• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite "Fairy Legendary"

Favorite Fairy Legendary

• Mew

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Celebi

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Jirachi

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Manaphy

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Victini

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Sirfetch’d

Every generation introduced a "fairy-like legendary" in the game. They have all had 100 rounded base stats with a max of 600 and all requiring a event to obtain.

So which is your favorite? Mew? Celebi? Jirachi? Manaphy? Victini?

For me it is a tie between Mew and Manaphy. I like Mew because of its story and without mew we would not have any Pokemon. I also like Manaphy because it is not part Psychic like the others.

*Note Shaymin is not listed in the poll because it does not fit the "fairy" status despite having the same stat layout and requiring an event to obtain.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Mew, the wonderful,pink adorable Pokemon :3! I adore it partially because of the role it played in the 1st movie, being able to stand up to Mewtwo and defend Pokemon. I think Mew resembles a small pink kitten and that to me is something really cute.

Ah and how powerful it is! Despite it's small size,Mew is easily a beast.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I like Jirachi because of how it can grant wishes when it's awake. It's not a bad battler either. Honorable mention goes to Mew for learning virtually every single TM and HM in existence, as well as most move tutors.

Years
Mew. Although Celebi is not far behind. I mean look at them! They are so cute! :3
But I absolutely loved Mew in the first movie, so yeah.

Years
I would have to go with Celebi on this one. It's the only of the 5 Pokemon that I've actually used for more than one or two battles, just because I liked the Psychic/Grass typing. Second place for me would be a tie between Mew and Victini.

Years
I picked Victini cos it's cute, has an interesting type combo and I love 5th Gen Pokemon. Also, its V-create can hit really hard in sunny conditions.

Sirfetch’d

I picked Victini cos it's cute, has an interesting type combo and I love 5th Gen Pokemon. Also, its V-create can hit really hard in sunny conditions.

V-Create is the coolest Pokemon move ever!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
None of them listed are extremely "fairy" like, especially since Pokemon has a "Fairy" Egg Group that none of these are a part of. Shaymin also fits fairy group depending on which depiction of fairies you have.

Out of the Mirage legends listed...eh....Victini...mostly cause of the Fire/Psychic typing.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Of course Victini, it's SSSOOO cute & it's powerful too, especially it's special V-Create.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Mew! It was a toss-up between Mew and Celebi, but in the end I went with Mew because I have so much nostalgic connection to it. There was the first Pokemon movie which I adore to this day, there was the Pokemon card you got from seeing one of the movies, all the wandering around Red Version when I was a kid trying to find out how to get Mew (before the days of extremely-easy-access Internet where I could have just jumped on a computer, typed 'Mew' and found out that that was indeed not possible in-game). Ah, the memories...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Jirachi has always been my immediate favorite legendary after looking at it. It's both cute and powerful, which is the way I think Pokémon should be!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Why is Shaymin not on this poll? It's counts as a fairly legendary. So does Meloetta.

If so, Jirachi is my pick. It has a excellent premise of wish giving pokemon, plus it is great in battling thanks to it's Steel/Psychic type, and it has SERENE GRACE OMG!!!!!!

Back