• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
My top two types have already been chosen :c

NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): Forever
POKEMON TYPE (The Pokemon Type you'll represent. Just remember to take a look at Registered Members above you & make sure you don't choose a Pokemon Type, that has already been chosen): Ghost.
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) Kinda but I did get to the finals in PC Survivor a few years ago.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
This'll be a good way to get a bit more active in the section again I hope. Plus, I love events!!!

NAME FireSnow
POKEMON TYPE: Fighting (Heck yeah, got my favorite type xD)
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? Yes, watched some episodes here and there. Pretty good understanding of it.

PercyX

The darkness has just begin...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 3, 2021
Name : PercyX
Type : Ice
Aware of Survivor? : Nope
Edit - Dragon got chosen already :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
I'm too busy these days to play :(
But as a big fan of Survivor who saw almost every seasons, I wish good luck to all of you and I'll be watching you! :D
Same with me, don't log in regularly nowadays so I think me playing would be unfair to my teammates, can't say how bad I'm feeling that I can't be part of this :(
But I'm going to keep a close watch on this Event. I have watched a couple of seasons so I too have a fair idea of Survivor. Best of luck to everyone who's entered & also best of luck to LegendChu for hosting it, I'm sure you'll do a great job, just like you do at the Club :D.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name) : nishthelegendarytrainer
POKEMON TYPE (The Pokemon Type you'll represent. : Psychic
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) : Nope. Just heard about it.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
Years
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) : Nope. Just heard about it.
Everything's fine and seems everything is gonna be, but we have the same old time zone problem. Its GMT+5:30 and so, please don't expect me to be logged in at the midnight.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Ladies & Gentlemen, this is your host Jeff Probst LegendChu {XD}. Okay, so 1/3rd of the field has been filled up. 12 more seats are still up for grabs, who'll be taking those places? How long will it be before we have all 18 players? For the answers stay tuned to Survivor PC (couldn't resist myself from doing that ;)).

Pika Pika :chu:

Actually, several things have cropped up in real life and it turns out that I won't have the spare time that I thought I would. :( I think I'll have to resign before the game starts, considering my new schedule, because I don't want to prove a hindrance to my teammates. D: Forgive me if my activity drops a little in the club as well.

Sorry! This was looking to be a really fun event and I wish I could've stayed in! Ah well, I'll keep an eye on you guys and see how you all pull through! c: Have fun for me! x3

NAME: Caite-chan
POKEMON TYPE: Steel seeing as how someone took electric...lol.
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? Somewhat yeah.

Hey Cait-chan, sorry I took Electric when it turns out I'm resigning... Gosh, I feel bad now!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
NAME: Deceiving Eyes
POKEMON TYPE: Dragon
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) No but I think it's where you try not to die. Also cigarette butt recommended this to me and I had to do it.
My top two types have already been chosen :c
NAME (This will be your Pokecommunity User Name): Forever
POKEMON TYPE (The Pokemon Type you'll represent. Just remember to take a look at Registered Members above you & make sure you don't choose a Pokemon Type, that has already been chosen): Ghost.
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? (Yes/No) Kinda but I did get to the finals in PC Survivor a few years ago.
This'll be a good way to get a bit more active in the section again I hope. Plus, I love events!!!
NAME FireSnow
POKEMON TYPE: Fighting (Heck yeah, got my favorite type xD)
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME? Yes, watched some episodes here and there. Pretty good understanding of it.
Name : PercyX
Type : Ice
Aware of Survivor? : Nope
Edit - Dragon got chosen already :/
Everything's fine and seems everything is gonna be, but we have the same old time zone problem. Its GMT+5:30 and so, please don't expect me to be logged in at the midnight.
Wow, this place is really getting crowded, gr8 to see so many people register ^^. Welcome to Survivor PC - Deceiving Eyes, Forever, FireSnow, PercyX, nishthelegendarytrainer.

OH YEAH TOTAL DRAMA OK YEAH THATS THE CLOSEST I GOT TO SURVIVOR BUT STILL i gotta reread the rules and stuff too cause i was being rushed off my phone last time... :'D
i highly doubt watching survivor (or total drama) is going to be that helpful. i got the general idea just from the opening post so don't worry about it
Knowing about Survivor is going to be helpful only in the way that it'll give you a basic idea how to play. But since this is a Forum & there are certain restrictions, a lot of alterations have had to be made to the original rules, which is why it took almost a month, even after the whole concept was ready, before the actual game was put up. And yes, it'll be good if you read the Rules carefully & this goes for everyone, coz I've made them as clear as possible. And as I said, Rules will be explained with each step, so leave that to me :)

