• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Swampert Tools Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Are you EVER going to update PokeEdit to work with platinum? Or attack editor? Or evo editor? Sorry if I'm asking for too much...

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
I am having problems with TMMaster for the GSC era games. I get an error conserning the TABCTL32.OCX file. Is there anyway I can fix this? I have already redownloaded from both your website and post links.

LuciRuki

#1 Janine Fan
Years
It would be absolutely amazing if you did a trainer editor for Pokemon Crystal :)
You clearly are very gifted, thank you!

-LuciRuki-

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
It would be absolutely amazing if you did a trainer editor for Pokemon Crystal :)
You clearly are very gifted, thank you!

-LuciRuki-
I've been using one for my hacks.
It's called "Trnpkmn".
Google "crystalfallows" and you'll find it.

triplexh18

call me Oscizor
Years
I got two questions sorta

Do you know if you can make a Crystal Gym/E4 trainer editor like the one for R/B/Y and HG/SS?
I already know there is some but i like the extra features that the ones you make gets

and for some reason TradeED doesn't seem to work for me
at first it did and i tested out a mareep for trade but since then whenever i open it says "Run-time error '6': Overflow" and then it closes on me

any solution to this? I tried re downloading twice already but nothing has changed i even tried using one of my copies of my crystal rom.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
thnx fr these. u seem to make allot of toolz fr older games could b handy if i eva hack 1 of those

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2022
Poke edit ds does not work with platinum. It seem to edit personal.narc, which is left over junk from Diamond / Pearl. Platinum uses pl_personal.narc

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Hi, i cant seem to download from Sendspace... Can you upload to mediafire or 4shared instead?
I Wanna download the GSC ones.. Im making a crystal hack..
THanks! =)

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2009
swarmpet can u make new mart editor for R/B/Y.......the tools u make before this cannot edit price......lol.....rare candy 4800......nugget 10k...zzz

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Do any of these cause viruses.... I know it sounds like a stupid question but i dont want to ruin my laptop. =)

IronJustice

Super Bug Pokemon Trainer
Years
This is epic! Thank you guys so much for your work!

I am looking to edit as many things as possible in GSC. I may be simply unaware, but I haven't been able to find a way to edit a pokemon's sprite (beyond palette swapping) or how to edit move names.

Basically thats all I'm lacking.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
is there any way that you can upload the source code of one 4º gen hack tool, just to see how to make a programof my own.

madarawolf

Espada Cuarta
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
when do you think you will be able to fix poke edit ds so it works with the US version of Platinum?

thedgr05

Tower of Doom creator
Years
You should try to make a titlescreen changer for FR/LG
It would be a great help for those who can't change it with Unlz gba.
It would make titlescreen-changing easier and faster.

If you can'to do it to change everything then atleast make it change the "pokemon fire red" title
sorry if i'm not understood. I'm not English.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2016
Hello there, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but do you (or anyone) know where I can find a battle sprite editor for Pokémon Blue? I found a good overworld sprite editor but what I really want to mess with are the Pokémon and trainer sprites. Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
I love the TM editor, but why couldn't you make it so that you just check off what Pokemon learn that move?? It would make it a lot easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back