• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
0/10

Cliched advertising, cliched "FC being in the signature" despite there being a section for it in the profile, and that Staraptor banner... Oh my god that Staraptor banner is terrible. Diamond isn't even spelled right, not all the circles are filled with the blue, the white around the second "d" is ugly, it looks like you copied some wallpaper and pasted it else that little symbol near the bottom wouldn't be there, and the Staraptor Solo Run text I don't even. It looks like something straight from MS Paint, which it probably is. The "RIVALS CHALLENGE" also doesn't look that great (it's supposed to be "RIVALS'", not "RIVALS"...). The Cute Pokemon FC thing is fine, but as I said, many a user has something similar so it's nothing special. And the text is pretty damn bland so that doesn't help.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
0/10

Cliched advertising, cliched "FC being in the signature" despite there being a section for it in the profile, and that Staraptor banner... Oh my god that Staraptor banner is terrible. Diamond isn't even spelled right, not all the circles are filled with the blue, the white around the second "d" is ugly, it looks like you copied some wallpaper and pasted it else that little symbol near the bottom wouldn't be there, and the Staraptor Solo Run text I don't even. It looks like something straight from MS Paint, which it probably is. The "RIVALS CHALLENGE" also doesn't look that great (it's supposed to be "RIVALS'", not "RIVALS"...). The Cute Pokemon FC thing is fine, but as I said, many a user has something similar so it's nothing special. And the text is pretty damn bland so that doesn't help.

My rating stands as is. Calling me a "douche" just because I criticized the solo challenge banner you made won't change my rating (though I doubt that was your intention). If you don't like criticism, then become more open to it or stay away from this thread. If that's not the case, then take it to heart and change what's been criticized so that next time you post here you'll get a higher rating!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
5/10
I don't really like it mostly, but that's just me since I don't recognise the anime at all and the size/centring of the picture just doesn't suit me.
I had to give one extra point though thanks to the song and the Vulpix cursor. :3

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years

7/10
I havent seen a signature like
this one before, so it has a sort of
originality, which in most cases
is "good"

Ninja'd,

7/10 it's pretty good

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
6/10

It's nice and organized well~ The text is rather plain but then again I doubt it'd look much better in a different color, and the name on the very bottom line just doesn't go well regarding the length of the above two lines. /it must be symmetrical! ...or something

---

TO THE ONE RATING MINE: The series in my sig. are Slayers (mostly Next and Try, a.k.a. the second and third seasons) and Tales of Symphonia. Jussssst not a big fan of people downrating just 'cause they don't know the series. /if I did that the above would probably be a 3/10

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
That's okay. I change it every day. :3

I really like the picture and the coloured text below it. <3 I also found the advertisements were not noticeable at all which definitely takes class, in fact it actually helps the signature by putting more space between the coloured text and the bottom of the signature (I'm not sure why I like that so much).

9/10

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
8/10

Not my favorite Pokemon, but I love the different information on it. Especially the different languages.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
7/10

Not much attention has been given to the signature.
The lines could have written in some fancy text and could be arranged nicely. I still like Iwasawa <3

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
small, yet oddly likeable due to it fitting the whole website theme of pokemon, plus, it's Emerald May <3
9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back