• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poemon Mystery DUngeon : Escaping the Dark OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Well actually dusknoir is after the expedition but *sweatdrop* er..I wanted to enter him earlier so I said "He would watch the guidl while we were away" *sweat drops a million times* Sorry ^^;; *swarmed with projects so can't think straight* and then we have the whoel grovyle thing with azelf and mespirit in the expedition so going to the future won't be for a long tiem >:|

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Whew. That was an insanely grueling long post. ^^' I had three people to respond to, so sorry if I skimped out on character interactions a little bit, but it was getting ridiculously long, and now i'll probably have writer's block for about a week. Lol. But anyways, I probably won't be on at all tomorrow since i'm having some friends over, and i'll be on briefly on Saturday to respond to any new posts, but after that I will be unheard of until probably Monday night. And Cobalt, when are you planning to enter the scene? <3UG

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
Um, just so theres no confusion, Taro didn't shout "Dont attack!" In defense of Darkrai (Well, technically he did) but it should seem as if he is yelling it as a way to show he dosn't want to die. It shouldn't be apparent that he is working for Darkrai at this point, and should look more like he is being held against his will, as thats what Darkrai wants it to look like.
(I suppose I should have made it a bit clearer in my post, shouldn't have I?)

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
So what is the plan after we save Umbreongirl? Leon has to be on top of his game. I also apologize for Leon's harsh words towards the others. I just haven't had him connect with the others like that and so he doesn't care. What is the plan for teams on the expedition?

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
I anyone here not secretly working for the bad side? I'm a baddie to begin wih so I don't count!
Anyways, Edward's back and he's going to Giant Volcano with a team of outlaws to steal a time gar from Heatran! I'm xcited!

I think for the expeditions though, GhostPrincess wants everyone to go together. I'm not really sure.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

I'm sorry! ><' I guess I should've picked up on that, but I guess I missed it. It was kind of indirect, so I just went by how I interpreted it personally. I'm sorry, though. I didn't know that we weren't supposed to know about the whole Taro working for Darkrai thing yet. I'll just pretend she doesn't know, but isince I already spent like an hour on that post, i'm not going to go back and edit.

_Diego//

Caminaré entre las piedras
Years
Random Guy asks: What do you do when all other characters are in the middle of something and your character can't fit in?
Diego answers: Half-Kill your character =D!

XD Yeah.. I needed to darken Marc's existence for a while. That message took hours to be typed DX Because even though it wasn't too long, I got my thumb injured yesterday at a Basketball game and now I have this uncomfortable bandage around my whole hand...><

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Marc actually could've been a really big help if he would've went to Radian and tried to communicate with her telepathically. Since she's closest to your character right now, I might've had her wake up from that. But it's okay. >D Now I have something bigger and better planned.

_Diego//

Years
I thought about it, but there were like too many characters in Radian's mind. It would been hard to get a word:P
Hey Gamekrazy, in your last post, are you saying Marc is still stuck in a nightmare? That's what I understood by you saying he could only be mentally helped from inside the nightmare. I said the link to the nightmare broke just after he was stepped on by all the Pokemon, so he is now only suffering external wounds. By this I mean he wasn't like, really in the nightmare, he just felt the pain of the nightmare because he accidentally read Radian's thoughts while she was asleep, but now it's only physical wounds.

..Am I making any sense?:P Or did I misunderstood your post?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
I didn't really mean that he was in the nightmare (at least, not yet.) The doors act like bridges into other peoples dreams, and I just tried to put something generic that I think a dieing/unconcious persons dream would be like.
And as for the whole 'mental' thing, I did kind of overlook the point where you said his mental suffering had ended, but I suppose the main point Darkrai is trying to get across is that it dosn't matter if she heals all of his outward wounds, because if he dosn't wake up its pointless. Even if his body gets healed, he still would be unconcious, and that would give pleanty of time for Darkrai to get to him while hes still dreaming.

And, K9S8? I thought the whole 'seal' thing was a bit much... I mean, there was nowhere in your profile saying he had powers like that, and it sorta just came outta the blue...

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I don't have the power to seal I only used the Flamethrower to capture you so he couldn't use you as his shield. So my Flamethrower is like a cacoon that will last until Mudkip takes out Darkrai. Sorry I didn't make that a little clearer, but now Leon has gone off.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Sorry I haven't been able to post ._.; I have been busy working on projects My stupid teachers are cramming down work down 8th graders throat *coughs up a paper* see? (rotfl) ANyway I mamanged to make a post I tackled Darkrai which should take him down for a minute or too so that the seal would disappate from Taro then we need to help Diego'sahem "Half-dead" character

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Alright, guys. Since there seems to be a bit of controversy about what's going on right now, can we PLEASE just go by my post, which followed GameKrazy's post a few days ago about Marc being trapped inside the nightmare door or whatever? Because I just spent about three hours typing this big dramatic scene where Radian is trying to heal him while she's in the dream because Darkrai told her that he would die if she just left and tried to heal him externally. I have no idea what you guys decided to go with, but I really don't feel like editing that huge monster of a post if it's not what was decided. ^^' <3Thanks a bunch.

_Diego//

Years
Hm.. I tried to do a long post to compensate with my lack of posts on the past few days, but apparently I just made a boring text block that repeats the same things and words over and over...xD Man, do I need a thesaurus..

Last edited:

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
I'm glad I'm not in Treasure Town because this Darkrai thing is a mess. But drenched in drama. It's fun to read, almost like a fanfic, especially Umbreongirl's posts. You should start writing something, like a fanfic because you are good. :D

BTW, where is GhostPrincess?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Sorry I managed to post I;ve been lazy all weekend x.X;;;; and I had to get my math project done *sigh( what CAN be done? about last minute working teachers x.x''' Anyway I managed to post i'm out of the dream and doing my own thing.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Lol. I was actually thinking about starting up my own pokemon roleplay, but when I found the time to actually sit down and think about it, I couldn't even come up with a single idea for one. I guess i'm better at feeding off of other peoples' ideas, which is why no one's seen any fanfics or roleplays from me. =P Btw, is Edward ever planning on joining the others? Same goes for Cobalt, of whom I haven't seen hide nor hair of in about a week. >>'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back