• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rozen's PKMN Trading Ring

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
I do not give out any hacked Pokemon knowingly. If I'm suspicious that it is a hack then I will either put question marks next to it or I will not put it up at all.

If a Pokemon does happen to be hacked, just let me know and I will remove it.

If this is about the Poliwag, I can explain how I got that. I went on the GTS looking for Politoads (for the pokedex entry) and I was able to grab one, however I had my questions on whether it was legit or not as it had a good nature, near flawless IVs, a life orb on it, and it was EV trained. I always think anything good I get from the GTS is hacked, regardless how good it is.

that's what I thought :P no I have poliwag what I requested earlier was a clone of your mew and a female dream world bulbasaur so if your mew isn't hacked then bulbasaur must only be male with its dream world ability that's why my post got deleted I think :/ so let's try this again :P

I'm interested in your mew would you trade me a clone of it please? have a look in my shop the events I have are genesect and keldeo and I have a decent list of dwf's and shinies :)

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Ok so the Bulbasaur I got was also hacked, but she is now off the list. I did decide to keep an Overgrow Female Modest one though.

^Yeah, I'll either take a Dratini DW Female or a random shiny~

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
The pokes from last night were RNGed, because when I traded them to Tabor a few days ago, he checked them :P

Sorry about the stress :c

Also- I have a Shiny Tynamo that I'd like EV trained :P It has Pokerus already XD
I need it to get to 172 HP / 252 SpA / 86 Spe

It has 48 HP/ 9 SpA/ 86 Spe

What would you like?

Last edited:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^Make me an offer, first off the Pokerus doesn't matter as I can easily infect. Things I don't have in the legends department are nice, as well as other shinys.

I'll put up those legendarys you gave me, and sorry about the suspicion. Anything thats flawless that doesn't have an "rng" tag to it raises an eye for me.

Oh yeah. I know that the dream world starters were hacked now. My message box is filled up with "Its hacked". Yeah, I got it from someone on another site, and didn't know it wasn't legit. I removed it from my list.

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I decided to get off my arse and EV train the tynamo myself :P It's nearly done XD
And sure, take your time getting it cloned ^.^

I'll be in the WFC ^.^ The minun knows Signal Beam, btw

Last edited:

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Going in XD What did your cat do to the key XP

And this may be an odd question, but are you male or female :P Sort of hard to tell on the internet, but I'd assume female?

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I don't know why its hard to guess with my gender being listed on my profile, but I'm a guy (with some "gender issues" not really issues but what ever)

Oh cat just clawed it off, and broke the plastic.

Oh yeah, I have a DW Minun now.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
^I can't clone for a while, infact I want to take the day off of switching around DS's on my Black 2 for the Dream World.

No cloning will be done until Friday afternoon.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Would you be willing to trade:

MEW
Timid - Lv5 - FAL2011
15/11/19/31/21/24

For WORLD12 Pikachu? Can't post links otherwise i'd do that for you :P

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I'll be on sometime after 5-6pm (EST) today.

Also, added some more swarm and SoulSilver pokemon. Bonsly and I also hope for Syther will be there soon as well.

Back