I'm too busy these days to play :(
But as a big fan of Survivor who saw almost every seasons, I wish good luck to all of you and I'll be watching you! :D
Same with me, don't log in regularly nowadays so I think me playing would be unfair to my teammates, can't say how bad I'm feeling that I can't be part of this :(
But I'm going to keep a close watch on this Event. I have watched a couple of seasons so I too have a fair idea of Survivor. Best of luck to everyone who's entered & also best of luck to LegendChu for hosting it, I'm sure you'll do a great job, just like you do at the Club :D.
Actually, several things have cropped up in real life and it turns out that I won't have the spare time that I thought I would. I think I'll have to resign before the game starts, considering my new schedule, because I don't want to prove a hindrance to my teammates. D: Forgive me if my activity drops a little in the club as well.
Sorry! This was looking to be a really fun event and I wish I could've stayed in! Ah well, I'll keep an eye on you guys and see how you all pull through! c: Have fun for me! x3
Hey Cait-chan, sorry I took Electric when it turns out I'm resigning... Gosh, I feel bad now!
I cannot express how dejected I am by this, three of my besties, the Girl power that's keeping my Club going, is not gonna be part of this Event, this is really sad, especially Clover coz you have to resign after actually registering :(. I know real life commitments, I have a hell of a lot of responsibilities in real life, so difficult for me to manage time. But don't worry girls, I'll put in all effort to make this thing work, just like I do for the Club. Just keep visiting & keep supporting :).

Respecting Clover's decision, I've decided to let her go, good luck Annie :). Okay I normally wouldn't do this, but since ELECTRIC TYPE SLOT IS EMPTY now, if any of the Members already registered want to exchange their type, this is the FINAL CHANCE to do so (unless of course someone new registers & opts for Electric Type :P.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I'm sorry you can't have fun with us now. Even if you could have stayed I wouldn't expect you to change just for me. But I'll steal it now before someone else does. ELECTRIC will be mine. :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
I'm sorry you can't have fun with us now. Even if you could have stayed I wouldn't expect you to change just for me. But I'll steal it now before someone else does. ELECTRIC will be mine. :D
Can I swap to steel then now it's open v? It's a strategically good type lol
Wow those swaps were pretty quick {XD}.

Caite-chan will be done {:3}.

And Forever, well I was only going to allow this for Electric, but since you are quick to respond I'll make an exception & let you swap as well :) (just so you know, there aren't gonna be any Pokemon battles (at least not as of now, but you never know what idea I might come up with in future >:)), so no type advantage/disadvantage as such :P).

But NO MORE SWAPS NOW, everyone stays with what they've originally chosen.

Happy and at peace. :)
Years
NAME: Nonibros
POKEMON TYPE: Dark (Dark is always fun! :))
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME: Nope, not at all!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
NAME: Nonibros
POKEMON TYPE: Dark (Dark is always fun! :))
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME: Nope, not at all!

Hey Nonibros welcome to Survivor PC.

Okay 2/3 of the seats have been filled up & I'm hoping the rest will get taken soon. So you're all gonna be allotted Tribes pretty soon & I think its time you guys start thinking about some Tribe names & keeping it Pokemon-based would be good, after all you don't wanna be called Tribe 1, Tribe 2, Tribe 3 eh :P.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I cannot express how dejected I am by this, three of my besties, the Girl power that's keeping my Club going, is not gonna be part of this Event, this is really sad, especially Clover coz you have to resign after actually registering :(. I know real life commitments, I have a hell of a lot of responsibilities in real life, so difficult for me to manage time. But don't worry girls, I'll put in all effort to make this thing work, just like I do for the Club. Just keep visiting & keep supporting :).

Respecting Clover's decision, I've decided to let her go, good luck Annie :). Okay I normally wouldn't do this, but since ELECTRIC TYPE SLOT IS EMPTY now, if any of the Members already registered want to exchange their type, this is the FINAL CHANCE to do so (unless of course someone new registers & opts for Electric Type :P.

Aw, really, we don't want you to feel bad. :( Don't worry, we may not be participating this time, but we're still rooting for this event's success and all that! c:

And yeah, keep up the effort, you've been doing real good! I admire how well you balance your time; that kind of thing is not my strong suit, unfortunately... aha. ^ ^;

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Aw, really, we don't want you to feel bad. :( Don't worry, we may not be participating this time, but we're still rooting for this event's success and all that! c:

And yeah, keep up the effort, you've been doing real good! I admire how well you balance your time; that kind of thing is not my strong suit, unfortunately... aha. ^ ^;
Of course I'm sure you are. And hey thnx a lot for the encouragement {:3}. Also feel free to post in ur views whenever u wish, u'll always be welcome :).

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Wow those swaps were pretty quick {XD}.

Caite-chan will be done {:3}.

And Forever, well I was only going to allow this for Electric, but since you are quick to respond I'll make an exception & let you swap as well :) (just so you know, there aren't gonna be any Pokemon battles (at least not as of now, but you never know what idea I might come up with in future >:)), so no type advantage/disadvantage as such :P).

But NO MORE SWAPS NOW, everyone stays with what they've originally chosen.

I just happen to see it while I was on break at work and had to steal it before anyone else can. I didn't think it would still be there by the time I got home. xD

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Can I still get in on this?

NAME: Laguna
POKEMON TYPE: Normal
Are you aware of the original SURVIVOR GAME?: Yup.

Back