• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eggception giveaway! (Happiny eggs giveaway)

Yayo1990

Professional invader
Years
Hey there! I began hunting some incense-bred mons, and I decided to begin with Happiny.
If the match is Bold I may ask to keep a clone of the shiny, thanks in advance to everyone!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Hi! May I have this Happiny
B01 - 4,4 - Happiny (♀) - Bold - Natural Cure - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [0072]?
My info is in my signature. Thanks!

Years
Oh sweet! My Y TSV Matches this little Happiny!
B01 - 3,4 - Happiny (♀) - Timid - Serene Grace - 31.31.11.31.31.31 - Dark - [3528] ^_^

My FC is 3952-7216-0467, and my IGN is Kyora! lol this is my first-ever TSV match, so that's why I'm so excited! Sorry for all the exclamation points. :P

Yayo1990

Professional invader
Years
Hey sorry everyone, I've been quite busy with school recently. Anyway, I'm avaible for the next 7-8 hours from now on, I added everyone and when you're ready for trade just message me. :U

Anyway, about my hunt, I got the Happiny I was looking for and now I'm hunting something else (Bonsly, Azurill, Mantyke, Budew, Mime Jr and Chingling, which I'll post the dumps later). Anyway, if the ones you want (aka the flawless ones) match your TSV I'd like a clone of them hatched, and I will give the same egg in return.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
matches my one
B01 - 2,3 - Happiny (♀) - Lax - Serene Grace - 31.30.31.31.31.0 - Psychic - [2298]

I don't know if you require a link to my thread but I don't have any hatches on this site I have more than enough on reddit though

Just let me know also my availability is Tues. 6pm-8pm, Thurs. 1pm-3pm, and Sat. 6:30am-8:45am let me know if that's gonna be a real issue for you

Years
Hey sorry everyone, I've been quite busy with school recently. Anyway, I'm avaible for the next 7-8 hours from now on, I added everyone and when you're ready for trade just message me. :U

Anyway, about my hunt, I got the Happiny I was looking for and now I'm hunting something else (Bonsly, Azurill, Mantyke, Budew, Mime Jr and Chingling, which I'll post the dumps later). Anyway, if the ones you want (aka the flawless ones) match your TSV I'd like a clone of them hatched, and I will give the same egg in return.

Ack sorry, I wasn't on when you posted that. I should be on pretty much all day today, though. I'll leave Pokémon online so you can send me a trade request whenever you're ready. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2015
Ack sorry, I wasn't on when you posted that. I should be on pretty much all day today, though. I'll leave Pokémon online so you can send me a trade request whenever you're ready. :)
lol I don't think you read my post it states my availability because of school if those times really don't work out for your for the same or simliar reasons I can try and works something out with you.

Back