didn't understand that... Do you mean that you don't really come to this thread, so you don't know a lot?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I mean I not always visit this thread, so I dont know a lot of things about this game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back