• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
>random gibberish

You mean the obvious Japanese?

10/10 full, thanks for explaining. Would give 9/10 for calling Japanese gibberish, but that would be way too personal for this purpose.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
7/10
A nice SAO theme, but I preferred you with Lisbeth.
everyone give me 10/10 cuz it's rainbow dash

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
The CSS layout of synerjee's sig is so obviously made by me :P

10/10
Finally, Lisbeth makes a return!
nothing beats rainbow dash imo

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9.9/10

I thought you would change to something already, and I think its getting old, but it still never fails to make me laugh.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't really need to say that it matches but neither the signature image nor the avatar appeals to me. :c Signature is organized quite decently, tho.

6//10

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
9/10.

Although I'm not a fan of new Dante, I still think that its a nice theme, with both the avatar and signature being very clean and sleek.

Years
Uhh... Who's this? Whatever, she/he's pretty nice looking. The shadow/reflection/3D imitation matches too. That may actually get you 10/10. But I'm thinking 10/11 since the signature is kinda small compared to... Well, most other signatures.

Back