• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hi guys!

Just wanted some opinions for a feature I'm working on right now. I'm making an Item Crafter and wanted to see if anyone would have any suggestions for item 'recipes'/ideas theyd like to see!

By item crafters, I mean how like in RSE 4 shoal salts and shoal shells can make you a shell bell.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Hmm well if you could add in a custom item you could do something like making 2 star pieces form into a star fragment which could be the equivalent to a nugget or have an effect such as boosting certain moves.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
hmm, 4 Revives for a Max Revive?

edit: thought of a crazy idea, but how about all Evolutionary Stones put together to create a Rainbow Stone? Not sure what it can be used for, but I think it sounds cool :p (just a very tough idea)

edit2: I didn't mean to take that idea from a previous hack, I just thought of that. I recently found out that there was a hack named Pokemon Rainbow and it included the Rainbow Stone :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
hmm, 4 Revives for a Max Revive?

edit: thought of a crazy idea, but how about all Evolutionary Stones put together to create a Rainbow Stone? Not sure what it can be used for, but I think it sounds cool :p (just a very tough idea)

edit2: I didn't mean to take that idea from a previous hack, I just thought of that. I recently found out that there was a hack named Pokemon Rainbow and it included the Rainbow Stone :(

I really like your evo-stone idea! As of now there is a new evolutionary stone in the game. So thank you! =)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
WOW! Your idea is very original and revolutionary in pokemon gba rom hacking! Best of luck in making this game a success and i'm looking forward to your next beta/alpha/whatever your next download will be :D.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
WOW! Your idea is very original and revolutionary in pokemon gba rom hacking! Best of luck in making this game a success and i'm looking forward to your next beta/alpha/whatever your next download will be :D.

Thank you so much! Would you like to be a beta tester? It's going to take a long time to complete it but I fully intend on finishing it, and not just abandoning it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays =)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
Thank you so much! Would you like to be a beta tester? It's going to take a long time to complete it but I fully intend on finishing it, and not just abandoning it.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays =)

That's great that you are determined to complete this hack! If you need a beta tester, i would be glad to assist!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Version 1 is finally here!
Details of what this patch contains:

• Seven cities
  • Six optional Gyms
  • Thirteen routes
  • A brand new mini-game, the Tri-Poke Challenge
  • All Careers available to choose, but only small progression in each
  • Lots of action-based events
As ever, please do not hesitate to PM me or comment on the thread about any glitches, bugs and oddities you might find. There are bound to be things I've not noticed or forgotten to fix, so I see it as help, not criticism =)

Someone who commented earlier suggested a great idea for if you want to experience all of the altering events of making save files for different choices.

NOTE: You will be able to evolve non-Kanto Pokémon with no issues in Version 2; I've just implemented it today.

Thank you so much to everyone who has shown interest in my hack. I hope you guys enjoy this!

https://www.mediafire.com/?pu5wydh37d9fqnw

~ AvaraMoon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Wow you work hard on this hack i am going to try it out after I get down with glazed and dark violet.

Thank you! Yeah there will probably be a few glitches, it probably won't be perfect. Beta testing myself can be tedious because of all the branching but I put a lot of work into it. Hope you enjoy it =)

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
Years
Hmm it seems like you're still hard at work, that's a good thing because this is one of the hacks I can't help but wanna see finished. If I get some time i'll get around to playing the game so good luck the game and keep up the good work I'm rooting for ya.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I can't wait to try the first version, because I'll be troubled with school work, so this will be a relief from said hard work.

eli-chan

princess eli (◕ω◕✿)
Years
wow. i just. wow.
i have no words for this. the plot and idea is so amazing.
congrats! good luck on the rom hack, i hope it becomes really famous!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
http://postimg.org/image/5mfgc1sjn/
here is a bug..fix it :-)[maybe its ur design or else!anyway i thought:v]
2nd bug i found!
http://postimg.org/image/7e6jvmbdx/
in 2nd gym..there i can go into statue there!
fix it :-)
bt i m enjoying..no boring moment in game :-D

Thank you for pointing these out! Movement permissions and level curve are the things I always screw up on haha. Will fix ASAP, I wanted to get this version out as soon as I could and won't be working on it again for a bit due to uni exams. =)

~AM

Years
i encountered those bugs too,but what concerns me is you cant exit at the cave when you accept the task of delivering the moomoo milk to the old lady,,the screen just keeps flashing..im referring to the first cave.

also, there's a bug when you join the gang and teleported to their base, you cant exit.

Back