• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I want to join Team Gold. I've been analyzing the situations and that team will benefit me best. Skyward is too peaceful and Team Rocket, I never really mastered pick locking.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
I'll join as a double agent if you guys want me to! Although I want to add one thing to team rockets goals:
They also aim to take control over other teams so that they get what they want.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
This may get intresting and not so easy for all teams... Joining forces...
And the nwe Team Rocket goal to take over everything.... Just might get dificult on battle... LOL...

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Well mr. Mrs cabbage. It seems we will be working together then :) This is looking up already. I'm looking forward to the Team Rocket vs Gold conflict as well. I don't see yet how Skyward are planning to get involved but I hope they find someway to do so.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Skyward has an objective but only members know.
Also my party pokemon zone was updated.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
I've made a few revisions to my sign-up, but nothing major. I might revise it further if it comes to that, perhaps the history of my character's Pokémon.

I'm also thinking of creating my own team, as none of them seem to fit Mortimer that well. Granted, I haven't been able to create something solid, but if the near three hours spent on random acronyms for names is any indication, I'll have it eventually.

Years
<Challenger> - Your Team has been approved and I've added it to the roster.

Gelious 3 & manadhon- Excellent job with your revisions.

At this time, I would also like to announce something else that could make things a little interesting. Or make things incredibly complicated.

Alliance-
Not many team here are making as many members wanted or needed and may enter the IC on their own. Either I can add NPC's to add to my work load of what I have to place in my post's; Or teams may forge temporary Alliances. 2 or more teams may work together to share some similar interests, but work towards a temporary goal. When one or both teams no longer have a need for their alliance with on another, such as they gain another team member and can continue the RP without the position they've reached, they may sever their bonds with the alliance and continue on their own merry way.

This is optional, though it will save me a workload.

As far as commands from the team leaders, each team member only has to follow their original leader and not the other or others while an alliance is formed. This rule can only be ignored if the teams reach a situation they cannot cope with and will need to fall back on other measures.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'd like to request that Gold and Helvetios form an alliance, considering the two teams in assets are classified as 'powerful trainers.' We both require some form of peace also. I believe this could work for a while.

P.s - It seems nearly everyone has an Absol... Has anyone watched Angel Beats? Because I think Absol's Mega Evolution looks like Kanade.

doge

???
Years
Quto, would you mind if I made my character a part of Team Aqua? Would you want me to change anything regarding the bio?

Years
DemonicWolf- You request is confirmed, though I'm not the guy you should be asking, you need to ask <Challenger>, since he's leading that team.

-Sam, Your bio is fine. I'll register Team Aqua to the roster later. Just add your with Team aqua to your profile

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I think that everyone is making alliances... except us.
We are standing back! But we don't hold back against the opposite forces.
Btw! Thanks Quto. Was easy updating my profile.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Profile updated!
Hope that Pichu and Sneasel bio are looking better.

1st Legendary to be saved: I even don't know!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
I was wondering if no one joins my team, could I control a basic rocket npc?(Team of a golbat, arbok, and a venomoth, all standard pokemon.) Just to make it so I have more than one member? If someone else joins, ill gladly drop the idea of an npc.

Years
AT LAST!

Folks, the previous battling problem has BEEN SOLVED!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/

You can register your RP team to showdown. All pokemon on board with showdown are set at Lvl 100. It just comes down to who and what you pick. From now on, any online PVP matches through the RP can be handled through Showdown.

uoneko

space princess
Years
team: helvetios
name: margot basset
sex: female
apperance: margot has a rather sweet, cherub-like aura about her. she's a rather small girl, standing at just over five feet tall. even at this prime age of her teenage years, she has yet to grow out some of her remaining baby fat, with stocky, short legs and a rounded face and tummy. she has short, honey blonde pincurls that frame a blushed face and large brown eyes, lids laced with long, thick eyelashes.
bio: margot was never a very outgoing girl since the beginning of her life. not that it made her unhappy, as she was a very easy-to-please, curious child, growing into a teenager who would retain the same basic traits as such. her early life was very family-oriented, being raised in a quaint little village with her four siblings and parents, raising miltank. in this sort of environment, she became adapted to the livelihood of helping her parents breed and raise miltank. breeding was always a fond life to her, but just after her fourteenth birthday, she decided to give training a try. despite her timidity and shyness, her love for pokemon is what drove her to become a trainer.
pokemon team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Aqua Registered.

Team Name: Team Aqua
Team Purpose: To scout Lethia in search of Grimor and capture it in order to leave earth and create life anew on another planet with an endless ocean and fill it with water pokemon. This goal must be fulfilled by winning the wish at the tournament or taking Grimor by force, whatever means necessary. Eradicate any 'immediate' threats to the plan.
Team Assets: Team Aqua Submarine- This aqua vehicle is too large to bring up the rivers in Lethia and cannot survive the underwater pressure to reach the ocean floor to where Lethia is connected to earth. The submarine is still handy to use as a base of operations to camp within.

I've taken the liberty to update the first post and apply an alliance Roster. I've updated the progress section of the SU; so if you need to check your badge progress, find your team and find your name.

I've added uoneko to the roster and the progress roster.

There is one last mechanic I should announce and reveal to you all. I wanted to wait until we had a few teams to announce this; we do now.

THERE WILL BE A CURRENCY TO KEEP UP WITH.
In the previous iteration; the job board offered up sums of money to be rewards, though I never had the idea or the spare time to keep up with it or fully integrate it. The vendor caravan's will be moving about Lethia and I will post prices for each caravan you visit.
I will do my best to keep up with what's spent and given unless the current leader of any team can act mature and responsible enough to keep up with their teams funds.

Starting funds for each new participant are 2,000 Poke' Dollars. This sum of money is added to the teams current wealth, so the more members you have when the IC starts, the more money you will be able to have on hand.
Example; Team Gold: 3 members x 2000 = 6000 Team Wealth.

If you have thoughts that we should kick the whole thought of a money system being added to the RP, speak up now before the IC begins.

Back